BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Steven - nude [adult] Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSteven - nude [adult] Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Steven - nude [adult]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Steven - nude [adult] Empty
PostSubject: Steven - nude [adult]   Steven - nude [adult] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:01 am

I was talking to Steven about last night's episode and he said hey did you see my nude pic? and says I could find it on www.queerclick.com to find out the back story.

Steven - nude [adult] Stevendaigle_gwip

Funny and charming gay rodeo champion Steven Daigle got unanimously voted off Big Brother 10 last year. But we could all vote in favor of him filling out a nice pair of Wranglers and riding a bucking bronco, especially with that thick lasso rope hanging between his chaps—ride 'em cowboy! He popped up on GuysWithiPhones.com apparently in a bid to get more followers on Twitter:

Last week, he asked, "I am just 39 away from a thousand.. Do I have to get naked to get more followers?" He decided the answer was yes, posting updates such as, "Oh Crap, Only 12 more followers and I gotta get naked..." Wednesday evening, he posted, Ok, so it put it on Twitpic, I am certain I am going to 'Immediately Regret this Decsion.'"
We don't regret your decision, Steven. And we wouldn't regret it either if you decided to put your wiener in our mouths—everyone at the house has already voted you out and you're desperate for Twitter followers, so you really need all the friends you can get, eh?

Our favorite cowboy!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

Steven - nude [adult]
Page 1 of 1