BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 - Week 7 Discussion

Go down 
+8
Erika
southernboy
Lorraine
Nikolas
SMOOCHES
Jay
sammyf
nicolefan75
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:20 am

Dan and Ian were talking in the hammock and Ian said he would only use the Veto if Shane or Brit wins the other one. Dan was playing up how this could be the biggest move ever done in BB history. Ian was comparing it with something that happened in survivor with parvati and russell ( didn't really watch it then so not sure if thats a good thing). I have a feeling Dan might throw POV. I don't know if I believe Ian will use it/
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:32 am

Ian came out of DR and told Brit and Dan that they were trying to convince him not to use the POV in the case that shane or Brit wins the other one. Ian said there is no fucking way he wasn't. Before it went to fish Dan mention something about they were for the silent six. Watch POV be something timed or the push button Frank will not take any punishments but end up with them all.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:51 am

Rather than Dan wanting Ian to win POV he should want to win it for himself and who gives a shit if you lose a Quack Packer. His focus needs to be on winning POV and not throwing shit, it's stupid and risky.

From the feeds: Dan just told Danielle she kind of looks like Bristol Palin with the glasses she was wearing and her response is that she is never going to eat again and that she feels like a big chubster. So who wants to make a bet she will be crying about this later?
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:25 am

Sammyf and Erika, Dan was talking about the extra POV that Ian won via the twist (the claw machine in the arcade room). Dan is definitely going to try to win POV tomorrow. Basically Dan wants BOTH POVs to be used so only one Quacker will be on the block against Joe and they will have the votes to evict Joe.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:34 am

southernboy wrote:
Sammyf and Erika, Dan was talking about the extra POV that Ian won via the twist (the claw machine in the arcade room). Dan is definitely going to try to win POV tomorrow. Basically Dan wants BOTH POVs to be used so only one Quacker will be on the block against Joe and they will have the votes to evict Joe.

Yes I understand that but again I repeat who cares to keep the Quack Packers all together, why care if you lose one....it's not like they have a full house against them... they need to start losing some people. His only focus in my opinion is to win POV.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:15 am

Erika wrote:
southernboy wrote:

Yes I understand that but again I repeat who cares to keep the Quack Packers all together, why care if you lose one....it's not like they have a full house against them... they need to start losing some people. His only focus in my opinion is to win POV.

See if the goal is for the Quack Pack to stick together then Dan is going to throw it to Shane/Brit. Which I'm all for because I want all 5 to make it through but I also want Dan to be safe. Erika I don't think Dan really cares about the other Quack Packers, I think he cares because it will keep both him and Dani in the game. He knows dani has his back 100000% and is probably his best chance of winning in the end if they are final two.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:32 am

If Ian thinks strategic he would use the veto on Dan and want to take Dan to the end because none of those people is going to give Dan the money and especially over Ian.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:37 am

I agree with you smooches I think the only person that dan could beat would be jenn forsure and maybe dani. If I was Ian I would be wondering why does production want me to work so hard with working the person everyone wants out unless they want to make sure that person is safe and has allies.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:18 am

It's clear the Quackers (minus Ian) are all scrambling because they know one of them is going home this week and nobody wants to be that one. So Britney is bullshitting Frank and trying to keep her options open with Ian, Dani & Shane are bullshitting each other even more than usual, and Dan is bullshitting all of them that he'll throw POV to Shane/Britney so they can all be safe but that's just security in case one of them wins POV over him. Basically NONE of these convos mean anything until after the POV tomorrow.

Now what I want to know is...are there rules for how Ian is supposed to use his extra POV this week? Probably not since Grodner is clearly making this up as she goes along, but what I mean is, if a non-nominee wins POV tomorrow, do they have to decide whether they're using it at the POV ceremony before or after Ian decides whether he's using his extra POV?

Let me go with a hypothetical. Say Shane wins POV tomorrow. At the POV ceremony, do both Shane and Ian have to stand up and say whether they'll use their POV or not at the same time? If Shane uses the POV on Danielle let's say, does Ian only have the option to use the POV on Dan thereby giving Frank two replacement nominees to name? Or can Ian decide not to use it on Dan but reserve the right to wait and see who the replacement nominee for Danielle is, and still have the option to use it on that person?

If that's the case, then Shane winning POV would make it very easy for Ian to keep all the Quackers in the game without having to use the POV on Dan and upsetting Frank. For example, Ian could tell Frank before hand, "Shane is going to use the POV on Danielle and I don't want Britney to go up so just put Joe up. If you put Britney up, I'll have to use my POV on her." That way, Frank names Joe as the replacement nominee against Dan (which he already said he would do because Frank wants to work with Shane & Britney), Ian doesn't have to use his extra POV at all, and on Thursday the Quackers blindside Joe/Frank by evicting Joe.

My point to this is...there might be a way for Ian to leverage this but it really matters what the rules are for how Ian can use his POV and who knows if BB has even thought that far ahead.

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:32 am

Yes Nikolas you're right I'm sure majority of conversations are BS now and after POV will be telling.

So what type of POV do you think today will be?

The HGs are thinking it's How Bad Do You Want It. I tend to agree with that. It will be interesting to see who is playing in it.

It's nauseating that Frank still thinks "poor little innocent young Ian" somehow got manipulated into turning against Boogie and himself. WAKE UP!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:47 am

I am wondering if the POV could be the morphing pictures since they have not done this comp since Season 12. It could also be a veto endurance comp, but I can't imagine what this would involve. I still think it is too soon for OTEV, or it may be a puzzle of some sort where they have to assemble the veto symbol? don't know

Anyway, I will be relying on others to update this weekend due to a busy schedule. Can't believe we are near the end of August.... sad1
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Ian just told Frank that even if he did want to use it the power that be don't want him too.
I am about done with this season and maybe the show every year the show gets worst and worst with the manipulation. If I was in there and the DR was pushing so hard to save someone I would do the exact opposite of it. It is pretty sad that the DR has to force allies with Frank so that he has someone to protect him
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:59 pm

sammyf wrote:
Ian just told Frank that even if he did want to use it the power that be don't want him too.

He's been saying this to everyone since last night and I'm 100% sure he's lying. He doesn't want to use the extra veto because it will tip his hand but to cover his ass with the Quack, he's blaming it on production. It makes ZERO sense that production would put an extra vote in there and then tell them not to use it. When they have twists -- Pandora, Coup, whatever -- they always want them to use it or else it's pointless. If BB didn't want an extra veto to be used this week, they simply would not have included an extra veto in the game at all.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:11 pm

I honestly think they were hoping the extra veto could be use for a backdoor plan because any logical person would have put Ian up to flush it out the same way people flush out the idol on survivor. But Frank is so dumb and blinded by Dan hate that he didn't think that way even after it seems DR went over that with him. The only reason I think it is true is he has told everyone including Frank and everytime he does DR calls him right back in. I would understand telling the quack pack but to tell Frank is not neccesary he doesn't need to lie to him.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:48 pm

I see this a lot and I'm not sure why people think "Frank is blinded by his hate for Dan"

I think he knows how good Dan is at getting people to do his dirty work. I will give Dan that, he knows how to manipulate people. Also Dan wanted to work with Boogie, and not Frank. He's been his target so why wouldn't Frank want to get rid of Dan? I don't think he hates Dan at all. Frank realizes there is a tight group of 4 Dan, Britney, Shane, and Danielle that need to be broken up and who is the brains of that group? Dan. Yes Ian fucked him over but if he targets Ian there are still that tight knit of 4 who needs to be broken up. And as far as Pandora's Box is concerned I would think the golden ping pong ball would have been put in play in hopes of Dan winning it. So how does that help Frank out?
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:56 pm

The thing I dont understand is how dan is just laying around like he's in a deep depression. I thought he would have tried to have a few talks with Frank, at least put in some effort Dan
Maybe he is going to wait til the pov and then do something, but from how it looks he isnt helping himself at all.

I also heard Ian say that DR didnt want him to use the veto...I dont get that. I would think they would be trying to get him to use it for the drama.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:01 pm

I say blinded by his hate because he believes everything is Dans doing and Dans fault. I'm not saying he should go after Ian nor am I saying he shouldn't go after Dan because he should. But trusting Ian completely and saying don't worry I understand it was Dan that told you to do that. Even though Brit controls what Ian does more than anybody else and Ian has told Frank he trusts Brit so why does he think she has any influence. Also he thinks Dan influenced shanes noms both times when Brit is his coach and ally. Every conversation he has if someone turns it around he always brings it back to how awful Dan is . Anybody with a strategic mind would have put Ian on the block to flush out the extra veto but all he was thinking was put Dan on block get him out.

Last edited by sammyf on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Are Britney and Shane done with Dan? Or are they just saying that? I did hear Britney was pissed off at Dan because of his behavior during Pandora's Box with the arcade game. I guess he elbowed her in the face? and he was swore? Not Father Dan!!! Also he yelled to Ian I will rat you out! haha I actually love that Dan is threatening to rat Ian out. He should rat him out, it was dumb of him to play the marytr for Ian. And then I heard Britney telling Danielle "If I didn't know it before I do now, Dan really wants to win this for himself" Well no shit, why shouldn't he want to win this for himself? Isn't that what they are all suppose to be doing? It's ridiculous to think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Erika wrote:
I see this a lot and I'm not sure why people think "Frank is blinded by his hate for Dan"

Erika did you even read sammy's entire post or did you just scan for a Dan reference so you could jump all over it LOL?

Sammy didn't say Frank is targeting Dan because he's blinded by his hatred of Dan. Indeed Frank has every reason to target Dan. Sammy simply said that Frank is blinded by his hatred for Dan because he could have easily flushed out Ian's extra POV this week by nominating him in the first place (instead of Danielle). That would mean that there would only be ONE POV in play to save Dan whereas now there are two. In other words, Frank could have made the odds of getting Dan out this week even better for himself, but he didn't.

It was a pretty fucking obvious move and the only reason Frank didn't see that is because all he sees is red red red where Dan is concerned.

Last edited by southernboy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:09 pm

sammyf wrote:
I say blinded by his hate because he believes everything is Dans doing and Dans fault. I'm not saying he should go after Ian nor am I saying he shouldn't go after Dan because he should. But trusting Ian completely and saying don't worry I understand it was Dan that told you to do that. Even though Brit controls what Ian does more than anybody else and Ian has told Frank he trusts Brit so why does he think she has any influence. Also he thinks Dan influenced shanes noms both times when Brit is his coach and ally. Every conversation he has if someone turns it around he always brings it back to how awful Dan is . Anybody with a stragtetic mind would have put Ian on the block to flush out the extra veto but all he was thinking was put Dan on block get him out.

Yes I do agree with this. Frank needs to wake up! I'm tired of him excusing Ian's game moves as being influenced by Dan "poor little Ian" Even Eagle Eye Joe told him that Dan yelled at Ian I will rat you out! Frank needs to question what would Dan rat out Ian about! 100% agree with you Sammy Frank does excuse others game moves as being influenced by Dan but c'mon Dan needs to speak up and clarify things. Quit protecting the Quack Pack when his ass is the one on the line here.
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:12 pm

sammyf wrote:
I say blinded by his hate because he believes everything is Dans doing and Dans fault. I'm not saying he should go after Ian nor am I saying he shouldn't go after Dan because he should. But trusting Ian completely and saying don't worry I understand it was Dan that told you to do that.

I couldn't agree more. I understand why Dan initially covered for Ian, but now that his ass is in trouble, why isn't he selling Ian out?? Erika complains all the time in this forum about people protecting Dan but oh my god, the one getting a free ride, complete cover, and complete access to both sides here is IAN! And they're all letting him do it! If Frank wins POV, Dan should have the Quack Pack out Ian and try to get Frank to backdoor his ass and get him out of here. Frank is an emotional player (and completely irrational where his butt-boy Boogie is concerned) and might actually go for it. Especially if they remind him how Ian sandbagged Boogie and how Boogie warned Frank on his way out about Ian.

Last edited by southernboy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Erika wrote:
Are Britney and Shane done with Dan? Or are they just saying that? I did hear Britney was pissed off at Dan because of his behavior during Pandora's Box with the arcade game. I guess he elbowed her in the face? and he was swore? Not Father Dan!!! Also he yelled to Ian I will rat you out! haha I actually love that Dan is threatening to rat Ian out. He should rat him out, it was dumb of him to play the marytr for Ian. And then I heard Britney telling Danielle "If I didn't know it before I do now, Dan really wants to win this for himself" Well no shit, why shouldn't he want to win this for himself? Isn't that what they are all suppose to be doing? It's ridiculous to think otherwise.

Honestly I think they are keeping their options open. Shane is going to do whatever Brit tells him so it is really up to Brit what she wants to do. I think Brit won't lose sleep over any case unless Dan wins veto, because then she will be in trouble. So she is fine with whatever. However, I think with the way DR has been leading both her an Ian into working with Frank shows that the show is favoring him and I think he may want Dan to stay to help put an end to that. She even told Dan "They want Frank to win".

Last edited by sammyf on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Dan not outing Ian this week is the second mistake he's made this season. The first was flipping the vote to evict Janelle. She was not coming after Dan (Boogie was always her enemy) and Frank wouldn't still be here winning HOH and POV and pointing his cannons straight at Dan. If Frank wins this whole game, people will complain that he shouldn't have won because BB unfairly canceled his eviction. But the house had another golden opportunity to get rid of him three weeks ago and blew it. So they'll have no one to blame but themselves.

Last edited by southernboy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:15 pm

southernboy wrote:
Erika wrote:

Erika did you even read sammy's entire post or did you just scan for a Dan reference so you could jump all over it?

Sammy didn't say Frank is targeting Dan because he's blinded by his hatred of Dan. Indeed Frank has every reason to target Dan. Sammy simply said that Frank is blinded by his hatred for Dan because he could have easily flushed out Ian's extra POV this week by nominating him in the first place (instead of Danielle). That would mean that there would only be ONE POV in play to save Dan whereas now there are two. In other words, Frank could have made the odds of getting Dan out this week even better for himself, but he didn't.

It was a pretty fucking obvious move and the only reason Frank didn't see that is because all he sees is red red red where Dan is concerned. Kinda like you.

Simmer down there Southernboy, you shouldn't ASSUme things. Of course I read her entire post. Did you read mine? I didn't point out Sammy to jump all over post I said I have been seeing that a lot meaning by more than just Sammy.

Also this has been said prior to nominations, it's been the past couple of weeks. I also do believe Frank should have put Ian up to flush out the idol. To leave it in play was dumb on Frank's part.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:17 pm

I wish Dan would out him too but he knows he still needs him that is why he waited to talk to Frank after the Pandora Box because he didn't want to throw Ian to prematurely. Now if Frank wins he might do it but he might also keep it a secret so it doesn't hurt Dani chances at getting to the end. I also don't really think Dan is a type to throw names out there, I think that is his absolute last choice.
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Either way Erika, grab some popcorn and some wine because I'm pretty sure Dan's goose is cooked this week, which means it will be a great week for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 7 Discussion   BB14 - Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Week 7 Discussion
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next