BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB8's Jessica causing some controversy Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB8's Jessica causing some controversy Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB8's Jessica causing some controversy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

BB8's Jessica causing some controversy Empty
PostSubject: BB8's Jessica causing some controversy   BB8's Jessica causing some controversy EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:15 pm

Ok, I picked this up at Jokers (man those people are good). This is what we know

Earlier today Jessica's mood and status on myspace was this
Karmas a b, tiller

Tiller is the abortion doctor who was gunned down yesterday in Kansas. Well apparently she received ALOT of backlash from the people on myspace.

She then changed her status to this:

What i should of said, is pray for tiller's soul along with all those he took.

Not much better Jess and they are letting her have it, here are a few of the comments

"Most of the abortions he performed were because of health problems... either with the baby or mother. Your comment is very ignorant. He did not deserve to be killed in church!! I pray for his family who is greiving the loss. SO sad and not the answer. "

"What you should have said was nothing! As the old saying goes..."Better to stand around and seem stupid, than opening your mouth and confirming it." Idiot."

"Killing an abortionist to stop abortion is as stupid as solving world hunger by starving yourself. It is wrong no mater how we feel about abortion."

" was going to say that i dont believe in abortion too but to be happy that he is dead makes you no better. Im glad that you changed it."

Well, you have every right to say what you feel or what you believe but somehow she lessened it by finding satisfaction that he was gunned down.
I will say this, whether I agree with abortion or do not agree, the bottom line is that if there weren't abortion DOCTORS, then women AND teen girls would resort back to the illegal, unsafe abortions. I don't even want to think about that.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB8's Jessica causing some controversy   BB8's Jessica causing some controversy EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Why do people always use their Myspace/Facebook to make some half ass statement. And why do we care what they have to say on anything.

I think I'm gonna side with Jess on this. So what she put how she felt on her Myspace status, as ridiculous as I think it is people do it. I think it's far more ridiculous for people to bash her for stating how she feels. Why would anybody care... get a grip people! chill pill
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB8's Jessica causing some controversy   BB8's Jessica causing some controversy EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Well I think its hard to make a statement such as hers without some sort of reaction. She has thousands of "friends" on her myspace who read her thoughts and if she can state how she feels, I guess someone else can post how they feel. Its cause and effect. I think that some things are just better left unsaid or if you feel real strongly about saying them, maybe myspace isnt the best place to do that. We know what happened to Natalie after her season on her myspace. There are some brutal people out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB8's Jessica causing some controversy   BB8's Jessica causing some controversy Empty

Back to top Go down

BB8's Jessica causing some controversy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: BB SEASONS 1 - 15 :: BB Alumi :: Season 8-
Jump to: