BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Michele - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALMichele - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Michele

Go down 
+5
MissChriss
bostongirl
blistering
Lorraine
Erika
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH

Michele - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michele   Michele - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:58 pm

MissChriss thanks for giving the minute mark ... I can't imagine sitting through 7 minutes of that crap whatever Chelsia is doing looks as bad as Michele's possible new tv show. These 2 seem so desperate for some time of Z-list fame. It's rather sad.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Michele - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michele   Michele - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:03 pm

omg! How sickening was that?????????? Chelsia is horrible! I had to laugh when she said "and where did they get that host?". UMMMMMMMMMMMMM I am thinking the same thing about your trainwreck Smelsia. Just hearing her voice gave me flashbacks of my hatred for her in season 9 *shudder*
She should really NOT talk about ANYONE not having a heart...has she checked herself lately?

I just know there is a name tag and a hair net waiting for her somewhere. She should really practice saying "Would you like to supersize that?"
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Michele - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michele   Michele - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Lorraine wrote:
I just know there is a name tag and a hair net waiting for her somewhere. She should really practice saying "Would you like to supersize that?"

The funniest things are always so true! Good one L!

When I saw that video, I came across this one and I just had to laugh. The rosey red cheeks and the dumpy look...lol she looks ridiculous. Now mind you I didn't listen to this crap of course but just the image for the video is laughable.
I completely agree Lorraine she should not talk about anyone having a heart and I would say she's pretty much "SOL" in life
Loser2