BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
DWTS - Premieres March 9th Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALDWTS - Premieres March 9th Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

DWTS - Premieres March 9th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

DWTS - Premieres March 9th Empty
PostSubject: DWTS - Premieres March 9th   DWTS - Premieres March 9th EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:33 am

DWTS - Premieres March 9th 01 Lil Kim
The Grammy Award winning rapper, 33, spent 10 months in jail in 2006 for lying to a federal grand jury.

DWTS - Premieres March 9th 01 Steve-O
The daredevil performer, 34, showcased ridiculous stunts on MTV's Jackass and the spinoff Wildboyz.

DWTS - Premieres March 9th 01 Nancy O'Dell
The entertainment journalist currently serves as the co-host of Access Hollywood with Billy Bush. O'Dell, 42, also hosted NBC's pre-show for the 2009 Golden Globe Awards in January.

DWTS - Premieres March 9th 01 Lawrence Taylor
The former NFL star, 50, played his entire career as a linebacker for the New York Giants.

DWTS - Premieres March 9th 01 Shawn Johnson
The 17-year-old Olympic-gold-medal-winning gymnast is the youngest DWTS competitor in the show's history.

DWTS - Premieres March 9th 01 Chuck Wicks
The country singer is currently dating fellow crooner and two-time DWTS champion Julianne Hough. Wicks, 29, will be paired up with the professional dancer this season.

DWTS - Premieres March 9th 01 Gilles Marini
The actor is best known for playing Kim Cattrall's sexy -- and predominantly naked -- neighbor in 2008's Sex and the City

DWTS - Premieres March 9th 01 Denise Richards
After a contentious divorce from Charlie Sheen, the 37-year-old actress and mother of two daughters got her own reality show, Denise Richards: It's Complicated.

DWTS - Premieres March 9th 01 Steve Wozniak
Nicknamed "The Woz" by ex Kathy Griffin, the computer engineer, 58, co-founded the Apple computer company with Steve Jobs.

DWTS - Premieres March 9th 01 Belinda Carlisle
The singer, 50, was the lead vocalist and founding member of the 80s band The Go-Go's.

DWTS - Premieres March 9th 01 David Alan Grier
The actor, 53, came to fame on In Living Color and currently hosts the Comedy Central sketch news show, Chocolate News.

DWTS - Premieres March 9th 01 Jewel
The singer-songwriter, 34 - who became a household name in 1995 with her song "Who Will Save Your Soul" - has released seven albums.

DWTS - Premieres March 9th 01 Ty Murray
The former rodeo cowboy, 39, is married to fellow contestant Jewel.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
SamChez
BB Fan
BB Fan
SamChez

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Premieres March 9th   DWTS - Premieres March 9th EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:50 pm

My niece is freakishly excited about Shawn Johnson.
I am freakishly excited about Ty Murray.
Or maybe I'm just freakish overall - you decide.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Premieres March 9th   DWTS - Premieres March 9th EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:02 pm

LOL...oh Sam! kiss7
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Premieres March 9th   DWTS - Premieres March 9th EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Ok so I always like the sports guys.....go LT!!!!!!! Ballerina
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Premieres March 9th   DWTS - Premieres March 9th EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:29 am

CHUCK AND JULIANNE! <33 This is amazing!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Premieres March 9th   DWTS - Premieres March 9th EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Well Julianne did the right thing by returning to DWTS....that girl couldnt sing to save her life... puke
Stick to what you know honey.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Premieres March 9th   DWTS - Premieres March 9th EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:03 pm

Nancy O'Dell and Jewel both hurt. Sooo guess who is replacing Nancy...

MELISSA RYCROFT! I don't know to jump up and down for joy or cry. It's Melissa vs. Julianne! :(
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Premieres March 9th   DWTS - Premieres March 9th EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:46 pm

But....but...but....shes so hurt and distraught and crushed and humiliated!!!! LETS DANCE!!! my she has recovered quickly. eyeroll
side note to E....did I NOT say to you that I would bet my house that she would end up on another reality show????? Sheesh, I didn't even have to wait that long.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Premieres March 9th   DWTS - Premieres March 9th EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:38 am

Funny thing, as soon as I got to work I turned on the tv's and one of the tv's was set to a morning show...not sure which one actually, the one on NBC whatever thats called. First thing I heard was them talking about how Melissa will be on DWTS. They were saying that they aren't sure that she is genuine as this is her THIRD reality show but maybe she just knows how to market herself. ummmmm gee.......ya think????
I don't dislike the girl but I cannot stand how she is worshipped when clearly to me she is just another squirrel looking for a nut.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Premieres March 9th   DWTS - Premieres March 9th EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:58 am

Lorraine wrote:
Funny thing, as soon as I got to work I turned on the tv's and one of the tv's was set to a morning show...not sure which one actually, the one on NBC whatever thats called. First thing I heard was them talking about how Melissa will be on DWTS. They were saying that they aren't sure that she is genuine as this is her THIRD reality show but maybe she just knows how to market herself. ummmmm gee.......ya think????
I don't dislike the girl but I cannot stand how she is worshipped when clearly to me she is just another squirrel looking for a nut.

funny shit LOL @ "just another squirrel looking for a nut" - So true!!!

The worship is rather sickening.... amazing how she was able to find it in her to move on from such a gut wrenching heart break ... on to a new relationship AND on a new reality tv show... how big of her to be able to move on with such a broken heart .... stir the pot
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Premieres March 9th   DWTS - Premieres March 9th EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:02 am

hmmm, I don't know how much truth there is to this but I found this on a message board:

"But I saw her profile on the celebrities/rich men seeking affairs site ~~~~Sugarbabymeet.com last week.......... It said she is interested in seeking a rich man for sugar daddy on that site! what a fool woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

again, just posting what I found.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Premieres March 9th   DWTS - Premieres March 9th EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:10 am

Well a lot of untruths get posted all of the time but IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME! :suspect:
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Premieres March 9th   DWTS - Premieres March 9th EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:02 pm

I seriously doubt Melissa is on that site. She's also had time to pick herself up and move on from Jason. Do you want her to just sit around and mope all the time? I absolutely love her, and I feel she really is a sincere, genuine person. She did not once mention Jason or anything associated with The Bachelor tonight. DWTS producers and hosts did enough of that themselves. I think it's great she's moved on and I hope she dominates this competition along with Chuck & Julianne! <3
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Premieres March 9th   DWTS - Premieres March 9th EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:08 am

Well DWTS had to mention all that went on with her since she isn't known for anything else.
- On a side note, I wonder if her parents will be on this show in the audience supporting her or doing a package being they were so against being on the Bachelor and supporting her.

I thought Lil Kim was great, and poor Ty just is not cut out for dancing, he's such a cowboy!

and I absolutely loved Steve-O actually putting effort into his dancing, I didn't think it was possible for him to actully pull it off but her did without once acting like a Jackass.... dare I say graceful!