BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
"Celebrity" rehab Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL"Celebrity" rehab Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

"Celebrity" rehab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

"Celebrity" rehab Empty
PostSubject: "Celebrity" rehab   "Celebrity" rehab EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:08 am

I am posting this just because Sugar from Survivor is going to be on next season. Amy Fisher? Hmmm oh well. I wonder why though if these people truly are seeking help for their drug addiction that they do it in front of the cameras? I can't help but think its just a way to get attention or to get back in the limelight. Its sad actually as plenty of them really do need help (Jeff Conaway R.I.P). Even sadder is the thought that they are doing this for the money. To me this just doesnt seem like the best way to get the help they obviously need.

Celebrity Rehab’s fifth-season cast announced

Celebrity Rehab »
by Andy Dehnart / June 7, 2011, 9:18 PM

comment »

Celebrity Rehab’s fifth season cast has been confirmed by VH1, and besides the previously revealed cast members, the group includes Stephen Adler, the Guns ‘n Roses drummer who appeared on the show’s second season and its spin-off, Sober House.
The cast consists of “Long Island Lolita” Amy Fisher; baseball player Dwight “Doc” Gooden; Baywatch’s Jeremy Jackson; actor Bai Ling; and Michael Lohan, who VH1’s press release calls a “celebrity dad.” Survivor’s Sugar Kiper replaced Michaele Salahi, who was kicked out.
Also on this season: Jennifer Gimenez, the actor who ran Sober House and is herself a recovering addict, and Dr. John R. Sharp, who VH1 says specializes “in the integrated treatment of depression and bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders, attention deficit disorder, and addiction.”
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

"Celebrity" rehab Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Celebrity" rehab   "Celebrity" rehab EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:42 pm

If they kept Michael Lohan, they might as well have kept Michaele. He's just as much of a famewhore, if not more.

I haven't like Sugar since Survivor. She seems like a totally different person now.
Back to top Go down

"Celebrity" rehab
Page 1 of 1