BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALB.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson

Go down 
+2
nicolefan75
Erika
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson  Empty
PostSubject: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Keith - This is B.B.A.D Radio and thank you for doing the interview with us and sorry for your early exit....

A lot of our listeners were wanting to know...

What happened to your Keith's Angels alliance? Why did it never come to fruition?

With the dynamic duos twist, it went right down the drain.

After meeting the houseguests who were you wanting to be apart of this alliance that never was?

Shelley, Porsche and Kalia.

You were confident you had the votes to stay. What went wrong and who do you think betrayed you?

What went wrong – betrayal by Dominic and Cassi. They were making deals with the veterans and were scheming and had

You are never safe in the Big Brother house, especially when you are up for eviction. The only safety to be had each week is HOH or POV. You needed to win the POV to secure your safety in the house. Why would you throw it when that was your only true guarantee for safety?

Well, all I had in mind was getting that golden key, so why would I save my partner who betrayed me? I wanted to remain on the block so my alliance could get her out of there.

What is your reasoning to get into an argument with Kalia and Luwon when you needed their votes? Did you not see this as a bad move?

No, I didn’t think it was a bad move. I just wanted people to see how Lawon was playing both sides.

If you could choose your partners over again who would you pick and why?

I wouldn’t pick anyone except for Porsche. We got along good and I thought she would be a good competitor.

Who do you believe were your strongest allies in the house?

Adam and Lawon – they probably had my back.

How surprised were you when Julie read the votes and you learned you were the 1st evicted houseguest?

Extremely surprised because within our newbie alliance, the vote should have been 6-4 with me winning. It would have only been four vets voting for Porsche and 6 newbies to vote for me.

What are your thoughts on the pairs that were brought into the house to play this season?

Daniele and Dick were the strongest. Jeff and Jordan – America’s couple. Brendon and Rachel – Gag me with a spoon!

Before Dick left the Big Brother house had you been trying to make an alliance with him?

No. Porsche did.

Give me 1 word you would use to describe each fellow houseguest of yours?

Danielle? Real

Brendon? Cheesy

Shelly? Mother

Cassi? Charming

Jeff? Funny

Lawon? Crazy

Which houseguest was the most difficult to live with and why?

Dominic, the guy snores like crazy!

Anyone you'd care to remain friends with after this is over?

Everybody.

If given the chance to play a different game, would you? If so what would you do differently?

I would showmance and align myself with whoever won HOH first.

Going forward what would you take away from this experience?

Never trust anybody.

Do you have any final comments you'd like to share with the viewers and our listeners?

It was a great experience. Anybody who feels like they are mentally and physically strong, apply to be a house guest in the next season.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use or visit B.B.A.D Forum Web Site do the same. Our exclusive interviews are the sole property of B.B.A.D Radio and the forum and are not to be altered or plagiarized by any other site, blog talk show, forum or any other media outlet. If you would like to share our B.B.A.D Radio exclusive interviews you may do so by using our links.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Great interview ladies. I am curious as to why Keith was not able to describe ALL/each HGs in one word and just the one's listed. This guy is so confusing to me....I really do not want him to have a second chance. scratch NEXT!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Great interview ladies. Do you think they are sequestering the houseguest this year?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Great answers by Keith! Too bad he thinks that Dom and Cassi betrayed him...
LOL @ Brendon=cheesy and Brenchal=gag me with a spoon.

I knew I wanted that guy to stay in the house.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:52 pm

He is much more tolerable in writing...
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Too bad he thinks that Dom and Cassi betrayed him...

Yeah, I'm not quite understanding that.... Was it that they didn't do enough of the campaigning work for him among the Newbies?

I'm also not quite sure why he'd choose Porsche as his partner again considering how well that went for him.

Quote :

Ditto. Like leahtahd said, he's somehow much more tolerable in writing.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Mechanical Bliss wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
Too bad he thinks that Dom and Cassi betrayed him...

Yeah, I'm not quite understanding that.... Was it that they didn't do enough of the campaigning work for him among the Newbies?

I'm also not quite sure why he'd choose Porsche as his partner again considering how well that went for him.

Quote :

Ditto. Like leahtahd said, he's somehow much more tolerable in writing.

It's because if he were speaking the answer would be "uhhhh Brendon is uhhh Brendon is ummm cheesy he's...he's cheesy"
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:53 pm

leahtahd wrote:
It's because if he were speaking the answer would be "uhhhh Brendon is uhhh Brendon is ummm cheesy he's...he's cheesy"

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson  143808 Exactly. He was mostly about as coherent as a madman in that house. It's too bad because that was really offputting to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson  Empty

Back to top Go down

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Keith Henderson
Page 1 of 1