BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
America's Favorite Houseguest Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALAmerica's Favorite Houseguest Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

America's Favorite Houseguest

Go down 
5 posters

Who is Your Favorite Houseguest to Win?
Ashley
America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_lcap23%America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Britney
America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_lcap211%America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Dan
America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_lcap217%America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_rcap
 17% [ 6 ]
Danielle
America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_lcap23%America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Frank
America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_lcap28%America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Ian
America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_lcap247%America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_rcap
 47% [ 17 ]
Janelle
America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_lcap20%America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jenn
America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_lcap20%America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jodi
 3% [ 1 ]
Joe
 0% [ 0 ]
JoJo
 0% [ 0 ]
Kara
 0% [ 0 ]
Mike Boogie
 0% [ 0 ]
Shane
America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_lcap28%America's Favorite Houseguest Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Wil
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

America's Favorite Houseguest Empty
PostSubject: America's Favorite Houseguest   America's Favorite Houseguest EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:24 pm

America's Favorite Houseguest Favhg10
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: America's Favorite Houseguest   America's Favorite Houseguest EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:30 pm

I hope Ian wins this if he doesnt make the final 2. Please not Janelle again...I know she is alot of ppl's fav but give someone else a shot.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: America's Favorite Houseguest   America's Favorite Houseguest EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:33 pm

I am leaning towards Ian myself. I think at this point he does have the best shot although some crazy group of people are going to vote for Janelle till their fingers bleed so dont be surprised if she gets it...lol. Quite frankly, I dont think she is deserving of this prize this year as her gameplay was suspect at best. Some are even campaigning for Jodi which I would so love it she would win it (she wont) as that would be a great message to send to AG.  wink

Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: America's Favorite Houseguest   America's Favorite Houseguest EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Jodi winning would the funniest thing ever; that would be the biggest blindside of the season. I want Dan or Ian to win base on which ever one doesn't make final 2.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: America's Favorite Houseguest   America's Favorite Houseguest EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:10 pm

I am not leaning towards anyone yet, but I do wonder if Shane will get some votes based on the blindsided eviction? I am going to wait until part 2 of HOH is finished to find out the winner and vote on someone at that time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: America's Favorite Houseguest   America's Favorite Houseguest Empty

Back to top Go down

America's Favorite Houseguest
Page 1 of 1