BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALMeet the cast of Big Brother 13! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!

Go down 
+6
SMOOCHES
Jay
leahtahd
bostongirl
SuzieQ
Lorraine
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! Empty
PostSubject: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:28 am

Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! Adam

Biography
Adam

Name: Adam Poch
Hometown: East Brunswick, N.J. (living in Hoboken, N.J.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, loud and cuddly
Favorite activities: Concerts, dining out, movies, TV, Broadway plays, hanging with friends and traveling.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? No music, TV, concerts, sports - but mostly no music.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I am a born leader and a very friendly guy, so it will not be hard for me to make friends. Most of all, I plan to stay cool with as many people as possible so that whoever has power will not view me as a threat.
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? Like: Evel Dick, Howie, Ronnie, Janelle and Rachel. Dislike: Cappy, Ivette and that whole Nerd Herd.
What are you afraid of? Large barking dogs
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I once ate an XXL pizza all by myself! More seriously, being able to maintain a job in the industry that I love for 17 years.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... worry about the things you can control and deal with the things you can't.
What would you take into the house and why? A micro cassette recorder so I could hear what others are saying, a big bottle of Bourbon and my heavy metal sneakers.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? I would still remember who was there for me before.

Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! Cassie

Biography
Cassi

Name: Cassi Colvin
Hometown: Allen, Texas (living in Nashville, Tenn.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, sincere and funny
Favorite activities: My favorite thing to do is to sit around (preferably outside and with men) and have a couple of beers.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? It will be hard to be cut off from the world for (hopefully) three months, but what are a few months in the grand scheme of things?
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm going to play the same way I live - be sweet and kind to everyone but always remember it's a game and everyone's in it for themselves. My plan is to stay neutral, fly under the radar, don't be a threat and play well in competitions.
What are you afraid of? Heights! I don't care for insects or snakes, but for the sake of the game, bring them on.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Having a successful career. I've made it happen through persistence and devotion and I haven't let it change who I am.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... go hard or not at all. Suck everything you can out of life and live with no regrets. Never treat anyone as if they're less than you because you haven't walked in their shoes.
What would you take into the house and why? Music because it is a powerful tool that can literally alter your mood, books because they're a relaxing escape and lotion because I need it.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Fame has never been something I've actively sought out, but if it happened through the show I would absolutely exploit it to the fullest. It would be a reward and blessing to know I have the tools to always support my family and myself.

Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! Dominic

Biography
Dominic

Name: Dominic Briones
Hometown: San Mateo, Calif.
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outgoing and good-hearted
Favorite activities: Riding motorcycles and mountain bikes. I'm a speed freak. I love the rush of flying on land.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? Not being able to leave or go outside of the house. It will be tough not being able to go where I want, when I want. Also, not being able to talk to my family and friends.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: Build trust, build alliances and make friends. Together we are strong, apart we fall. Also, I don't want to be too strong too soon. Flying under the radar in the beginning is key.
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I like Jeff for sure. He seemed like a cool dude and played the game well. Even though he didn't win, he was well liked and won "America's Favorite Houseguest." I didn't like Jesse because he was too cocky.
What are you afraid of? I'm afraid of STDs. Everything else, I can adapt to.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Having amazing relationships with my family and close friends. Honestly, at the end of my life, that's what is most important to me. How many people can say they really love their family?
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... don't worry about a thing cuz every little thing is gonna be alright.
What would you take into the house and why? My iPod, some speakers and my video camera. I would have some crazy dance-offs listening to some JLo and I'd love to capture it all on camera. I can't live without my tunes.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Try to be a good example for people and make a difference of some sort.

[b]
Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! Kalia

Biography
Kalia

[b]Name:
Kalia Booker
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pa. (living in Los Angeles)
Three adjectives that describe you: Anyone who can describe themselves in three adjectives is pretty boring but if I have to: dramatic, adventurous and gregarious
Favorite activities: I love singing, going to the beach, shopping, writing and going out with friends.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? Not being able to talk to my family and friends. I'm really close with my mother and sisters. I talk to them almost every day. Also, being cut off from the world is going to be hard. There are so many modern day technologies I'm addicted to my blackberry, email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: None. Everybody loves me! I'll be there until the end.
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I loved Dr. Will. He played the crap out of everyone and no one knew the wiser. I loved James for the same reasons. I also love Janelle because she was super cute, but could back it up by winning competitions. She should have won the game.
What are you afraid of? Snakes, snakes, snakes and more snakes! I can't see them on television, movies or think about them. I checked my bed for snakes for a solid 12 years because my dad told me there were snakes in the woods behind our house and I assumed they could make their way into my bed.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I've done a lot that I'm proud of but I feel really great about my recent financial independence. I was really proud of myself when I paid my rent all on my own for the first time.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... Live life and laugh hard while you do it.
What would you take into the house and why? My BlackBerry but I'm pretty sure that won't be allowed, and my iPod because I need musicÂ…and because it would drown people out when they are annoying me.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Probably be famous... hang out with Lindsay Lohan or something.

Big Brother Cast - Keith

Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! Keith

Biography
Keith

Name: Keith Henderson
Hometown: Bolingbrook, Ill.
Three adjectives that describe you: Charming, adorable and kiss-ass
Favorite activities: Working out, hanging out with my friends, dancing, writing poetry, going to church and doing anything spontaneous.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? Nothing - I deal with human capital (people) on a regular basis.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm going to use my HR charm to get people to trust and love me and then I will stab them if I need to. I'll have the women swooning over me and the guys wanting to be on my team. It's the perfect strategy.
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I loved BB2 Chill Town, first-ever alliance.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? There are too many to mention, but I would say "Genuine Ken" (on Hulu) and being a successful HR professional.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... Professional Keith would say: You can't believe in a dream if you can't believe in yourself. Playboy Keith would say: Work all day, grind all night!
What would you take into the house and why? My toothbrush, because my smile is key, and a Bible to keep me grounded.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Share the cash prize with my family and hope that it would open doors for me to do more acting.

Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! Lawon

Biography
Lawon

Name: Lawon Exum
Hometown: Urbana, Ill. (living in Inglewood, Calif.)
Three adjectives that describe you: "Handsomexy" (handsome and sexy, because I am inside and out) and clever.
Favorite activities: My favorite activity is exercising because it keeps my mind sharp and me looking "handsomefied." I also like to travel with friends to experience different cities and cultures.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? The most difficult part will be adjusting to housemate's hygiene habits.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I will use my personality, style, gift of gab and cleverness to win Big Brother.
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I love Will from the second season. I loved how he was upfront and honest from the beginning of the game. He used his looks and personality to win votes and the game.
What are you afraid of? Roaches. Ever since I was a child I have been afraid of them. I presume because they represent filth.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? There are so many! If I have to pick one it would be losing 54 pounds and maintaining my weight loss for the last 15 years.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... some people got IT and some people don't. Now go get it.
What would you take into the house and why? My face clippers so I can always stay camera-ready, a treadmill to stay in shape and a laptop so I can stay in touch with my family and friends.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous?
I would show the entertainment world that there are still normal human beings in Hollywood and give back to my hometown, Urbana, Illinois.

Big Brother Cast - Porsche

Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! Porsche

Biography
Porsche

Name: Porsche Briggs
Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, Fla. (living in Miami Beach, Fla.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Sexy, bitchy and clever
Favorite activities: Going to the beach, then out to eat and then out to the clubs
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? Not having my dog for three months.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: Try not to blow up at too many people.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least? Natalie Martinez - I love that she straight up lied to everyone and it worked. We are around the same age so I hate that she had the idea and chance before me.
What are you afraid of? Sharks
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Taking care of my father after his heart attack.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... fear is stupid, so are regrets.
What would you take into the house and why? Sunglasses - my must have! Rosebud lip balm - you never know. And, bikinis - they are what I live in.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Ride it out as long as possible.

Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! Shelly

Biography
Shelly

Name: Shelly Moore
Hometown: Centerville, Ohio (living in Prairieville, La.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Dynamic, tenacious and giving
Favorite activities: I like to play with my family. We play wall ball and Super Mario is hilarious. We like to ride bikes and scooters and swim a lot. I also like collecting all the junk mail, then saving it, and then putting all of it in a postage paid junk mail envelope to send back to one of the senders.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? (Dealing with) the filth of people who don't clean up their stuff. The other hard part would be sleeping in a room with people who snore. Also, popping a zit in front of America would be a new challenge.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm a leader, a ring leader and a team builder. I would try to pull a good group of people together that could mutually benefit from the arrangement.
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I loved Jeff and Jordan. They were genuine and real. They were also extremely classy and represented themselves very well as human beings.
What are you afraid of? Snakes and really tall buildings.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My daughter. Every smile, every hug, every word... she is part of her daddy and me.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena... Teddy Roosevelt
What would you take into the house and why?
My husband and daughter smiling in a picture, Monster Blue (energy drink) and ear plugs.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? I would make a bee line to St. Jude's hospital with my little girl and do all we could for those kids.

[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:03 am

Anyone have any early favorites jumping out at them?

I like Kalia. In her interview, I liked how straight up she was about everything. And I always have to show love to my fellow Philly girls :) (Even though Kristen was boring last year!)
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:53 am

So far Adam and Kalia are jumping out at me. Shelly and Cassie seem pretty down to earth so far.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:58 am

Pretty diverse cast as far as BB goes. Different ages and a touch more than a splash of color..lol..... Cant wait gor the 7th
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:13 pm

I like Kaila! But, then again I liked Libra and Lydia preseason too...
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:05 pm

Hi ya'll, haven't been on here since September,

I like that the cast is more diverse, let's hope they bring it!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:22 pm

I have some of my lil cousins here so I haven't read profiles, but WOO HOO they have PEPPER in the house and 3 dashes ....lololololol And they are full pepper. But I don't see no eye candy. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:22 pm

It is interesting casting (and by interesting, I don't necessarily mean good!). It doesn't have the usual "hot factor" does it? (or is it just me?). I am not suggesting that it is needed overall, but it does strike me as visibly different.

Kalia strikes me as the most intelligent. I also like Dominic. Keith strikes me as so full of himself that he will most likely overplay (thinkin' he is "the man") and will be out quickly. Cassi seems pretty level headed. LaWon may be entertaining, but he strikes me as yet another gay stereotype (which I find tiresome). As we all know, the "preview" is not necessarily an indication of how they will show up in the house once the game begins!

If Jesse ends up in the house yet again, it means that there is something to the 2012 prophesies of the end of the world. ENOUGH ALREADY!
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Jay wrote:
Hi ya'll, haven't been on here since September,

I like that the cast is more diverse, let's hope they bring it!

Hi Jay!!!! Nice to see you again!! Hey Smooches, glad you got your pepper this season! lol
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:58 pm

I only counted 8 cast members...Whats up with that? I guess this was a season that I SHOULD of Audition no tokens this year.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:02 pm

pajamajon wrote:
I only counted 8 cast members...Whats up with that? I guess this was a season that I SHOULD of Audition no tokens this year.

We're assuming that since there are 14 memory wall slots that there will be 6 returning players(3 "dynamic duo's")
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:08 pm

PJ, are you not aware of the twist of returning Dynamic Duos from the past?
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:14 pm

I love how nobody even cares about the newbies, we're more occupied with investigating who may be returning!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:21 pm

I initially thought that there were going to be more...Force of Habit. WHy hasn't anyone mentioned Britney and Lane? Or Team Pink? Or Jessica and Eric?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:33 pm

Brittney and Lane were NOT a duo...he played her and was part of the Brigade..bottom line. Team STINK??? Thank God they havent been mentioned. They would be worse than Jessie/Natalie in my opinion. Jessica and Eric would have been a good option though. Maybe one of them denied BB or weren't available. Too bad Adam is a stupid ass dumb shit who decided to sell drugs for a living. He and Ryan would have been a good duo. The other notable absence is the Renegades. I know they were fan favorites (not mine...hurl) but certainly could have been considered as a duo to return. What about Ragan and Matt? Certainly a strange and dynamic pairing...lol.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:40 pm

I'm begining to think CBS is fucking with us and none of these people will be returning. We'll probably be caught off gaurd by some random ass people nobody even remembers! That totally sounds like something they'd do!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Hey too bad Russell was the man with no true ally (thnx michelle). He would have been gr8 to see again. Here is another interesting duo Kevin and Lydia. I did't care much about Lydia but kevin had a good shot of winning bb11!
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:16 pm

We're forgetting the most dynamic of all duos: ERIKA & LORRAINE! (Only their voices will be appearing; their faces will never be shown). Now, THAT is a twist, CBS!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:20 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
We're forgetting the most dynamic of all duos: ERIKA & LORRAINE! (Only their voices will be appearing; their faces will never be shown). Now, THAT is a twist, CBS!

LMAO...If only you worked for CBS... Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! 143808
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:52 pm

how about instead of dynamic duo they do explosive duo's.....chima and russell/evel dick and jen..that would be a great season..being forced to allign with someone you cant stand.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 pm

I think they should do Big Brother: Reality Has Beens.

Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt, Danielle Staub, the Salahis, Janice Dickinson, Richard Hatch, Tila Tequilla, Puck, Reichen Lehmkuhl, Dwight Eubanks, Omarosa Stallworth (throw in one of those kids from toddler and tiaras and put Julie Chen in the house--that's the twist). Now, THAT would be a hit!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:41 pm

So I read the profiles and no one pops out to me. Dominic could be potential eye candy. And for the duos, I think it sucks! Damn give me another season with all new people, no major twists and let their asses play the game. Can't wait until a week after the feeds how I'll be feeling. smoking
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Im trying NOW to get caught up with everything. I started a new job last month and I don't have as much access to all of this as I did before so I am just now trying to play catch up. Sorry if the information is delayed here. If you happen to run across info and it's not here feel free to share any and all with the rest of us. I'm now starting to get really excited for this season to begin.... hello Dr Will? Please say it's so!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
VIII
BB Fan
BB Fan
VIII

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:17 pm

Cassi Colvin hearts

Duuuuude, Cassi steals Jeff from Jordan bammm! shit just got real smiley_yikes:

JEJO Drama would be awesome . If they add 3 Duo's Hope it Jeff/Jordan Will/Booger Evel/Girl who annoys me but wins comps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!   Meet the cast of Big Brother 13! Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the cast of Big Brother 13!
Page 1 of 1