BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALWeek 10 - 3 Part HOH  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Week 10 - 3 Part HOH

Go down 
+3
SMOOCHES
tj2377
Erika
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 - 3 Part HOH    Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:45 am

1st part HOH winner
Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  Hayden

2nd part HOH winner
Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  Lane

Last edited by Erika on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - 3 Part HOH    Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:07 am

Man, this is definitely his game to lose. He should be called "The Beast" right now, instead of Lane. He is killing it!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - 3 Part HOH    Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Hey where's my "Texas Teddy Bear" pic as part 2 winner?....lmao
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - 3 Part HOH    Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:31 pm

I was surprised at how quick Lane did the 2nd part, good for him! Who even knew he studdied..lol. I cant believe Lane and Hayden think that Enzo could beat them in the end, the 3 of them sure earned the name dodo's because no one would vote for Enzo to win. I hope Lane really thinks this through because he would be handing 450 k over to Hayden on a silver platter if he were to win the final part.

Also, i wonder if Hayden is even considering that Brittney will be doing what she can to sway the jury towards Lane. If i were anyone of those 2 i could care less who wins 50k as long as I won the 500k. My best way to do that would be to strap Enzo on my backand carry him to the finishline... laughing
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - 3 Part HOH    Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:36 pm

I don't think Lane has a chance in hell with either of them. He's my cutie, but I don't see him winning and he is better off taking his chances with Enzo.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - 3 Part HOH    Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:25 pm

I think Lane could win over Enzo most definitely. Enzo didn't have a good a social game as people think. True he got along more with Bredan and Rachel but the rest of the jury I think had a better relationship with Lane. I think if it comes down to Lane and Enzo it will be a more personal vote because Lane would have just won one more comp than Enzo. I think Enzo would have Brendan and Rachel. Lane would have Brit, Kathy, Ragan and Matt. Hayden I am not sure how will vote but Lane already has the four votes.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - 3 Part HOH    Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:32 pm

I agree with Sammy, Smooches. I think Lane has a legitimate shot to win the 500k if he is next to Enzo. As far as your voting thoughts Sammy, I think Hayden would give his vote to Lane as well. Did you hear him in the DR after Enzo fell off the vine after only 19 minutes?
Lane, even though he didnt win, hung in there for two hours and 35 minutes of being slammed into the wall while be doused with cold water. Hayden recognizes that I think and will reward Lane with his vote if he has one to give.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - 3 Part HOH    Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:54 pm

It would definitely be a more interesting finale if Lane were to win the final HOH. Hayden winning is too predictable at this point, and I absolutely agree with everyone that Lane has a much better chance winning the $500K against Enzo, but the vote will be very close. I still believe that Lane did not have as good a social game as Enzo and Hayden. I felt that Hayden and Enzo made more of an effort to get to know their housemates outside of the Bragade (this is how the guys spelled it on their t-shirts), than Lane did. I just never saw Lane speaking to Rachel, Brendon, Kathy, or even Ragan much of the game. Hayden is golden with Kathy, and even Rachel and Brendon to some extent, and Ragan and Hayden were "Just the Tip" co-hosts. Enzo got along with everyone, and griped occasionally to the Bragade about those that were annoying to him which were mainly Kathy, Ragan, Britney, and Brendon to some extent. Enzo really had a problem with trusting Matt, but he did not find him annoying. I don't see an unanimous vote this year at all, but who knows what these people are thinking. Can Rachel really stop and think about somebody elses game except hers and Brendon's?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - 3 Part HOH    Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Bottom line -

If I were Lane I would want to take Enzo and if I were Hayden I would want to take Enzo as well even if he could beat Lane why chance it as Enzo is more of a guarantee.

YO! No GBs for BG! YO!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - 3 Part HOH    Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:09 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
It would definitely be a more interesting finale if Lane were to win the final HOH. Hayden winning is too predictable at this point, and I absolutely agree with everyone that Lane has a much better chance winning the $500K against Enzo, but the vote will be very close. I still believe that Lane did not have as good a social game as Enzo and Hayden. I felt that Hayden and Enzo made more of an effort to get to know their housemates outside of the Bragade (this is how the guys spelled it on their t-shirts), than Lane did. I just never saw Lane speaking to Rachel, Brendon, Kathy, or even Ragan much of the game. Hayden is golden with Kathy, and even Rachel and Brendon to some extent, and Ragan and Hayden were "Just the Tip" co-hosts. Enzo got along with everyone, and griped occasionally to the Bragade about those that were annoying to him which were mainly Kathy, Ragan, Britney, and Brendon to some extent. Enzo really had a problem with trusting Matt, but he did not find him annoying. I don't see an unanimous vote this year at all, but who knows what these people are thinking. Can Rachel really stop and think about somebody elses game except hers and Brendon's?

I agree with that too. Lane didn't have as good of a social game forming bonds but do you not give him the money if he were sitting next to Enzo at the end because he didn't get to know you?
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - 3 Part HOH    Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:46 pm

I disagree with Lane not having as good as a social game. I think people found Lane to be more real with conversations than Enzo. I really the only people Enzo hang out more with than LAne was Brendan and Rachel. Lane had a much better relationship with Ragan than Enzo.I saw Lane talk to Ragan more than Enzo and I think Ragan even mention to Matt that Enzo doesn't really talk to him. Also I remeber Kathy telling Lane and Hayden that she like the two of the the best and had the whole southern thing going on. I think people found Enzo funny but I don't really think Enzo took the time to get to know them.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - 3 Part HOH    Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Erika wrote:
Bottom line -

If I were Lane I would want to take Enzo and if I were Hayden I would want to take Enzo as well even if he could beat Lane why chance it as Enzo is more of a guarantee.

YO! No GBs for BG! YO!

yo, thats it yo!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - 3 Part HOH    Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:09 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:

I agree with you nicolefan, that's why I don't think Lane wouldn't win against Enzo because his social game wasn't as good. We know for sure he has Brit vote, but then it will all depend on what she's putting in everyone head at the JH. Enzao has the upper hand because he has a wife and a baby. I don't agree with that, but that's how the HG think. I wouldn't care if you had 10 kids, blind in one eye and was a single parent, if you don't deserve the money on game play, you wouldn't get my vote...but that's me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - 3 Part HOH    Week 10 - 3 Part HOH  Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 10 - 3 Part HOH
Page 1 of 1