BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Steven's blog Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSteven's blog Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Steven's blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Steven's blog Empty
PostSubject: Steven's blog   Steven's blog EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 8:24 am

Quote :
Back to work and the Real World

So I thought I would share some about being taken out of the "Real World" (no not the show on MTV the actual real world) put into fantasy land and then being thrown back. Before entering the entire crazy Big Brother world I was an average guy that worked an average job and had an average life. Then all of a sudden I was plucked from all of it and when I say all of a sudden I mean it. One day I was hanging out with my friends the next day a guy shows up with cameras and says you are leaving for California today so get packed. I went through this crazy 9 day sequester then thrown into the crazy big brother house, secluded from the world, evicted and then put on a plane and sent home. I return to all this crazieness, people who I have never met that wanna talk to me, take my picture and talk about my life. My first experiences when I got home was this fabulous amount of attention that feels so good and raises your spirits to a level that seems unimaginable. The feeling is so good it is hard to describe, fans that are so incredibly kind and treated me like I hung the moon. I just have to say thank you to everyone, I will never be able to show my gratitude or express how good it made me feel. However, now that I am back at work and just an average guy again it is a little hard to look back. I would never complain about my experience but I really don't know how I will ever be able reach a high like that again. It is a bitter sweet situation which I will always cherish and miss. Not sure where I am going with this blog other then to say thanks for memories, the experiences, the new friendships and the good times. Everyone in the house I made friends with I want to say YOU ROCK and I am thankful I got the opportunity to meet you (you know who you are.) To all the people I have met or chatted with along the way I want to say it has been a pleasure and YOU ROCK (again, you know who you are.)

Suck it Bitches....

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=390227044&blogID=437711585
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Steven's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven's blog   Steven's blog EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 8:24 am

heartshape2
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Colton