BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALMeet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 Empty
PostSubject: Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13   Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 11:28 pm

Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 Terencesarah

This couple has been dating for about a year. They are an odd couple of sorts. Sarah has an MBA from Wharton and works long hours on Wall Street. Terence sell real estate, but gets his kicks by coaching runners. Both are in very good shape, but are incredibly intense. Expect some yelling.

Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 Marisabrooke

Marisa and Brooke – Southern Belles

Blonde southern belles, that is. Marisa and Brooke are best friends, and want to prove that they aren't just dumb blondes (yeah, yeah....we've heard this before). Marisa is a Broadcast Journalism major at the University of South Carolina. Brooke is a graphic designer. They will either be charming or unbearable. There is no in-between.

Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 Andrewdan

Andrew and Dan – Fraternity Brothers

Dubbed Team Superbad by the other teams, these two were frat brothers at Arizona State University together. Andrew is studying Urban Planning. Dan graduated last year with a degree in Tourism. Both enjoy having a good time. Obviously.

Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 Ajaandtty

Aja and Ty – Long Distance Couple

Having met at the University of Michigan, Aja and Ty fell for each other. But, for more than a year now, they've had to keep their relationship going despite living in separate states. Aja is an aspiring actress/make up artist living in Los Angeles. Ty works as a banker in Detroit.

Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 Markbillcomic

Mark and Bill – Comic Book Geeks

Mark and Bill met at a science fiction club 23 years ago and have been friends ever since. They remain proud “geeks” and have been bonding over comic books and video games since the moment they met. Mark is the more outgoing and adventurous one, Bill more introverted.

Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 Tonidallas

Toni and Dallas – Mother and Son

Toni raised Dallas as a single mother. The two remain best friends, even with Dallas currently enrolled in college. Both are outgoing, with entertaining personalities

Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 Nickstarr

Nick and Starr – Brother and Sister

Nick is currently an off-Broadway performer. For the last three years, Starr has been a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader. Should be quite the theatrical team. The siblings rarely get to see each other because they live far away, but still consider themselves best friends.

Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 Anitaarthur

Anita and Arthur – Married Hippies

This is probably my favorite team. They've known each other 26 years, and have been married for 14. They make and sell their own honey. They recently purchased a blueberry farm. Both are unadulterated hippies.

Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 Kellychristy

Kelly and Christy – Best Friends

This duo has been friends forever. They were there for each other through their marriages, their divorces. They've worked for the same company, and have each remodeled their homes. Kelly is a sales representative, Christy a business developer.

Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 Kentinea

Ken and Tina – Estranged Couple

Ken Greene, the former NFL safety, and his wife Tina have been separated for nine months, but are looking to get back together via the race. Ken is currently a home builder and Tina is a CEO.

Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 Anthonystephanie

Anthony and Stephanie – Dating Couple

The two are back together after a year long break. If they make it through the race successfully, Anthony says that he'll propose to Stephanie. Anthony is a mortgage broker, Stephanie a financial saleswoman.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13   Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:04 am

Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 Local%20survivor1_270

Jaime & Erik from Survivor: China are getting married, and she posted that Marisa & Brooke are two of her bridesmaids so I thought that was an interesting tid bit.

As far as the teams go, I predict I will:
Love: Toni/Dallas, Kelly/Christy, Brooke/Marisa
Like: Nick/Starr

I guess we'll see. :)
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13   Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:36 am

Colton wrote:
Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 Local%20survivor1_270

Jaime & Erik from Survivor: China are getting married, and she posted that Marisa & Brooke are two of her bridesmaids so I thought that was an interesting tid bit.

As far as the teams go, I predict I will:
Love: Toni/Dallas, Kelly/Christy, Brooke/Marisa
Like: Nick/Starr

I guess we'll see. :)

That's pretty interesting.... I vaguely remember Erik... I guess he was a quiet one. neutral

I'm not even sure who I think will be a good team to cheer on just yet...
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13   Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:23 am

Haha! He was. He was a sweetheart, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13   Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the cast of The Amazing Race 13
Page 1 of 1