BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 8 Discussion

Go down 
+10
Lorraine
bostongirl
Mechanical Bliss
CC123
ChicagoMark
sammyf
nicolefan75
Jay
MissChriss
Erika
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:18 am

"The back and forth is so ridiculous, c'mon guys...."--Rachel

This girl is not to be believed. Have you noticed how every pseudo-apology always begins by stating "We have all..." or "you..."? She is incapable of honest self-assessment or personal responsibility. She is a major revisionist. Her only future vocational possibilities are reality star (think "Flavor of Love" or "Rock of Love") or politician. She does have drive and persistence like NO ONE ELSE (so, props).

P.S. Kalia's desire to be loved by Jordan is emerging again. Could you be any more stupid, girl?
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 am

I have a feeling today Veto Will be the Temptation Veto. The one that Danielle Reyes did in Allstars that Janelle won and the one Brendon won Last year.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:09 pm

BB13 August 27, 5:35 PM (Cam 3)-Shelly says Jordan owes her an apology and Jordan's mom will be disappointed in Jordan's behavior

This woman is unfuckingbelievable!!!! What a sanctimonius bitch!!

Aug. 26 FB~21h27 ~Rachel says about Shelly's lies "I can tell when she's doing it too, she walks around the house with a weird gangster walk"

DING DING DING...we have a winner.... BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 143808
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:19 pm

I am absolutely floored by the crazy disgusting and vile people that are in the house!!

Adam, Porsche and Shelly have a friendly and cheerful, not to mention useful and strategic conversation about the upcoming veto comp. They say maybe the comp will have a medicine ball in it and perhaps the ball will get thrown at Rachels stomach to save her the 400 bucks for an abortion. This continues on with more Rachel/abortion talk.

its a sad sad sad day when Lydia's behavior is starting to look not so bad to me.

Last edited by Lorraine on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keisha601
BB Fan
BB Fan
keisha601

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:14 pm

I know some of us love the crazy but Jordan said today that the veto will be geared toward them. Um, Yes it will because they want the crybabies to stay. Rachel and Jordan should go this week because otherwise why have a show if you already picked the winners. over react

Rachel should never ever have children. I'm ok with how people talk about Rachel because she dishes it and can't take it. You have to be able to back your shit up bottom line. fussing
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:42 pm

trash talking is one thing....hoping for an accident to cause an abortion and laughing about it just isnt ok with me, oh and for the record the lovely and delightful Porsche mentioned the old wire hanger trick in yet another Rachel/abortion convo..where is the line drawn? This reminds me of when Chelsia and Josh were plotting to put raw eggs and ketchup in Natalie's bed to simulate an abortion...where does BB find these people? crack houses?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Keisha, I didnt get a chance to ask you but how did you like talking to your man Dom? I think Matt was getting jealous...LOL! hearts boobie shake
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:14 pm

I agree with Lorriane!!! Rachel does talk trash about people yes but never in this vile of a manner. Talking about people is part of the game but these Bitches have crossed the line. Its sickening. As for Shelly asking for an apology.... I hope Jordan is the one to evict her. Im team JORA PLEASE WIN THE VETO!!!!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:18 pm

I have never been a fan of Rachel but she is very different without Brendan around. Matt and Regan have both been defending Rachel all season, and now i get a glimpse at what they were saying. Clearly Brendan and Rachel bring out the worst in eachother in this game. Brendan was way more tolerable last season after rachel left.

I'm hoping Jorchel win this veto just so Shelly can hit the door. Can u imagine Shelly having to go to Rachel or Jordan for a vote to stay...not happening, but will be fun to watch this week for sure.

How funny is it that Jordan has been humming "eye of the tiger" all day. Team Jorchel high 5
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Quote :
Can u imagine Shelly having to go to Rachel or Jordan for a vote to stay

now THIS would be worth the price of the feeds! LOL
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Lorraine wrote:
trash talking is one thing....hoping for an accident to cause an abortion and laughing about it just isnt ok with me, oh and for the record the lovely and delightful Porsche mentioned the old wire hanger trick in yet another Rachel/abortion convo..where is the line drawn? This reminds me of when Chelsia and Josh were plotting to put raw eggs and ketchup in Natalie's bed to simulate an abortion...where does BB find these people? crack houses?

Come on Lorraine are we not human. As a forum we cannot say that bizarre talk like this has not come out of our mouths. Grante I am more creative with my jabs, but the same way a lot of fans attack these hg are no different from when they attack one another. I understand a moral high ground, but I am realistic to realize that criticism flows full circle.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:49 pm

I find it funny that in interviews Dani has been calling Jeff a bully. Daniele, her 2 disgusting minions, and Shelly are some of the worst bullies to ever walk through the BB doors! The worst part about them is they don't have the balls to say anything to Rachel's face. Just like Brit last season, they're pussy bitches. Shelly tried bullying Jordan after Jeff was evicted and Jordan shut him down! He's gonna have a hell of a time when he gets out. I hope Maggie and Amber will be able to give him advice on how to handle the hate that's coming his way! I'm sickened by how this season is going. If Jordan/Rachel don't win veto, then this season is over.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Is the Fortune Teller Moving on its on or Did Shelly hit the button the same way Dani did it earlier? Because I saw this on Jokers

"The fortune teller is moving her head around in circles and her eyes are flashing"
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:52 pm

pajamajon wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Come on Lorraine are we not human. As a forum we cannot say that bizarre talk like this has not come out of our mouths. Grante I am more creative with my jabs, but the same way a lot of fans attack these hg are no different from when they attack one another. I understand a moral high ground, but I am realistic to realize that criticism flows full circle.

ummmm PJ, I can tell you, "as a human" that this talk has not come out of my mouth. Maybe we can let the rest of the forum members speak for themselves whether or not this is something they might talk about over lunch or coffee with a friend. Its unreal to me that this is even remotely defensible. I will say it once again, the treatment of woman is completely discounted and shrugged off year after year after year while the outrage over other touchy subjects makes its way to TMZ. BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 7124
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 pm

I wasnt going to turn the feeds on at all today...LOL...but I had to see what Shelly was up to with that fortune teller. She is trying desperately to get it to give her a power or anything to help her out. Its eyes keep lighting up and her head keeps on moving...but nothing! Veto is going to be starting any minute now.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:43 pm

annnnnndddddddddddd trivia! here we go!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Lorraine wrote:
annnnnndddddddddddd trivia! here we go!

Finally! Hey Lorraine, I will not be updating with any results tonight due to personal stuff, hope to check back later with results that Rachel/Jordan won, though! pray Have a good night all!
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Go JoRa or Jorshel or whatever u wanna call them.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:25 pm

I'm still in bitter mode....Haven't watched the feeds. But please let J&R win the POV. I knew Allison would come up with something to try and keep the last 3 weeks half decent and this couple POV is a last minute thing to keep J&R in the house. pray
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Rachel won the veto
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:49 pm

This is going to be an Interesting week now!!!!! Shelly has to go to Jordan and Rachel for a Vote.. GO TEAM JERA!!!!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:53 pm

My girl got her mojo back! Bye Bye Bitches! :yes:
Back to top Go down
keisha601
BB Fan
BB Fan
keisha601

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:55 pm

THIS IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL!!! I talk alot crap but getting into peoples person lives are just insane.
color=darkblue]They're in touch with the families of the HG's so I hope they're aware of the over the top hate stuff going on now about Shelly and that they'll let Tony know. Someone has posted an address for a child protection agency to report her for molestation. Someone else has said Josie should be kidnapped, raped and murdered. Someone else has posted a beyond vulgar chop about Josie. It's pathetic and disgusting that so-called 'fans' take things to this level, and the lesser levels of open hatred for hamsters who are gutsy enough to put themselves out there for our amusement. Perhaps it's time to put this little TV show down and out of its misery before someone does get hurt over it.[/color]
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:06 pm

keisha601 wrote:
THIS IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL!!! I talk alot crap but getting into peoples person lives are just insane.
color=darkblue]They're in touch with the families of the HG's so I hope they're aware of the over the top hate stuff going on now about Shelly and that they'll let Tony know. Someone has posted an address for a child protection agency to report her for molestation. Someone else has said Josie should be kidnapped, raped and murdered. Someone else has posted a beyond vulgar chop about Josie. It's pathetic and disgusting that so-called 'fans' take things to this level, and the lesser levels of open hatred for hamsters who are gutsy enough to put themselves out there for our amusement. Perhaps it's time to put this little TV show down and out of its misery before someone does get hurt over it.[/color]

There are some really terrible people in this world. While I think a couple of them may be in the BB house, their families aren't! Leave families out of this, especially kids!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:07 pm

I don't care...you can throw bottle caps and trash cans at me. AG and Endemol cannot plead the 5th about this not being rigged. This kind of shit makes me not want to audition or even watch the show. If Rachel won the veto naturally then I woul be like this is cool, but nah the give us this crap. Jordan is prett much guaranteed final 3 now! Good fucking grief.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:15 pm

I agree Keisha. Sure Porshce Shelly and Kalia have said Vile Stuff in the house But it is just a game. These fans who are being so cruel to Shelly and her family should be ashamed of themselves. Sure a houseguest should expect some hatred But some people have crossed the line. If u dont like a person in the house JUST say "I dont like Shelly" Shelly Lied. How many other Houseguest have done that....... ALOT so these "fans" who call themselves true fans need to go figure out that This is just a Game. Hate is a very strong word and You can't hate a contestant you dont know personally. You dislike them. Leave Shelly family alone people.. She went into this game I'm guessing to win money for her family and better her life. If any of these so called fans read this Try going into that house and NOT Lie, DONT BACKSTAB, DONT FIGHT With Anyone and see where it gets you. Shelly in my opinion played a good game and I think she would have made it into the final 3 if Porsche didn't open that box. SO you so called "fans" Or Catladies who are trying to ruin Shelly life Maybe you should Examine your own lives first.

smiley_rantonoff:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 8 Discussion
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next