BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest BB13 promo Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLatest BB13 promo Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Latest BB13 promo

Go down 
+6
SuzieQ
leahtahd
sammyf
MissChriss
Erika
Lorraine
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Latest BB13 promo Empty
PostSubject: Latest BB13 promo   Latest BB13 promo EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:27 am

craziest twists ever huh? We'll see about that.

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Latest BB13 promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest BB13 promo   Latest BB13 promo EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:37 pm

They say that every season.... I don't put any weight into that!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

Latest BB13 promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest BB13 promo   Latest BB13 promo EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:09 pm

yep, wait and see.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

Latest BB13 promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest BB13 promo   Latest BB13 promo EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Getting really excited for the season, it can't get here fast enough. The twist will probably be lame but just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

Latest BB13 promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest BB13 promo   Latest BB13 promo EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:05 pm

This shit better not involve Jessie being back in the house for any period of time......
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

Latest BB13 promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest BB13 promo   Latest BB13 promo EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:33 pm

Leahtahd- I totally agree!!!! I can't take another summer of Mr. Pectacu-loser. no2
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

Latest BB13 promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest BB13 promo   Latest BB13 promo EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:02 pm

They can suck it with the craziest twist ever. They say that every year. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
VIII
BB Fan
BB Fan
VIII

Latest BB13 promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest BB13 promo   Latest BB13 promo EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:20 am

SMOOCHES wrote:
They can suck it with the craziest twist ever. They say that every year. eyeroll
This

The twists are always epic fails shoot

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Latest BB13 promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest BB13 promo   Latest BB13 promo EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:25 pm

VIII wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
This

The twists are always epic fails shoot

Yup, the twists usually are pretty lame and most of the time not necessary!! Fill the house with a bunch of Dr. Wills and diabolical super genius' and it should be A good season!! BTW, welcome all to the forum VIII!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

Latest BB13 promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest BB13 promo   Latest BB13 promo EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:05 pm

This whole party theme just seems kinda lame. But who knows, maybe it'll surprise me...
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Latest BB13 promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest BB13 promo   Latest BB13 promo EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:35 pm

party theme??
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

Latest BB13 promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest BB13 promo   Latest BB13 promo EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:06 am

Erika wrote:
party theme??

Yeahh, there have been at least 2 commercials involving parties. in the one with Julie she says something like "do you want to crash our party?". It seems like that may be there theme this year
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

Latest BB13 promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest BB13 promo   Latest BB13 promo EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Well after reading what you guys are saying from what you have seen from the commercials that means AG once again cannot create a twist of HER OWN. This concept comes from Big Brother Australia where they had 'Intruders' added during the season who had to prove themselves worthy to become an official houseguest. Sorry AG been there done that.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Latest BB13 promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest BB13 promo   Latest BB13 promo EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 pm

pajamajon wrote:
Well after reading what you guys are saying from what you have seen from the commercials that means AG once again cannot create a twist of HER OWN. This concept comes from Big Brother Australia where they had 'Intruders' added during the season who had to prove themselves worthy to become an official houseguest. Sorry AG been there done that.

I don't understand why they think they have to bring something new to the table as far as a twist goes. Why not revisit earlier seasons and look to see what they were doing...it worked. Lets not muddy the waters with sabotuers and lame ass pandora's box and hiding shit in the house so that BB could give Brittneys spoiled ass 10 grand. I like when they have to find clues and figure out puzzles etc. What about clues to finding a diamond power of veto...I know its like the hidden immunity idol but think how much fun that would add to the season. I mean didnt we love when Matt blindsided everyone with the DV? I loved the stipulation that the holder couldnt tell anyone or relinquish it....why not incorporate that into the season every year? It could really bring a lot of drama into the season. Imagine had Matt done what we all wanted him to do.....he was on the block and was a goner right? He finds out that his alliance is going to evict him and that he was clearly the bottom man in the alliance. Imagine him pulling out the DV, outing the Brigade and then putting Enzo on the block. The house would have been UPSIDE DOWN. Matt disappointed us as he was loyal to the bozos, still not quite sure why to this day, but I certainly think the DV would be a nice addition to the game and I think it would be a lot of fun for the fans to watch on the feeds as they try to find the veto. Another good thing about this is that the whole house would KNOW that there is that power out there and no one would ever know if anyone had it or found it because you cant talk about it. Last season, no one had even the slightest clue that Matt held this power but imagine the paranoia wondering who has the DV and if the person you nom for eviction is holding the power! It could be awesome and I think it would add a whole new dynamic to the game. Add to that the power would be an earned power, figure out the clues, find the hiding spot and get the veto. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

Latest BB13 promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest BB13 promo   Latest BB13 promo EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:39 pm

I love that idea!!! Unfortunately though, whoever is the producers fav would probably somehow come out of the DR right before they're going to be evicted and miraculously stumble upon it!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

Latest BB13 promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest BB13 promo   Latest BB13 promo EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Love that idea Lorraine. They don't need twists, just put different personalities, ages and some more pepper in the house and let them play. I just hope & Pray their are different producers from last year because it was horrible including the family interviews they did. It's getting closer and I am more excited. At the end of the day I am going to watch it regardless. Just hoping for something to make up for last season.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Latest BB13 promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest BB13 promo   Latest BB13 promo EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:31 pm