BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALCelebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Celebrity Apprentice 4

Go down 
+4
tj2377
Erika
keisha601
Lorraine
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH

Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Gary Busey's whole schtick is getting old with me.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:56 pm

F.I.R.E - Firing Incorrectly Ruins Episodes. Take that Trump flaming hot
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:07 pm

pajamajon wrote:
F.I.R.E - Firing Incorrectly Ruins Episodes. Take that Trump flaming hot

2 weeks in a row the mens team loses. 2 weeks in a row that Gary Busey is clearly the weak link. 2 weeks in a row that the mens team lets Trump know that Gary is a nut job. 2 weeks in a row Trump fires the wrong person. ass licker
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:15 pm

When I first heard them pitching the Pirate theme I thought noway the guys are going to lose but then when they started working on it I thought it was a pretty cool/clever idea that could possibly work and they definitely thought outside the box. LaToya got lucky with that one. I do think the guys should have won and with the guys loss....Gary should have clearly been fired. But of course he isn't fired because Trump is somehow convinced that Gary is a fucking genius! Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 290276

Also I'm surprised that Marlee didn't somehow weave deafness into the task since she loves to have deafness in practically each task. Which by the way I am so over hear deafness.

I thought NeNe was way out of line and rude to talk to LaToya they way she did because I didn't see her justified in saying anything of which she said. LaToya may be very ditzy and not very in touch with reality but what did she do to provoke NeNe into laying into her the way that she did? I didn't like it. Now if it was Star Jones, I would understand that but LaToya? Give me a break!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Finally, Trump was left with NO CHOICE but to fire Gary Busey! Its only about 3 weeks too late and has all but destroyed what was a very very strong mens team. Hopefully they can rebound and come back strong next week. I had to laugh at Trumps comments though about how the men's team has lost their cohesiveness and their unity etc. Ummmm, he wouldn't have anything to do with that by firing clearly much stronger players in Richard Hatch and Mark McGrath in favor of keeping the "genius" Gary Busey? nahhhh
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:16 pm

I think Gary and Phillip from Survivor should have a show. That would be some crazy sh*t! lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Ok as much as I don't think Latoya Jackson would win CA, I still think that Star Jones smug ass should have been fired ASAP (no pun intended). Her presentation was barfable with the throwing out of single words like "elegance!" "luxury!" puke
How can you NOT fire the project manager when your campaign was compared to a brothel basically? I forget his exact words but I believe he used "sleezy" in his description. I guess if you fire her then you don't get the NeNe and Star fireworks in upcoming episodes. I can only hope that NeNe OWNS Star.
I loved that not only did she lose...she lost BIGTIME!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Well not only loving that she lost and lost bigtime, but also that she lost with this task. Especially since she went on and on about how much she knows about luxury and living on a high end level. You know she thought she had it in the bag and I do love the way LaToya was pointing out all of the times they had lost was due to Star. I was very surprised on how she was sticking up for herself with Star and as much as I would love to have seen Star fired the only next best option is having NeNe tear into her. I anticipate next Sunday's show... I can only hope it lives up to my expectations!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:01 pm

I just don't agree with Trump bringing back Latoya. Even though she may not have deserved to be fired last week, fact is..she was. Bringing her back is just another BS move. And then to top it all off, he hands her over to the mens team....wtf? I say if you are going to bring her back, put her back on the team full of vipers and see how she fares.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Trump is a fool and he should never have brought her back. He sure knows how to make a jackass of himself and not just on Celebrity Apprentice.

As much as I was looking forward to seeing the blow out between NeNe and Star....It was nice to have Obama steal Trump's thunder once again. He's become even more obnoxious lately more so than usual and that's saying a lot!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Erika wrote:
Trump is a fool and he should never have brought her back. He sure knows how to make a jackass of himself and not just on Celebrity Apprentice.

As much as I was looking forward to seeing the blow out between NeNe and Star....It was nice to have Obama steal Trump's thunder once again. He's become even more obnoxious lately more so than usual and that's saying a lot!

I agree 100% with you!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:48 am

If you are not aware who got fired please not read the rest.....

HOPE was fired.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:25 am

Thank God Star Jones smug ass is gone!!! I have to watch the show again as it ran opposite the finale of TAR but what in the world happened to Nene Leakes??? From what I understand the diva, Star Jones told that idiot Trump that she couldnt resolve her issues with Nene so Trump split the team.....uhhhhhh is that how it would be done in the corporate world? I don't think so! So basically Nene told Trump that he caved to Star (WHICH HE DID) and quit?? If anyone has any more info on this, it would be appreciated. Kudos to Meatloaf for not bowing down to that stupid ass bitch Star and her trying to dismiss him as she KNEW he was right. And also for Trump for calling her hypersensitive ass out for getting all bent out of shape for Meatloaf calling her sweetie. Gimme a break... eyeroll

My worst fear is coming true though....I have a feeling Marlee Matlin will be in the final and probably win it.....From the people who are left, if John Rich does not win this, the season is a complete and total failure (its pretty close now). Lil John is deserving as is Meatloaf and I think all of them have been better than her.

Bret Michaels returns next week!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:20 am

Thank God that John Rich won. In my opinion it wasn't even close and Marlee should not have even been in the finals. If Trump got everything else wrong this season, at least he got this right.

So who was looking for Flight Time and Big Easy when the Globetrotters were on...lol?
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:28 pm

I was looking for them too Lorraine. Then I realized that the Apprentice was filming the same time as the Amazing Race.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:29 am

pajamajon wrote:
I was looking for them too Lorraine. Then I realized that the Apprentice was filming the same time as the Amazing Race.

Yup, I was thinking the same thing PJ, that they were probably still filiming TAR. Oh well, they are too good for that show anyway...LOL!Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 Basketball1smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Apprentice 4
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2