BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB15 Andy Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB15 Andy Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB15 Andy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB15 Andy Empty
PostSubject: BB15 Andy   BB15 Andy EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:53 pm

BB15 Andy Andycastphoto

Name: Andy Herren
Hometown: Aurora, Ill.
Lives: Chicago, Ill.
Marital Status: Single       
Three adjectives that describe you:
Friendly, funny and red.
Favorite Activities: Improv, eating candy, watching TV, running, laughing with friends, playing with puppies as they walk down the street, teaching, making lists, ranking things, teaching my family’s cockatiel to call my dad “gurl,” messing with people, eating ice-cream too fast and being adorable.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not having any privacy. I would be lying if I said I don’t find this intimidating.  Also, the prospect of slop is something I have regular nightmares about. I just…can’t.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: I would start by playing a covertly aggressive game. I would lay low on the surface and be friendly to everyone (if this is possible) while secretly establishing a concrete alliance with people I have deemed the most trustworthy. I would scope out the house very quickly for these people, as I know you need to act soon to solidify trust and bonds. I’m quite good at reading people, so I would choose people I felt comfortable with, as well as people others would not expect me to align with. I also think my background in communications improv would be great strengths. Through communication and public speaking, I know how to say what people want to hear and through improv I am able to lie without batting an eye. I’m a smiley, friendly person, so nobody will see it coming when I stab them in the back.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? My two favorites of all time are Britney and Ragan from season 12. I think I would have been BFFs with each of them, and I think I would have given Ragan the kick in the pants he needed to go far in the game. I thought he played a good social game (as he seemed to be genuinely well-liked by everyone), but I thought he wasn’t aggressive enough. He never made the big moves that I know he is capable of. Britney was similar. I would have smacked some sense into her and gotten her away from Lane. Her Diary Room confessions were like windows to my soul. She always said what I was thinking. They both made it far, but with me in the house during their season I think one of them (or me) could have won.
What are you afraid of? I am slightly afraid of heights, but it is not crippling or anything. I am terrified of bees, though. And people who enjoy Tyler Perry movies.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? There is a wall of graffiti on the first floor girls bathroom of the English Building at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign that is solely dedicated to me. Quips include, “I AM IN LOVE WITH ANDY HERREN,” “Ha ha! I know that ginger bastard!” and “Andy Herren for President!” Pretty incredible right?!
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… “From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!” “Dr. Seuss, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.”
What would you take into the house and why? 1.  My baby blanket. I’ve had it my entire life and it would give me a sense of security and comfort while in the house. 2. a notepad and pen to take notes after competitions/while observing others in the house. DUH. 3. Skittles. Just because, why not? What am I supposed to do if there are no Skittles in the house?
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous?  If Big Brother made me famous, I would definitely embrace it, but to a certain extent. I would love seeing people smile in my presence (and let’s be real – having the spotlight would feel nice), but I also love my life and my friends and family, and don’t want fame to come in the way of my already-established personal relationships. Thus, I would be sad if horrible tabloid stories were written about me or my loved ones, but I understand that this comes with the territory. Long story short, being famous would be totally cool, but as long as it is on my terms. ME ME ME.

Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

BB15 Andy
Page 1 of 1