BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Flashback - 9/19 Dan practices his Final Plea Speech to Jury Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALFlashback - 9/19 Dan practices his Final Plea Speech to Jury Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Flashback - 9/19 Dan practices his Final Plea Speech to Jury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

Flashback - 9/19 Dan practices his Final Plea Speech to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Flashback - 9/19 Dan practices his Final Plea Speech to Jury   Flashback - 9/19 Dan practices his Final Plea Speech to Jury EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:52 am

9/19
2:06am
Cams 3 & 4

Using a stopwatch, Dan practices his jury final plea speech. Dan is looking directly into the camera on Cam 3. With emotions running so high, I am sure his speech will be even better, and he may tweak his remarks depending if he goes first or not. Dan was practicing before, but this was his final run through before going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Flashback - 9/19 Dan practices his Final Plea Speech to Jury   Flashback - 9/19 Dan practices his Final Plea Speech to Jury EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:13 am

Dan plan's on kissing ass all the way to 500k. I don't know about the jury but if I'm helping in giving away 500k continuing to bs me is not the way I would want you to go about it. Be real! Be honest! I could handle getting "got" but don't piss on me and tell me it's raining!

I guess BB told them they only had a minute 1/2 for their speech. This is roughly 2 mins. But it's basically what he plans on saying/wants to say.

Also he wants to scumbag Ian to Ashley to try and get her vote by saying that he (Dan) never did personal attacks but Ian did talk about Ashley's intelligence and weight. WOW! Way to be a classy guy Dan! Nothing like embarrassing the girl on national television just to attempt to secure a vote!

"When the game was reset I knew I was in trouble because I looked around me on the pirate ship and I saw Shane and Frank, 2 huge physical competitors that I knew I couldn't beat. I saw some great social gamers in Jenn and Joe. I saw an absolute wild card in Ashley that I had no clue what she was doing. I saw an underrated coach in Britney that I knew scared the life out of me because she was that good...and of course I had my loyal warrior Danielle throught it all. And I looked around and I said you know what I can't be better than these people in any of their areas of expertise because they're just that good. So what can I do to beat them and my answer although you might not agree with it, is that I had to play a ruthless game. Not because I wanted to but because I had to. I had to build relationships and get you to trust me, get you to do something for me like share a power and use the veto on me. And then I had to stab you in the back not because I wanted to because I had to for a couple of reasons. 1) I knew if I was hated at the end people would want to sit next to me and I'd have to chance to explain myself like right now why did I host a funeral, I hosted the funeral because what it allowed us to do, what it allowed me and Danielle to do....is that make you think we would never work together again....and Joe actually had it figured out...Joe was the only one who came up and asked is that an act Dan and I said no of course not but Joe was right... it also allowed me to cause chaos so Britney wouldn't think I would be striking a deal with Frank because if she knew she thought I was still playing the game she would have been able to stop me, and stop me very effectively. At the end of the day I played this game 24 hours a day and never wanted my game to depend on winning a competition. So I could never depend on always winning a competition against any of you because you guys were that tough. I hope you guys can respect the fact that I played this game 24 hours a day and always tried to out think myself out of situations. Even in the bleakest of scenarios. I don't have a photgraphic memory but what I do have is a burning desire to play this game as hard as I possibly can with the tools I've been given. All I can ask for is that you can vote for the best player. Thank you for your time"
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Flashback - 9/19 Dan practices his Final Plea Speech to Jury   Flashback - 9/19 Dan practices his Final Plea Speech to Jury EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:43 pm

This is exactly why i dont like this new format of keeping all 3 til finale. 90 second speech...seriously. He is supposed to recap his gameplay for the entire season in 90 second but cbs took almost the whole hour show Sunday to recap...lol

I like when they did the jury questions in advance so hg's had enough time to get their point across. I also firmly believe that ppl's decisions are made b4 they sit in those chairs on finale night. The questions and the speech are pretty irrelevant at that point.

Persoanlly i think that production has gotten so lazy that they dont want the questsions asked prior to fianle because their lazy asses would have to edit it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flashback - 9/19 Dan practices his Final Plea Speech to Jury   Flashback - 9/19 Dan practices his Final Plea Speech to Jury Empty

Back to top Go down

Flashback - 9/19 Dan practices his Final Plea Speech to Jury
Page 1 of 1