BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is going to be evicted?  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALWho is going to be evicted?  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Who is going to be evicted?

Go down 
4 posters

Dani
Who is going to be evicted?  Vote_lcap273%Who is going to be evicted?  Vote_rcap
 73% [ 22 ]
Kalia
Who is going to be evicted?  Vote_lcap227%Who is going to be evicted?  Vote_rcap
 27% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Who is going to be evicted?  Empty
PostSubject: Who is going to be evicted?    Who is going to be evicted?  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:58 pm

I don't know there is still a lot of time, and Adam plays like a little bitch so I don't know... I think Dani will be evicted!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to be evicted?    Who is going to be evicted?  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:48 pm

I agree with you Erika. Adam is so annoying. (I may not have made this clear on my other numerous posts about him...LOL!) This season needs a shocking moment. Even if Shelly tries even harder to convince Adam to vote out Kalia, Adam is going to change his mind and evict Daniele when Julie makes the announcement of the double eviction on Thursday's show. ED predicted that Adam would be a swing vote sometime in the game, and he was correct. I wouldn't mind if he got evicted Thursday...he adds nothing to the show and his nervous game play gives me a headache. However, there are too many people that still like him in the house and he will wind up staying. I will be really surprised if Adam wins anything on the double eviction episode due to the enormous pressure of the show itself. Get rid of the bacon please!!
Back to top Go down
lynn663

PostSubject: Adam is a flip flopper and just sits back to much !!   Who is going to be evicted?  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:14 am

Erika wrote:
I don't know there is still a lot of time, and Adam plays like a little bitch so I don't know... I think Dani will be evicted!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to be evicted?    Who is going to be evicted?  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:27 am

lynn663 wrote:
Erika wrote:

Hi Lynn! welcome all to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to be evicted?    Who is going to be evicted?  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:37 am

Jan! Welcome to the board...about time you posted!

Maybe you will post more?! Who is going to be evicted?  290276
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
lynn663

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to be evicted?    Who is going to be evicted?  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Will someone please tell Porche to make Adam a big plate of bacon and then maybe he then would make a game move for once !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to be evicted?    Who is going to be evicted?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1