BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSurvivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains

Go down 
+4
Erika
Colton
Lorraine
pajamajon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:37 am

Colton wrote:
Susan Hawk, Lorraine. She couldn't come back for the same reason Johnny Fairplay couldn't. She quit on All-Stars. Remember, Richard rubbed up against her? Natalie Bolton from Survivor: Micronesia was actually flown out there just incase Courtney didn't weigh enough to participate, but she just made the cut. When Court was on China she lost so much weight she stopped having her monthly cycle. :/

ahhh thanks Colton. Too bad she quit. ANYONE is better than Courtney....I mean why in God's name would she be asked back? Worthless, weak, whiny stick bug who brings absolutely NOTHING to Survivor, a HUGE zero and she had the nerve to make fun of Coach's feather!!! Rotten bitch!! lol
Guess she hasn't looked in a mirror lately.....
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:24 pm

LOL! I actually think Courtney is kind of funny. She's made me laugh a few times, but I definitely agree that she is worthless when it comes to challenges. But I don't understand why are you letting SANDRA off scott free?! I hate her so much more than Courtney!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Well I am not letting Sandra off at all but the question on Thursday was Courtney or Coach. I certainly question their thinking with keeping the stick bug. I had to laugh at Sandra on Thursday "I shouldnt be in the villain tribe, I should be a Hero" mmmmkay. I can't believe out of all the women who played Survivor this was who was chosen??? I guess they wanted Laura back but she couldnt because of her job right? Now SHE WAS A VILLAIN! Man I hated her...lol.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Sandra obviously knew how to play Russell last Thursday, anyone knowing how to manipulate him is playing the game. Laura was a bitch...so what she didn't have a clue on how to play the game if we are talking about "gaming" .... I can't believe Danielle and Parvati are getting off scott free or has everyone forgotten their up Russell's ass?
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:14 pm

CHALLENGE!!!! This is kind of like finding the piece of bread on Dr. Will!! Its tricky so look carefully before choosing. This one requires a sharp eye!!
Which picture is actually Courtney?? Careful now...don't be hasty with your answer, its not as easy as it looks!!

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 Walk-stickSurvivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 Survivor-china10221
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 508251 Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Erika wrote:
Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 508251 Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 Icon_scratch

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 143808 Hey, I told you it wouldnt be easy!!!!! Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 520817
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Parvati and Danielle are playing Survivor! OMGA! Danielle wasn't up Russell's ass when she went head to head with him was she? At least her and Parvati can perform in a challenge!

Lorraine, did you mean Corinne? She couldn't come back because of her job. Now there is a TRUE villainess. <3333333
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:20 am

oh ok Colton....but wasn't Laura the Cruella DeVille from last season? But you're right, I was thinking of Corinne.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:13 am

Going head to head with Russell does not mean when he says "I don't want to fucking talk to you anymore" that you bowdown... at least not in my book. Danielle and Parv may be able to perform better than Sandra and Courtney in challenges but not by much and it doesn't say much for them because let's face it, it's not like Sandra and Courtney are the epitome of athleticism. You don't have to be good at challenges to be a good Survivor player...2 people off the top of my head are 2 of the best to ever play the game in their own way and they aren't athletic at all Russell and Cirie.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Yeah, that's why Cirie is GONE. Also, have either of them ever won? Cirie's played 3 times and she's yet to pull off a win. Russell went to the end and lost because of a "bitter jury". Parvati will dominate once again and go all the way to the finals, so sit back and enjoy the show.

"I don't ride coattails, Baby!"

There is a difference in being in an alliance with someone and being up their ass. Bet your life on the fact when Parvati's done with Russell she will throw him in the trash. Then I'm sure she'll still be horrible. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:22 pm

I'd bet one thing FOR SURE...Parvati is not winning this season! Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 159572
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Erika wrote:
I'd bet one thing FOR SURE...Parvati is not winning this season! Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 159572

sounds like someone has spoiler info!!! Good Lord, I hope the fact that you are rooting for Sandra isn't an indication!!! Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 156303
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:44 pm

I have not indicated that at all. But c'mon do you actually think Parv will win? LOL

I agree Colton - let's sit back and enjoy the show! Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 143808
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Yes, since she has before!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:14 pm

PARVATI SHALLOW QUEEN OF SURVIVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, she's REALLY up Russell's ass! WORSHIP!

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:02 pm

hmmmm if it weren't for Russell, Vomiti would't have even made the jury. I love how she repays the favor with her loyalty eyeroll
Even when Russell was sharing the note from JT and the Idol, the rotten bitch still kept hers a secret. It thats what you want to worship....mmmmmkay.

I can see this as a repeat from last season....Russell does all the dirty work, Russell takes all the bullets and makes all the moves, some stupid ass idiot goes to the end with him and a bitter jury gives the money to them over Russell. What a waste.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Well in Parvati's defense she is at least now playing the game and I don't blame her for not sharing her info. Russell is the idiot and has shared too much with her this isn't a team sport. He is fresh from Samoa and should have remembered to only share so much and to play a more social game. He is so focused on being the best Survivor player which he is that he loses sight of the JURY, hence the money.

But worship Parvati? LOL! Let's not get ridiculous!

As for JT's move... Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 394285
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Bottom line with Vomiti, she would not even be here to be PLAYING the game had it not been for Russell. So what if she's playing the game now, they all are. Russell is sharing info with his alliance and people he trusts. He did the same thing last season with Jaison, Mick and Natalie. With them, he did what he said he was going to do and he is doing the same thing with Danielle and Vomiti. Sadly, I don't think he will win the game AGAIN!

I actually do not think that JT's move is even close to the worst move in Survivor history. Lets just imagine if this really WAS an all girl alliance and Russell was the next to go, imagine what we would be saying if Russell had pulled out an Idol given to him by the other side to save himself! We would be talking about the GREATEST move in Survivor history, not the dumbest. I'm with Jeff on this one, it was actually a ballsy move and had they been right, a great move. They just happened to be wrong...it happens in Survivor...lol
I'm sure this will be debated for years to come.

Best line of the season so far (ok the "I don't even like the red sox" was a great one too) but last night this made me laugh out loud, Russell with his southern twang "I don't even have to find idols now, they give em to me" LOVED IT!!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:58 am

*Sigh*

She's damned if she does, damned if she doesn't,but THANK YOU ERIKA for at least not being so biased to see she is playing the game way better than a lot of people. And a RUSSELL fan talking about someone BETRAYING someone! Um, how about Russell with John last season? Shambo? Even Brett (who he did make a final three alliance with). And as far as Parvati not being there if it weren't for him..RUSSELL wouldn't be there without her, Danielle, or Jerri either. Russell is an idiot who wants to be this SUPER VILLAIN that he has NO CLUE how to play Survivor in the grande scheme of things. Parv TRIED to get them to keep Courtney who I honestly believed would not have flipped on them, but of course SANDRA is going to go running to Rupert her ALLY in Pearl Islands. Everyone was so worried about Parvati having friends on the other side, um Parvati either voted for or won over her "friends" on the Heroes tribe so that was stupid of them to think she would go running to them or vice versa. Meanwhile, Sandra and Rupert AND Courtney and Amanda played together before and were close friends until the end. I just can't wait until Russell loses AGAIN and it'll once again be blamed on a "bitter jury".
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:30 am

hmmmm I DID NOT see Erika saying that Vomiti is playing BETTER than anyone....just that she is playing the game as they all are. When you get down to the final 4-5 or 6, you HAVE to betray your alliance...duhhhhh! Lets review, Russells alliance last season was himself, Mick, Natalie and Jaison.....oh yeah, who made the final 3???? Thats right, Russell, Mick and Natalie with Jaison being who they ALL agreed would be the first victim...thats Survivor. What happened to your "Russell love" when he saved Vomiti's ass??? ahhhh I see, you forgot about it as did she. LOL @ you throwing the word "biased" in....um pot meet kettle...lol
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:53 pm

Russell betrayed Ashley WAY before the merge, hell he betrayed EVERYBODY since he had an alliance with everyone. I guess you forgot that too. Parvati knows how to play and WIN Survivor as she's shown.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:01 pm

What do you mean she is playing the game as they all are Lorraine? According to you Sandra and Courtney were not playing the game. Which I can see your point if you say that but you're contradicting yourself.
I do think Parvati is now playing the game why should she divulge her HII to Russell, bad enough she made horse face aware of it. But I can see her move in doing that, not that I agree with ever giving someone knowledge of a HII.

Is Parvati playing Russell? Absolutely! Is Russell playing Parvati? Doesn't look that way (DUMB!) One of the reasons it's made it hard for me to get behind Russell this season. I can see Parvati playing him like a fiddle and he's bought into it hook, line and sinker!
He gets a long good with her because they have the same devilish mind which is why he knew she would rejoice in the letter from JT as he would.

But Russell is one-dimensional thinking is going to be his downfall AGAIN... As much as I hate to admit it, I can see it. And I don't see this season's jury as last season's jury. I don't see bitterness driving the vote. Sure Russell is playing an entertaining game for us the at home viewers but strategically he's off his mark and socially he's failed. If he spent less time patting himself on the back before it's all said and done with maybe he'd have a shot and the same can be said for Parvati, she's given herself a lot of credit and the game is nowhere near over.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Quote :
Is Parvati playing Russell? Absolutely! Is Russell playing Parvati? Doesn't look that way (DUMB!) One of the reasons it's made it hard for me to get behind Russell this season. I can see Parvati playing him like a fiddle and he's bought into it hook, line and sinker!
He gets a long good with her because they have the same devilish mind which is why he knew she would rejoice in the letter from JT as he would.

ERIKA! <3333333333333 Russell gave Parvati the idol because SHE convinced HIM to give her HIS idol! Some people just can't see who the QUEEN OF SURVIVOR truly is! <3333333
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:44 pm

God I love it when people put their own spin on my words...when did I say that Courtney and Sandra weren't playing? Just because they each had hold of one of BR's testicles, doesn't mean they arent or weren't playing....I simply stated the obvious, they were worthless and weak and ultimately were the reason for BR's demise. Make no mistake about it...EVERYONE is playing the game. Some just happen to excel while others suck.
...oh and LMAO @ she convinced him to give her the idol. Good thing you aren't being biased Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 290276 . The worship the goddASS and the little <3333 everytime her name is typed is seriously making me want to barf. But hey, as much as I like Russell, even I wouldnt stoop so low as to rub up against him at night...especially since the guy hasn't bathed in weeks. I guess its all about the money though, just ask any good hooker.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:03 am

Well I don't mean to put words in your mouth but when you have complained about them (Courtney and Sandra) not doing anything I took it as them not playing the game because that's how I see it for those I see not stepping up to the plate. If you feel as though I put words in your mouth or twisted your words, my apologies. Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 46541
And I certainly don't see them as being the ultimate reason for Boston Rob's demise... uhh he was counting on those 2 ding bats Coach and Jerri but they flaked out on him.

Colton, where do you come up with this Parvati convinced Russell to give her the idol? That was his own overblown ego that ended up doing that dumb move that he got lucky with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next