Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Share | 

Jersey shore season 3 starts January 6th!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Jersey shore season 3 starts January 6th!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:16 pm

here is the newest trailer for season 3. I hope JWOWW beats Sammi's ass this season...lol

Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Jersey shore season 3 starts January 6th!   Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Here is a 10 minute sneak peak for the upcoming season. This Deena is nuttier than Angelina but I hope she beats Sammi's ass...LOL

tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Jersey shore season 3 starts January 6th!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:05 am

Wow Lorraine, it sounds like you REALLY want Sammi to get her ass beat this season! lol laughing
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Jersey shore season 3 starts January 6th!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:37 pm

tj2377 wrote:
Wow Lorraine, it sounds like you REALLY want Sammi to get her ass beat this season! lol laughing

doesnt everyone? LOL

MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Jersey shore season 3 starts January 6th!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:10 pm

lmao@Mike. Same ole instigator lol.

I already don't like Deena.

And did Snooki forget she got her but swiped twice last year. I don't know what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Jersey shore season 3 starts January 6th!   Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:20 pm

ahhhh Jersey Shore just DID NOT disappoint!! This show should be on every night!! lol
This season is going to be soooooooooooooooo good!!

Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Jersey shore season 3 starts January 6th!   Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Loved the first episode!

I like when Deena was like have I done anything wrong since I've been here in this house and I think it was Vinnie who was like what? it's only been 5 hours hahahaha

Sammi needs to fucking relax and quit being such a bitch and Ronnie needs to grow a pair and get out from Sammi's ass .... geesh have a little fun!

To get paid that much an episode just to be a sour puss? Good grief!
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Jersey shore season 3 starts January 6th!   Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:40 am

I could do WITHOUT Ronnie & Sammi! Well, nevermind. Then I couldn't see JWoww beat her ass.
stir the pot
I completely agree, episode 1 did NOT disappoint!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Jersey shore season 3 starts January 6th!   Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:02 pm

In case anyone missed it (I did) here is Snooki doing the top 10 on Letterman the other night. The top 10 reasons why you should buy her book..lol