BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBig Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Big Brother 14 Season Premiere

Go down 
+7
CC123
Jay
Erika
bostongirl
leahtahd
sammyf
nicolefan75
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict

Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:05 am

The rumors of Russel Hantz being on better not be true! I vaguely remember hearing that last year too, so I'm hoping it's just another silly rumor. I'm not a Coach fan, but he would make for some interesting feeds, I'd love to hear the unedited versions of some of those stories!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:08 pm

leahtahd wrote:
The rumors of Russel Hantz being on better not be true! I vaguely remember hearing that last year too, so I'm hoping it's just another silly rumor. I'm not a Coach fan, but he would make for some interesting feeds, I'd love to hear the unedited versions of some of those stories!

I couldn't disagree more. I felt Russell would be perfect for BB after seeing him on his 1st Survivor stint. He creates drama, much like Evel Dick he will try and win at all costs. Don't we want people who actually will try and win rather than sit back and see being on BB as their summer vacay.

btw - I would much rather see Russell on BB over any past houseguests. I used to not mind seeing a returning HG but fuck them they had their chance. NEXT!

Unless of course if they actually try and play a smart strategic game and are not irritating.

I guess this is suppose to be the bathroom of the new season that is of course if they didn't change it

Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 Image
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:19 pm

I'd rather have Kathy on every season than watch Russel Hantz...
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:25 pm

leahtahd wrote:

LOL.... Well at least you are being sensible!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:06 pm

So excited to see Big Brother listings in TV Guide today:

Thursday, July 12th- 9:00pm
Sunday, July 15th- 8:00pm (There better not be any sporting events to delay this broadcast. LOL)

The Thursday broadcast only had a description saying that "The 14th season begins."
In the Highlights section it only stated the following:
"The original see-all reality spectacle that gave us Brenchel and the Zingbot is back for Season 14." (A picture of Julie Chen was included). YawnSmiley: Gee, Thanks, TV Guide!!
I NEED SOME SPOILERS/RUMORS!! annoyed:

There was no description given for the Sunday broadcast.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:18 pm

This is just a thought, but I wonder if BB is going to go the route of Survivor and have a 9 member jury with a Final 3 to choose a winner from? I don't understand the reasoning for having more HGs? The broadcast episodes barely feature all the players when the entire cast is in the game...they at most focus on 2/3 of them, with an occasional reaction shot from all the rest. Also, the live feeds with a full house are so confusing at the beginning with all the cross conversations all going on at once. As much as I picked on Lawon, he was not featured as much, nor was Cassi from last year. Even Porsche was rarely given screen time (throughout much of the game) even with her F2 finish. I'm not sure if having more players is the way to go? I still found BB9 confusing with the 16 HGs, even though it lasted 1 or 2 episodes. I don't know. Perhaps I'll be more excited (or bitch some more) once the twists of the game this year are announced. pulling hair out
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Erika wrote:
leahtahd wrote:

LOL.... Well at least you are being sensible!

I thought there was no one that I wanted to see less than Russel Hantz, but then I saw the rumor that Dan and Keesha will be on this season. over react If that is true... that better not be true. I don't even want to have to think about that as a legitimate possibility.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Quote :
I thought there was no one that I wanted to see
less than Russel Hantz, but then I saw the rumor that Dan and Keesha
will be on this season. Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 156303 If that is true... that better not be true. I don't even want to have to think about that as a legitimate possibility.

ok that was enough to get my attention. Where did you see this rumor about Dan and Keesha? NO, you are NOT over reacting. If there is any truth to this rumor at all....say bye bye to me. I simply cannot stand either one of them and WILL NOT be watching. Unless of course Russel Hantz IS on the show and tortures them at every turn.
Ugh, even the thought of moldy shorts Dan and Keesha and her damn gap returning is enough to make me sick. Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 491211
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:32 pm

I'm really not enjoying this rumor about former HGs being mentors. There have been reports that Mike "Boogie" and Janelle will be returning as mentors, even Kaysar and Danielle Reyes from BB3 were mentioned. I didn't watch Survivor Redemption Island or South Pacific but it seems that none of the Survivor fans liked those seasons because of the focus on the former players and the obvious kissing ass of one contestant, Boston Rob.
The BB twists have only seemed to last for the first few weeks of the game unless it gets screwed up like BB12, and then what, the mentors will more than likely be players themselves competing for the grand prize. I've wondered if they raised the prize money to one million dollars this year? Make that one of the huge surprises. The mentor twist sounds ridiculous. These shows are all about luck. With different players in the game and different twists, how can anyone really be mentored for BB? We hear each year from players that are evicted that strategies that they had before entering in the house had to be changed because of the twists in the game and that nothing can prepare you for this game. Either have an all-star season or have brand new players. If the rumors are true, we already did this setup last season. No one was really excited about it then once Evel Dick left anyway.
I believe you Lorraine that you will not watch the show if Dan and Keesha are back, but I don't remember why you didn't care for Keesha. I personally think the casting agents are having a rough time casting these shows because no one is bringing anything new or exciting to the table. And how can they when they are being overshadowed by former HGs? annoyed:
And by the way, how many fucking reality shows does Russell Hantz need to be on anyway. I have never watched him play Survivor and he seems to be a real douche based on interviews and opinions from other reality stars.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:17 pm

I am also not a big fan of this mentor idea. Dan was way too boring and Keisha was way to whiney for me. I highly doubt Janelle would leave her baby this soon. If they are doing the mentor thing they need to have some mentors that bring the drama and will stir the pot from day 1. I dont want to watch a season of sleepers or hg's that want to lay low and are afraid to bring it.

I am also not understanding how this will work with the extra people. the season is already starting later than usual so they will prob be kicking people out b4 they even have a chance to play..i guess we have to wait and see. Oh, and havent we usually seen the new decor of the house by now? I need more info on this season b4 i sign up for the feeds. One last thing......... heartbbad:
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:53 pm

I don't believe this mentor twist coming from this person some things they are tweeting about it doesn't add up. Just a couple more weeks till we find out the truth. I don't think they would do repeat houseguest since they just did it last year and people would expect it going in.
Boston girl there is the new outside of the house in one of the previews. The inside of the house is coming out on monday 3am est /12 am pt so just a couple more days.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Quote :
I thought there was no one that I wanted to see
less than Russel Hantz, but then I saw the rumor that Dan and Keesha
will be on this season. Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 156303 If that is true... that better not be true. I don't even want to have to think about that as a legitimate possibility.

ok that was enough to get my attention. Where did you see this rumor about Dan and Keesha? NO, you are NOT over reacting. If there is any truth to this rumor at all....say bye bye to me. I simply cannot stand either one of them and WILL NOT be watching. Unless of course Russel Hantz IS on the show and tortures them at every turn.
Ugh, even the thought of moldy shorts Dan and Keesha and her damn gap returning is enough to make me sick. Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 491211

Welllll, I saw it on Jokers, so it's definitely probably fake, but even the thought was too much to bear.

In the event that it is true, I started thinking about who your replacement could be and I came up with either "BBAD Radio with Erika and Jerry" or "BBAD Radio with Erika and Sheila". E, your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:59 am

here is a link to the house pics

https://imgur.com/a/LFNcJ
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:00 am

oh and what the hell is rachel riley doing there on press day?
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:26 am

I like the house its very funky. Only thing I can think of for a reason to have rachel is she is there to represent Superpass maybe? Some things First I notice from the pictures is that there is only 14 wall pictures. What happened to most houseguest ever?? Second there seems to be a lot of double beds and not too many singles. Also there is no picture of the upstairs wonder if they changed it?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:39 am

The house decor looks stupid and most importantly ugly ... really? that's the best they could do? Gee they only had all year! Yeah let's make a sneaker wall that would look cool and chic! Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 290276

I swear they invest just about as much time as they do their lame compeitions and weak cast as they do decorating that house.

Let me guess this year the first HOH competition is going to be the houseguests hanging from giant tampons!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:14 am

I agree with Erika that the house decor is a bit on the weak side. I don't want to say it is ugly, but some of those walls in there would certainly give me a headache after a few minutes. I would like an explanation as to what the hell they were going for as the house theme. I'm not sure what the bathroom (clearly designed for a six year old little boy) has to due with the sneaker rooms? (I know I have to wait til Monday,)

Thanks for finding this BG. By the way, it does look like Rachel was there for the SuperPass press as I saw one of the other SP hosts, Spicy, in the pics.

I agree with Sammy about the most HGs twist, but that memory wall looks like it can easily be removed with something bigger, or it will be like BB9 when some HGs will be evicted within the first few days....hence starting the show a week later this year, thus hiding the memory wall until the actual first nomination ceremony. don't know
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:44 pm

I'm clearly in the minority, but I love this house! Yeah, it's tacky and weird, but so is BB! The houses post season 8 have been really boring imo.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:10 pm

This house is way to busy for me, too many colors, eratic patterns....i am not a fan at all.

I really hope they have some new comps this season. Since they are supposed to have fresh new staff hopefully they will have some new ideas. The problem is i dont think CBS feels the need to change anything because the ratings stay strong.

Hey...do you think they changed the big sleeper couch in the lounge area to this one that is more of a sitting couch to encourage more convo and less sleep?...lol

Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:25 am

Tried to delete this post...since info was placed in the wrong posting section. See the new post under the BB14 Press Day and House Tour Topic.

Last edited by nicolefan75 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:37 pm

SuperPass has additional videos that include an interview with Executive Producers Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan. Not much was really discussed about the upcoming season although they hinted at having more fan interaction with scenarios that actually have an impact on the game (i.e, Coup E'Tat and America's Player). They were asked about having Big Brother two seasons a year, but Allison and Rich both agreed that it is more of a summer staple ("going back to summer camp"), and feel that since the show airs three times a week, it would be too much. They were also asked about fans having a behind the scenes look at how the game is setup (such as what goes on inside the walls), but Allison mentioned that they may air some scenes on how the competitions are setup or what goes into creating the competitions. (I was hoping that they would air some competitions on the live feeds such as veto or have/have not, like they did way back in the earlier seasons, but this sounded like video clips that will be posted on cbs.com BB site like Bonus clips or something. Oh, well).

The other video was an interview with Julie Chen. No twists were revealed for the upcoming season, but more or less opinions about the BB game itself were discussed.

I don't know about you, but the release of the house pics and video were sort of a let down today due to the release of the house pics a few days before. It is like opening all of your birthday or Christmas gifts a few days before the scheduled date and so it is more of a "Whatever." I think people want to see the HGs already!!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:23 pm

If anyone watched rumor control could you please fill us on on anything immportant that was discussed......thanks!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:02 pm

The HGs moved in last night...

Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 Bb14hg10

Last edited by nicolefan75 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Question for the east coasters that get Big Brother After Dark, Slice here in Canada just got it and its airing at 2am est I was wondering if that was the regular time it starts?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:19 pm

sammyf wrote:
Question for the east coasters that get Big Brother After Dark, Slice here in Canada just got it and its airing at 2am est I was wondering if that was the regular time it starts?

I think it comes on at 12am EST Sammy.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:44 pm

My guide says 1am on the east coast. The show is airing at 9pm, so 3 hrs later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 14 Season Premiere   Big Brother 14 Season Premiere - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 14 Season Premiere
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next