BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Indiana State Fair Tragedy Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALIndiana State Fair Tragedy Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Indiana State Fair Tragedy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

Indiana State Fair Tragedy Empty
PostSubject: Indiana State Fair Tragedy   Indiana State Fair Tragedy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:11 pm

I just want to say that my thoughts and prayers are with those that lost loved ones and were injured during the tragic incident of a stage collapsing at the Indiana State Fair last night for a Sugarland Concert. It was an unfortunate incident that I felt could have been avoided since people were aware of inclement/severe weather in the area. sad1
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Indiana State Fair Tragedy   Indiana State Fair Tragedy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:39 pm

I hadnt heard about this Lloyd but found this video...

WARNING!!This might be disturbing for some to watch

Back to top Go down
Cathrine38

Cathrine38

PostSubject: Re: Indiana State Fair Tragedy   Indiana State Fair Tragedy EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:22 am

The death toll from the stage collapse at the Indiana State Fair will today rise to seven. The family of 24-year-old Meagan Toothman, a cheerleading coach from Ohio, says they have decided to "allow her to be at peace." Meagan suffered severe brain injuries when hit by the scaffolding that came crashing down in the almost 80 mile per hour winds, just minutes before Sugarland were set to take the stage. She has been on life support since the tragedy, and her family has signed off on an organ donation surgery today (August 22).
Five people died at the scene of the August 13 tragedy, and one other passed away from her injuries this past Friday, August 19. Sugarland paid tribute to the victims with a moment of silence at their show last week in Albuquerque.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indiana State Fair Tragedy   Indiana State Fair Tragedy Empty

Back to top Go down

Indiana State Fair Tragedy
Page 1 of 1