BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview  Empty
PostSubject: BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview    BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:24 pm

Please join us Tuesday Sept 28th with our special guest Enzo from Big Brother 12

www.blogtalkradio.com/biggbrotherafterdark

Time: 9:00pm EST/8:00pm CST

Call in # 347-633-9421
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview    BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Great show. Thanks for getting my questions in. Needed 2 hours for the meow meow. It was nice that Matt and Stacy stopped by.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview    BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Hi Ladies..Just finished listening to Enzo..great job!!! He was very funny. He seems alot different out of the house. You know I have liked Enzo since day 1 but I like him even more after the interview. Figures the night he is on I couldnt listen live and be in chat. Hope you get him on again..maybe after he watches the season. I would love to see interviews with all the houseguests after they watch their season.

And Keisha....I know you are not a fan of Enzo but good job on not ripping him a new one. I could hear you holding back...lol.

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview    BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Thanks BG! Sorry you couldnt make it last night but hope you can make it tonight!
Yup, Keisha did a good job with Enzo and made her point! It was pretty funny because a lot of the callers were saying that they liked the Brigade until they turned on Matt...LOL!! Must have stung just a bit for Enzo!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview    BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:52 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Hi Ladies..Just finished listening to Enzo..great job!!! He was very funny. He seems alot different out of the house. You know I have liked Enzo since day 1 but I like him even more after the interview. Figures the night he is on I couldnt listen live and be in chat. Hope you get him on again..maybe after he watches the season. I would love to see interviews with all the houseguests after they watch their season.

And Keisha....I know you are not a fan of Enzo but good job on not ripping him a new one. I could hear you holding back...lol.

LOL @ Keisha holding back.... I wasn't sure what Keisha was going to say haha but she was great as always. It's so funny how our regular listeners appreciate our regular callers calling in as much as we do... love the callers and chatters as much as the guests (sometimes even more than the guests...depending on the guests haha) we have on...thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
keisha601
BB Fan
BB Fan
keisha601

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview    BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:28 pm

GREAT SHOW LADIES as ALWAYS!!!
I was gonna be nice it was the ego that got made me angry I LOVED The Bragade at first but they broke my heart. WTF
But he's not talking crap anymore he is now giving credit to ALL members. celebrate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview    BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview  Empty

Back to top Go down

BBAD Radio Tues Sept 28th - Enzo Interview
Page 1 of 1