BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Jennifer Hudson welcomes a boy! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALJennifer Hudson welcomes a boy! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Jennifer Hudson welcomes a boy!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Jennifer Hudson welcomes a boy! Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Hudson welcomes a boy!   Jennifer Hudson welcomes a boy! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Jennifer Hudson Welcomes a Boy!
Tuesday August 11, 2009

Jennifer Hudson welcomes a boy! Hudson-baby-b

It's a boy for Jennifer Hudson!

She and fiance David Otunga -- who both opted not to find out the sex of their baby until he was born -- welcomed David Daniel Otunga Jr. late Monday, her publicist confirms to Usmagazine.com.

"The baby is beautiful and perfect," Hudson's publicist tells Us. "His parents are ecstatic."

Their son weighed in at 7 pounds, 14 ounces.

The Oscar-winning Dreamgirls star -- who is engaged to the I Love New York 2 contestant (and Harvard Law grad) -- has been looking forward to forming a family.

"I definitely want a family," the 27-year-old told Access Hollywood earlier this year. "You know, I'm almost 30 now, so we gotta get started sometime."

News that the American Idol alum was pregnant came seven months after the tragic deaths of her mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew, who were murdered last October.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Hudson welcomes a boy!   Jennifer Hudson welcomes a boy! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Her boy is absolutely beautiful!!!

Jennifer Hudson welcomes a boy! Jenniferandson
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Hudson welcomes a boy!   Jennifer Hudson welcomes a boy! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:15 pm

AWWWWWWW! That is precious! I love her soo much! This is so great for her after everything she's been through. J-Hud <3333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Hudson welcomes a boy!   Jennifer Hudson welcomes a boy! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Hudson welcomes a boy!
Page 1 of 1