BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALAmazing Race season 18-Unfinished business Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business

Go down 
+4
Colton
Lorraine
tj2377
Erika
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Amazing Race 18 will be an all-star season and is now filming; teams identified

The spring edition of The Amazing Race, which is in production right now, will be an all-star edition, in addition to being the first season to be filmed in HD.

• Kynt and Vyxsin (12) Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business Th_TAR18KyntandVyxsin

• Ron and Christina (12) Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business Th_TAR18RonandChristina

• Amanda and Kris (14) Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business Th_TAR18AmandaandKris

• Kisha and Jen (14) Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business Th_TAR18KishaandJen

• Jaime and Cara (14) Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business Th_TAR18CaraandJaime

• Margie and Luke (14) Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business Th_TAR18MargieandLuke

• Mel and Mike (14) Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business Th_TAR18MelandMike

• Flight Time and Big Easy (15) Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business Th_TAR18HerbandNateFlighttimeandBigEasy

• Zev and Justin (15) Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business Th_TAR18ZevandJustin

• Jet and Cord (16) Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business Th_TAR18JetandCord

• Gary and Mallory (17) Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business Th_TAR18GaryandMallory

Teams apparently left from Los Angeles on Saturday and headed for Sydney, Australia, and sightings detail the tasks they’ve had to perform. The dud of a twist, the Express Pass, is apparently back. Yay.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:05 am

Yeah Jet & Cord!!!
No Jeff & Jordo????????? no2
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Flight Time and Big Easy FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooohooooooo!!!!
Lets just hope they don't have to unscramble any words this time!!
how awesome for Gary and Mallory to get another chance!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:32 pm

yeah I like Jet/Cord and Flight Time/Big Easy teams.

I hope both those teams last to the end if not very close to it.

TJ - Maybe because Jeff/Jordan weren't good on TAR or considered All Star worthy... or perhaps Jeff wanted time to chill without traveling since he just finished ATWFF a couple of weeks ago and they started filming All Stars this past weekend.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:37 am

I'm guessing it's probably a little of both. They weren't that good, but you knew you would laugh EVERY time J/J were on the screen. I think they are great tv. I'd love to see them do something else.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:32 am

<3333333 Gary & Mallory, Amanda & Kris, Jet & Cord

Jeff & Jordan. sad1
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Go Kynt and Vyxsin!!! :D

I absolutely hate Flight time and Big Easy. Over all it's shitty cast... YawnSmiley:
Back to top Go down
Jennie27
BB Fan
BB Fan
Jennie27

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:36 pm

leahtahd wrote:

I absolutely hate Flight time and Big Easy. Over all it's shitty cast... YawnSmiley:

How can you hate Harlem Globetrotters? Thats sacreligious.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Jennie27 wrote:
leahtahd wrote:

I absolutely hate Flight time and Big Easy. Over all it's shitty cast... Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business 667317

How can you hate Harlem Globetrotters? Thats sacreligious.

I couldnt agree more Jennie!!! Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business 518237
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:33 pm

So last nights episode of TAR did not disappoint. I simply love this show! Just a few thoughts though. Number 1, why in the first week do we have to already have a "continued next week" episode? UGHHHHH!!! Or at the very least why not have a 2 hour show to kick off the season? The other thing is what is it with giving all the teams the answer to the puzzle? I mean really, how hard could it have been to figure out. Seemed simple to me. Each flag represented a letter and you spell something out. Simple right? Apparently not. I don't know if I would be so generous with the answer. Finally, Amanda and Kris.....WHY? Forgettable in their season and just as forgettable now. Seems to me they should have gotten some other more deserving team to compete.
Team Globetrotters FTW!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jennie27
BB Fan
BB Fan
Jennie27

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:16 pm

I was dissappointed with the showing of the cowboys. Hello?? It's not rocket science.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:22 am

Jennie27 wrote:
I was dissappointed with the showing of the cowboys. Hello?? It's not rocket science.

I'm with you Jen, I couldn't believe how the teams struggled with this task.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:24 pm

What is with the "To Be Continued..."? I'm getting a little tired of them dragging it out to the next episode. They could have easily just got rid of the Goths and kept it moving. Who cares!

I'm so ready for the Chinese father and daughter team to be eliminated ... he's annoying and her constantly whinning and trying to correct her "daddy" is annoying. I can only hope for a double elimination with the Goths who look to be the next to go and the Chinese father and daughter team who need to go in order for me to continue to enjoy this show.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:35 am

Normally the Goth couple doesn't annoy me but after Sunday I truly wanted to strangle Vixen. Kynt was ok but Vixens constant whining....ugh!!! When she was trying to find the animals that represented the chinese zodiac or whatever, I mean how freaking hard could that have been???? Just look for them you dumbass!!! What a drama queen.
I also agree about these 2 part episodes...I mean come on now. Thats 2 of them in 3 weeks....either make the show 2 hours or squeeze it in....sheesh!!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:50 am

Hey stop fussing about my show.  wink They can't do a 2 hour show every week, didn't you pay attention at the beginning when Phil said this race was going to be different, well they are making them race harder for that money! So damn glad the red heads are gone!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:40 am

I don't have a problem with them making them race harder as they have been easy in past few seasons my only complaint which is a valid one is that they should eliminate someone each episode to have 2 to be continued's in the first 3 episodes is a little ridiculous and loses my interest. It just drags it on longer than necessary.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:16 pm

I have to say that I was sorry that Margie and Luke were eliminated. There are other teams that I would rather have seen leave over them. There should be a non elim leg soon and I thought this might be it. Now when there is a non elim leg, someone I dont like will probably end up staying.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:18 pm

I was surprised to see them leave as I too thought it was going to be a non-elim leg.

They were a tough team to beat so it was good for the others to have had them eliminated but I certainly didn't want the Globetrotters eliminated last night.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Erika wrote:
I was surprised to see them leave as I too thought it was going to be a non-elim leg.

They were a tough team to beat so it was good for the others to have had them eliminated but I certainly didn't want the Globetrotters eliminated last night.

Me neither!! Love the Globetrotters!! I just love their sportsmenship. I hope this trend of them finishing at the bottom of the pack changes. I truly want to see them in the finals.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:38 pm

I'm so surprised that luke took so long in the tea task... If I am in TAR I would mimic any strategy the task successful teams do. Did they not notice people were sniffing for the smell of mango and pineapple?

In a task this difficult I would of pulled the BOSTON ROB strategy...take a time penalty and convince people how hard the task is and have the take a time penalty as well. They would of lost 1hr, which is probably took Luke and Flight time over that length.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:09 pm

I think the penalty is much more than an hour PJ. Last time Flight time and Big Easy were on and took a penalty it was FOUR hours. At that point though if Luke had taken the penalty it was a sure last place finish with only themselves and team globetrotters left.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:33 pm

I knew it was going to be a elim leg and was freaking out over the trotters possibly getting eliminated. Oh well for Margie & Luke, my Trotters are still in it! All 4 of my teams are still in it!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:18 pm

I am so glad that Ron and Christina are finally gone. Ron is so cluelessy irritating that it's just painful to watch.

Cowboys or Globetrotters FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Didn't you just KNOW it was going to be a non-elim leg and then surprisingly....it WASN'T! Its pretty late to not have one yet don't you think? I wonder if they will have back to back non elim legs?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Well I don't think there is going to be any non-elim legs since they had 2 To Be Continued's right in the beginning of the season. I don't want any non-elim legs. Just eliminate....unless of course if the Cowboys or the Globetrotters are at the bottom and then I would like it to be a non-elim leg. Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business 767614
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business   Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing Race season 18-Unfinished business
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next