BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Vegas Bash  - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALVegas Bash  - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Vegas Bash

Go down 
+5
CC123
bostongirl
nicolefan75
tj2377
Erika
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict

Vegas Bash  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash    Vegas Bash  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Thanks for the pics Erika!! It looks like they were having a blast!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash    Vegas Bash  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:04 pm

I love Danni with dark hair! Everyone looks great! Thanks for the pics!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash    Vegas Bash  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Vegas Bash  - Page 2 H110

Vegas Bash  - Page 2 H210

Vegas Bash  - Page 2 H310

Vegas Bash  - Page 2 H410

Vegas Bash  - Page 2 H510

Vegas Bash  - Page 2 H610

Vegas Bash  - Page 2 H710

Vegas Bash  - Page 2 H1010

Vegas Bash  - Page 2 H1110

Vegas Bash  - Page 2 H1210

Vegas Bash  - Page 2 H1310

Vegas Bash  - Page 2 H1410

Vegas Bash  - Page 2 H910

Vegas Bash  - Page 2 H1510

Vegas Bash  - Page 2 H1610

Vegas Bash  - Page 2 H1710
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash    Vegas Bash  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am

Thanks guys for all the great pics/vids/etc.!!!!
There are definitely past hg's I was glad to see (Nick -HOT AS EVER-, Dani) and ones I was not (Michelle x 2, Ronnie).
I always liked Mark Long, so I was glad to see him doing the interviews.
Thanks again everyone for posting!!!! cheerleader
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash    Vegas Bash  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:13 pm

I was somewhat disappointed with the live feed of Vegas Bash 2010. Of course it was not going to be like the BB Live Feeds where they can switch to different views or scenes at a moments notice, but was expecting more, I guess. It was nice to see some of the action that took place, but you know that a lot of the good stuff was happening in between the scheduled events. As far as BB12 HGs: Kathy, Matt, and Ragan, were a no show but for good reasons as Kathy and Ragan were heading back to work almost immediately, and Matt wanted to celebrate his one year wedding anniversary alone with Stacy (in San Diego as mentioned in either a tweet from Matt or Ragan's twitter). I must admit, it looked like everyone for the most part was having a great time. I can only compare this to watching the ball drop at Times Square. This is clearly a stretch as comparing events go, but the bottomline is, there is only so much excitement you can obtain by watching it instead of being a part of it.

As far as gossip, a lot of the other fan sites have not mentioned much. Perhaps I am not looking long and hard enough, but the saying of what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas still holds true!! annoyed:
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash    Vegas Bash  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:45 am

Well a lot of people have been reporting that Hayden's mom did not want him to do the PopTalk Web show that Kevin and Lydia are apart of.
And they (the fans) are also putting his mother, sister and even grandmother on blast about "trashing" Kristen. I don't know how much of that is true or not. I think it's mainly the over-zealous "Krayden" fans who seem overly involved in a showmance making more of it than needs to be made of it.
Whether or not his mom/family wants him to be or not be with Kristen... who really gives a fuck? It's absurd.

I also heard Lane hooked up with Carly from Mtv Fresh Meat 2. I don't know if anyone cares about that or not.

Britney left early on Saturday to go home and I would imagine it probably had something to do with her home that had caught on fire earlier in the week. I doubt she was in much of a party mood being that her house burnt down.

and Brendon and Rachel filmed the Bold and the Beautiful today which I believe she said would be airing on 2 episodes.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash    Vegas Bash  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:34 am

It's crazy, it seems like NOTHING happened.
Have you girls heard from Steven?
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash    Vegas Bash  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:57 am

Also, something is going around about Parker geting kicked out of Hogs and Hookers..lol
He is calling in to Chelsia's show on superpass today so maybe he will say what went on. Parker is not one to hold his tongue so it should be interesting.

Last edited by bostongirl on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash    Vegas Bash  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:18 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Also, something is going around about Parket geting kicked out of Hogs and Hookers..lol
He is calling in to Chelsia's show on superpass today so maybe he will say what went on. Parker is not one to hold his tongue so it should be interesting.

The rumor about Parker is true. It was during the beer pong match at hogs and heifers but I like your name better BG!! LOL
Apparently the owner didnt like that some people were drinking water and Parker defended someone who was drinking water and the owner went apeshit on him and Parker walked out. The owner was a very "classy" woman who screamed and yelled and told people to STFU and if anyone spoke while she was speaking she would kick them out. She also said some other very "ladylike" things to Parker that I wont even mention because only a lowlife POS with no class would say those things. No, not racist comments but classy all the same. It was a huge FAIL and they should think twice about having anything to do with this bar in the future. I mean this was for charity for crying out loud!! Another tidbit...I guess you could bid on playing beer pong with an ex hg and the highest bidder got to be partners with that particular hg. Well I guess someone bid on being partners with Krista Stegal and she was a NO SHOW! Not too cool as again, it was for charity and someone paid to play with her. I dont know if anyone ever figured out why she was a no show.

Thats all I got...lol
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash    Vegas Bash  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Aren't Krista and Steven Diagle related? Cousins, I think? Maybe he would know more about MIA Krista.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash    Vegas Bash  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Krista was a no show because she was passed out drunk.

Hayden's mom was way out of line. She stopped the interview because she though Hayden would be in conflict with his contract by doing big professional interviews. Seriously! It was poptalk with Chima and Kevo! Hayden should invite his Dad to stuff next time.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash    Vegas Bash  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:26 am

MissChriss wrote:
Krista was a no show because she was passed out drunk.

Hayden's mom was way out of line. She stopped the interview because she though Hayden would be in conflict with his contract by doing big professional interviews. Seriously! It was poptalk with Chima and Kevo! Hayden should invite his Dad to stuff next time.

Wow, really MC?? Thats crazy. Thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
keisha601
BB Fan
BB Fan
keisha601

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash    Vegas Bash  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Lane was gonna find someone to hook up with and I'm sure he did because of his many shower scenes. I've heard alot of ppl say that he isn't that big and tall in person and that his hookup is Rachel roommate.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash    Vegas Bash  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:34 pm

keisha601 wrote:
Lane was gonna find someone to hook up with and I'm sure he did because of his many shower scenes. I've heard alot of ppl say that he isn't that big and tall in person and that his hookup is Rachel roommate.

The girl that he hooked up with is a friend of Rachel's who was also on MTV RW/RR Fresh Meat 2 Carly
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash    Vegas Bash  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:23 am

No offense to Lane, but I think Carly would hook up with anyone.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash    Vegas Bash  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Trishelle must be pissed that someone may be taking her Head MTV Hoe position... boobie shake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash    Vegas Bash  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vegas Bash
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2