BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALB.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine

Go down 
+7
pajamajon
SMOOCHES
sammyf
MissChriss
leahtahd
Lorraine
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict

B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Great show tonight! Can not wait to get this season started. crazybbad:
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:40 pm

I just want to confirm if it will still be easy to listen to an archived show the next day.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:02 pm

MissChriss wrote:
I just want to confirm if it will still be easy to listen to an archived show the next day.

I think so MC, after the show was over, it was immediately listed as an "In demand" episode on the front page of our blog talk page. Just and FYI, archives will also be available on RTVzone.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:20 am

Tonights the night!!!!!!!!!!!! We are going to open chat early in case anyone wants to come early and get a good seat..haha!! Don't forget, we go LIVE immediately following tonights airing of Big Brother 13!!! dancing banana cheerleader pulling hair out boobie shake :bananadance:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bbadradio/2011/07/08/big-brother-13-debut-live-aftershow
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:56 am

Sorry O wont be making anappearance for todays show...I will not evenhave access to a phone.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Chat will be opening early if you want to join us!!

http://tobtr.com/s/2041023
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:43 pm

I can't find the chat room!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:49 pm

opening it now Smooches!!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:28 pm

I wish we could have a SPECIAL radio show to air out our thoughts on Evel Dick's departure from the game.... violin

Don't know if I could wait until next Thursday, and by then this news I guess won't matter as much.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Are yall just doing a show on Thursdays?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:53 pm

See you tonight!! Don't forget, we'll open chat early if you want to come and hang while the East coast airing of BB is on. We go live immediately after!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bbadradio/2011/07/15/big-brother-13-first-live-eviction
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:57 pm

ok...chats open!!!

http://tobtr.com/s/2042585
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Great show tonight ladies...I appreciated the song at the end of the show to close out Week 1's events in the BB house. big smile
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Don't forget...Chat opens an hour before we go live. Join us and talk shit about the show...lol!

http://tobtr.com/s/2042587
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Don't forget...Chat opens an hour before we go live. Join us and talk shit about the show...lol!

[url=http://tobtr.com/s/2042587
http://tobtr.com/s/2042587[/quote[/url]]

Chats open!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:55 pm

JOIN US TONIGHT! IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE LIVE EVICTION!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:20 pm

Ok, you guys know the deal...chat will be open during the LIVE eviction!!! We go live immediately after!! We hear it might be endurance!!! B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 371818

JOIN US!!!

http://tobtr.com/s/2150367
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Ok, you guys know the deal...chat will be open during the LIVE eviction!!! We go live immediately after!! We hear it might be endurance!!! B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 371818

JOIN US!!!

http://tobtr.com/s/2150367

Chats open!!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Oh lawd, I just listened to Thursday's show!! That was the moment I've been waiting for since 2009!! My face must have looked like my avatar when I heard that voice! I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about! laughing
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:53 pm

leahtahd wrote:
Oh lawd, I just listened to Thursday's show!! That was the moment I've been waiting for since 2009!! My face must have looked like my avatar when I heard that voice! I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about! laughing

You crack me up Leah! dancing banana
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:40 pm

Lorraine wrote:
leahtahd wrote:

You crack me up Leah! dancing banana

Lorraine, Erica&co. crack me up!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:08 am

Just a heads up to our forum members! Tomorrow night after the Double eviction, Dominic Briones and Matt Hoffman will be joining us!! We'll have chat open during the airing of Big Brother! Join us!!

http://tobtr.com/s/2150369
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:41 am

Lorraine wrote:
Just a heads up to our forum members! Tomorrow night after the Double eviction, Dominic Briones and Matt Hoffman will be joining us!! We'll have chat open during the airing of Big Brother! Join us!!

http://tobtr.com/s/2150369

This should be fun! Can't imagine what to ask Dominic? You ladies are so thorough with your questions, I hope I can come up with something clever, assuming you will be taking calls tomorrow night...
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:42 am

Lloyd? When don't we take calls? haha

Maybe you can ask him about pajama jam? I know how much you love that shit! LOL B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 290276
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:11 pm

Erika wrote:
Lloyd? When don't we take calls? haha

Maybe you can ask him about pajama jam? I know how much you love that shit! LOL B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 290276

laughing
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:32 pm

I should tell Dominic that he owes me money anytime he mentions pajamas. SInce I am the OG of Pajama anything!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next