BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSurvivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married! Empty
PostSubject: Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married!   Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:07 pm

Survivor: China's Jaime Dugan and Erik Huffman Wed
Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married! Dugan_huffman240
This is one wedding made in reality-TV heaven.

Jaime Dugan and Erik Huffman, who met on Survivor: China, married Saturday evening in Charleston, S.C., in front of 150 family and friends, including other reality cast members.

Dugan, 23, and Huffman, 28, married shortly after 6 p.m. on the croquet lawn overlooking the beach at The Wild Dunes Resort.

"She took your breath away, she was so beautiful," says a guest following the 30-minute ceremony. "There was an ocean breeze over the wedding. It was a very romantic wedding."

The bride wore an Ulla-Maija Couture dress. She had 15 fittings at Charleston's Maddison Row to make sure the dress was just right.

Dugan's bridesmaids were Marisa Axelrod and Brooke Jackson from last season's Amazing Race. Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married! Marisa_brooke

The pair, who grew up just 25 miles apart before meeting across the world in China, won an $80,000 dream wedding courtesy of the Charleston Area Convention and Visitors Bureau.

An Asian and tropical-themed reception, inspired by their time in China, immediately followed. Guests dined on an Asian buffet as well as a low-country menu, which featured shrimp and grits and mac and cheese with lobster.

And befitting a couple who made it through a stint on CBS's long-running reality competition, their wedding cake designed by Ashley Bakery had a Survivor theme.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married!   Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:15 pm

Thay are such a cute couple!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married!   Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:16 pm

They're super sweet! She texted me the other day and asked how college was going!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married!   Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Colton wrote:
They're super sweet! She texted me the other day and asked how college was going!

you are so lucky! I wish she would text me:( lol.
She and Erik were my 2nd favs on their sesson(I thinks its obvious who the first is)
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married!   Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:13 pm

I LOVED THEM! <3333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married!   Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married! Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor China's Jamie & Erik ... Got Married!
Page 1 of 1