BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The View Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThe View Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

The View

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

The View Empty
PostSubject: The View   The View EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:08 pm

I never thought I would say this but Joy is an even bigger assholesmiley: than Elisabeth and thats saying alot! Child abuse if you don't teach Darwinism??? I don't know about any of you but when I went to school I was taught evolution ONLY, never once was creationism mentioned as even a possibility. Maybe thats chid abuse Joy, maybe it isnt, but what is abusive is your misuse of your forum on the View to spew your ignorance. shithead:

'The View' and Donald Trump: Fireworks, but not the ones you'd expect

Even before Donald Trump parked his hair on the sofa of The View this morning, things were pretty hairy. Elizabeth Hasselbeck and Joy Behar got into a row over whether creationism should be taught in schools alongside the theory of evolution. (Guess who's pro-creationism? And so, for the record, is Sherri Shepherd.) When Behar said that refusing the teach evolution in some schools amounted to "child abuse," Hasselbeck went semi-ballistic. Joy: "I stand by my statement." Elizabeth retorted, "I stand on your statement!" Huh??

(Speaking of school, Elizabeth also seems to lack certain reading fundamentals. While giving a plug to her boss Barbara Walters' book Audition, just out in paperback, Hasselbeck said, "I opened The New York Times and was pleased to see this mention of the book." She held up the newspaper for us to see. Um, that was an advertisement, Elizabeth: The Times made no "mention" of the book -- it ran a paid ad.)

Anyhoo, Donald showed up with his bodyguard, Ivanka, and everybody made nice -- too nice. After endless pleasant chatter, Trump was finally asked about the reason anyone wants to see him on a talk show: the Celebrity Apprentice explosion with Melissa Rivers' firing.

"She thinks she's Joan, and she's not," said Trump simply. That is, Melissa doesn't have the talent her mom does. No revelation there. Then there was more polite chatter. so thats why he fired her over brain dead Brande who was project manager that week, personal reasons not performance. Another assholesmiley:
This had been promoted as Donald's big return to The View after a three-year absence, with fireworks implied. Frankly, the opening Hot Topics were more sparky.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

The View Empty
PostSubject: Re: The View   The View EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:48 pm

I don't know if you saw The View or not but I agree I wouldn't consider it child abuse. Joy is another pompous ass KNOW IT ALL. She has always been sickening. But Sherri is a freaking uneducated idiot, it's a wonder she is able to find her way to the studio each morning. It's really scary when Sherri talks about what she is going to teach her son when she is UNEDUCATED, she is the same person who believes the Earth is FLAT!  seeing stars