BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Details anyone??? Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALDetails anyone??? Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Details anyone???

Go down 
+2
Lorraine
bostongirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Details anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Details anyone???   Details anyone??? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:47 pm

What the hell is going on with Krista and Nikki??? I remember last year when Evel Dick so was pissed because Nikki wasnt giving the profit money from events to the charities. He pretty much accused her of pocketing most of it. Krista was 100% on Nikki's side last year and talking all this crap about ED. Now i'm hearing that Krista is accusing Nikki of being shady with the money. Anyone have any details??? If this is all true that is real grimey and I sure would like to know because i paid for the PPV. Not that is was alot of money but if these ppl are greasing their own pockets and not donating I dont want to ever give them another cent !
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Details anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Details anyone???   Details anyone??? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:12 pm

Here you go BG.....you know we always try to deliver!!! lol

Exclusive ~ Reality TV's Krista Stegall and Her Apology to Loyal Fans and Supporters

tweetmeme_url = 'http://www.leesshizzle.com/2010/10/exclusive-reality-tvs-krista-stegall.html';

tweetmeme_source = 'leesshizzle';

(Updated Oct. 14th, 2010 9:00PM)

This pertains to the organizers (Niki Congero from Live at The Studio) of the recent Vegas Bash 2010 and last yrs. 2009 event, the frustration Krista Stegall has experienced from the backlash of speaking out about what she says is the truth.

Details anyone??? 61075_1420059302517_1263692656_30994051_993708_n

The letter in the image you are about to read was given to Krista Stegall by Faith House, her charity of choice for most events she attends or participates in. The next textual letter is written by her.

Details anyone??? FAITH20HOUSE20LETTER4-1-1

The letter below is Krista's response in an open letter to you as fans and supporters of Reality events and your generous donations. I find it's pretty self explanatory and heartfelt and has left some hurt feelings on both sides of the issue.

Dear Fans, Supporters and fellow Reality family members and friends,

Last years Vegas Bash 2009 was for a charity that I chose called Faith House. A charity for battered women and children. Having been raised in this type of environment, growing up in this kind of background myself, it is very near and dear to my heart and quite often gets over looked alot of the time. I choose to help out as much as I can. I can't tell you how thrilled I was to have Live At The Studio Choose Faith House as My Charity of Choice. I was so excited and trusted them right away. I took them at their word in regard to everything. I am a trusting person by nature, that's who I am.

An obligation (commitment to donate a portion of the proceeds) to Faith House was made by Niki Congero through faith house's Internet site. Faith house received 2 payments one in February 2010 for $200.00 and another in April 2010 for another $200.00. (for Vegas Bash 2009) Thus being a Grand total of $400.00 dollars! So Imagine my surprise when I got the above letter on October 8th, 2010. It's not the fact that they did or did not receive any proceeds from last years event. The amount is extremely hurtful, I am very saddened by this regardless.

Here's some facts, I raised 5 times that amount of money in one day working with Russell Hantz (Sole Survivor or let's say he should have been) and in Russell Hantz's Establishment along with great volunteers with a very small venue In Lafayette Louisiana this year, pictures are on face book and can be viewed. The Obligation was not met last year To faith House by LIVE AT THE STUDIO. (the obligation to them from the Vegas bash 2009, not the one at Russell's establishment, that one was on the up and up and Faith House was extremely pleased. Thanks Russell). Faith House was happy to get any donations even a dollar, though it was much more than this, every little bit helps.

Details anyone??? Ksrh

This years Vegas Bash 2010 agreement was not in writing, yet some other similar events were.

This was suppose to be the agreement for this years event. Every ticket that was sold to the 2 major events $50.00 dollars was to be set aside into a separate account for Faith House. Originally the Sunday event was added later and Niki Congero left me a message stating that only that money (Sunday's event) was going to be given to Faith House and she would handle that between herself and faith house. No one including myself would be made aware of the amount given to the charity. This being the charity of my choice makes this very confusing and disappointing, why would they want to hide or make secret the donation amounts?

In an attempt to clear this up with my loyal fans and supporters as well as my Reality Stars and friends, Faith house informed me before I left to let you guys know that you may call them any of you to verify this. Ask for accounting when and if you do so. As of October 8th they had not heard from NIKI OR LIVE AT THE STUDIO regarding anything to do with the charity proceeds they were told they would be getting. This is truly a misdeed and I can only state the fact's. I can't imagine any reality people or fans of our shows wanting to be associated with any event that is ran by or operated in such a way as 'Live at The Studio". I can only speak for myself. Always know that every attempt will be made to assure that the donations will always reach their destinations and do so in a timely manner.

I myself can not imagine being involved with anything they are promoting or any event they may be having in the future. Reality people help charities, which in turn helps people. We also take time out of our lives to have fun with our fans. These events are very important to us and we won't let no one put a damper on them or discourage us from continuing to put forth the time and effort to bring people together through these events.

Sincerely,
Krista Stegall
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

Details anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Details anyone???   Details anyone??? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Survivor Russell has said on his FB that Krista is crazy. He's not backing her up in any of her allegations. I dont think their friends anymore after that whole Boo/Krista incident earlier this summer.

I do think she's going through something besides cancer just based off of the creepy video letter I posted earlier. I will have to go check and see if Nikki addressed any of this on her show today.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

Details anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Details anyone???   Details anyone??? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:53 pm

Krista is out of control on her fb! Niki say's she's talked to Faith House and they are drafting a new letter. Who knows! But another blog has picked up the saga. I dont know where this person got their Vegas info from though, Vegas hasn't been family friendly in 10 years.

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9722%3Abig-brother-12-vegas-bash-success-or-failure&catid=165%3Abig-brother-12-live-feed-updates&Itemid=40
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Details anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Details anyone???   Details anyone??? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:49 am

I think this whole Vegas bash is a sham, I don't think much of Dick but I think he hit the nail on the head when he brought this all up last year. I think it's nothing more than Nikki lining her pockets. How the hell does this Faith House charity only make $400.00 off of last years donations?

So this was a message left to both Lorraine and I ... we pretty much laughed at it ... someone pulled these figures out of their ass. It's insulting to say the least as this is obviously another attempt to profit all in the name of "charity"

Please take a moment to consider this opportunity and if you have any ideas for me please let me know.

Vegas Bash 2010 is a charity event that will be held in Las Vegas September 17th through the 19th. It is now considered the largest gathering of Reality Celebrities and “the” event to attend for Reality Celebreties and fans alike. Due to popular demand, this year we are including Reality Celebrities from not only Big Brother but also Survivor, The Amazing Race and various MTV and VH1 shows. Proceeds from weekend events will go to Charity. We are working with Faith House of Acadiana
http://www.faithhouseacadiana.com this year, a wonderful yet small and often forgotten charity to help women and children of domestic violence. A local Las Vegas Charity will also be included, we are still deciding on that charity.

The scheduled events for the weekend are as follows:

Friday September 17th: Meet and Greet is a late afternoon/early evening (4p-8p) event held in a suite, it is for the Reality Celebrities and a small number of VIP fans. This is an opportunity for the VIP fans to mingle with their favorite reality celebrities. It is also a perfect place for pictures and autographs.

Saturday September 18th: The Main Bash includes a Red Carpet with local and national media from 7p-9p followed by the Vegas Bash Main event at 9p-?. Your logo, company name, or web address will be on the Red Carpet Wall as well as all event promotion items such as t-shirts, tote bags, mugs and event keep sake programs. Having your mark on the Red carpet wall will give maximum exposure to media both through photographic and Television exposure. Literally millions will see the red Carpet photos and interviews. There will be approximately 100 reality Celebrities in attendance with aprox 300 guests. We try to keep the ratio of celebrities to guests at not more than 1:4 so everyone gets the opportunity to meet the favorite.

Sunday September 19th: Hogs & Heifers Ride and BBQ, The event kicks off with Motorcycle run from Hogs & Heifers Saloon to event Property where designated riders will pick up the Celebs and take them back Downtown to Hogs & Heifers, cruising down The Strip the whole way (another media covered event). Followed by a fun afternoon at Hogs & Heifers Saloon in Downtown Las Vegas including a great BBQ, Chinese raffle and Celeb Beer Pong Tournament! There will be a $5 donation at the door, which includes the BBQ and all proceeds will go to the selected charitable organizations.

The entire event will be Live Streamed via video on the Internet at
www.liveatthestudio.tv . The cameras start rolling Friday morning September the 17th and continue through Sunday evening at midnight September 19th. It is this part of the event that I feel is a perfect fit for maximum exposure. Our audience will be on the internet watching the event so with your banner add placed directly on the video stream page it will be easy for people to see.

A large part of our fan base and internet audience are people that watch CBS’s Reality TV Show Big Brother as well as the live house feeds that are available on the internet 24/7. Thus we have a built in Internet audience for the Vegas Bash weekend. What this means for our sponsors is a dedicated audience who will literally watch the entire web cast from start to finish. This year we anticipate approximately 100,000 plus views. This is an opportunity for your ad to be seen in numorous ways through out the weekend.

Below I've included all of the different ways we can make this happen and exactly what you will get in return for your generous sponsorship.

Please contact Niki Congero so we can get you in on the action.

Niki Congero
LiveAtTheStudio.tv

Phone 702-656-1867
Fax 702-656-1594
Cell 702-332-5688
LiveAtTheStudio@clear.net

Sincerely
Lisa Cruz

Vegas Bash 2010 Sponsor Plans

Platinum Sponsor:
Company Logo on Red Carpet Wall for Main event Saturday Sep 18th
Banner 3’x 1.6’ with Company Logo placed at all events
Including: The Suite at Ballys for Meet & Greet Sep 17th
The Main Event Sep 18th
Hogs & Heifers Event Sep 19th
Company Logo Placement in Event Program (Full Page)
Company Logo on Event merchandise including T-Shirts and Tote Bags
Includes 2 Tickets to All Events
Cost: $3000.00

Gold Sponsor:
Company Logo on Red Carpet Wall for Main event Saturday Sep 18th
The Main Event Sep 18th
Company Logo Placement in Event Program (Half Page)
Includes 2 tickets to Main Event and Hogs & Heifers Event
Cost $2500.00

Silver Sponsor:
The Main Event Sep 18th
Company Logo Placement in Event Program (Half page)
Cost: $1000.00

Bronze Sponsor:
Company Logo Placement in Event Program (Quarter Page)
Cost: $500

Copper Sponsor:
Company Logo Placement in Event program (Business Card size)
Cost: $250

Extras:
If your company has any product you would like to donate for our Celebrity gift bags, or if you have any product that you would like to donate for our raffle at The Hogs & Heifers event Sunday Sep 19th it would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

Details anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Details anyone???   Details anyone??? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Shady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

Details anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Details anyone???   Details anyone??? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:37 pm

That's what she charged for this year's bash, right? She claims she hasnt sent them their donation for this year yet. Krista's letter details what Faith House says they got last year.

They're probably all shady.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Details anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Details anyone???   Details anyone??? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:20 pm

I agree about them all being shady. Something just isnt adding up. Last year Krista was backing Nikki 100% after all the accusations. Why would you wait a year later to see what was donated. I would think that after all that went on last year Krista would have checked into it to at least have proof for the fans since ED was calling them out. I cant help but wonder if someone is mad this year because they didnt get their cut...just throwing it out there as a thought. Does anyone know if ED has made any comments about this since he was the first one to sniff it out?
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

Details anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Details anyone???   Details anyone??? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:41 pm

Krista is ticked because she's banned from the bash because she was too hung over and late to make it to the Sunday event. I dont know how ED got involved again.

Are you kidding,lol, ED has been a twittering fool about this for about 4 days straight. I believe both he and Krista have been contacting HGs telling them not to be involved in this poker tournament she is running in Nov. So far the only HG I know to back out is Britney and she said something else came up.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

Details anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Details anyone???   Details anyone??? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:22 am

Of course ED is all up in it! BB is his life, even is he wants to pretend it's not.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Details anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Details anyone???   Details anyone??? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:44 am

And it continues... LOL