BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Michael Jackson tribute thread! R.I.P Michael Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALMichael Jackson tribute thread! R.I.P Michael Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Michael Jackson tribute thread! R.I.P Michael

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Michael Jackson tribute thread! R.I.P Michael Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson tribute thread! R.I.P Michael   Michael Jackson tribute thread! R.I.P Michael EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:31 am

Its still so hard to believe he's gone, alot of us grew up with Michael and his music. What a tremendous loss this is. Please put your favorite MJ songs here or favorite memories of Michael here!! Here are some of mine, this is some vintage Michael!!

I always loved this song.

wow, check out this clip from the Ed Sullivan show....yeah its even before my time!!! LOL! You gotta watch this!

Then from Motowns 25th anniversary show..AWESOME!!! pt1

Then right after he and his brothers performed, Michael brought the house down!!! pt2

M.J M.J
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson tribute thread! R.I.P Michael   Michael Jackson tribute thread! R.I.P Michael EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:42 am

I have to add this one. Who could forget this?

Co-written by Michael Jackson and Lionel Ritchie

watch "The making of We Are the World" you can really see how much Michael put into his work. (embedding disabled on the 2nd vid...double click it to view it)

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson tribute thread! R.I.P Michael   Michael Jackson tribute thread! R.I.P Michael EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:58 am

Lorraine you just posted songs of my life... Each song brings me back to a certain time in my life. Here are a couple of songs I loved from Michael