BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALWho would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?

Go down 
4 posters

Annie
Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_lcap21%Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_rcap
 1% [ 2 ]
Captain Kosher
Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_lcap21%Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
NeanderTALL
Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_lcap225%Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_rcap
 25% [ 35 ]
Bratney
Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_lcap230%Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_rcap
 30% [ 43 ]
Meow Meow
Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_lcap29%Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_rcap
 9% [ 12 ]
Hayden
 1% [ 1 ]
Slothy
 1% [ 2 ]
Kristen
 1% [ 1 ]
Lane
Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_lcap24%Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_rcap
 4% [ 5 ]
Diabolical Super Genius
Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_lcap211%Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_rcap
 11% [ 16 ]
Monet
 1% [ 1 ]
Rachel
Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_lcap23%Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_rcap
 3% [ 4 ]
Ragan
Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_lcap25%Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_rcap
 5% [ 7 ]
None of them they all suck
Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_lcap27%Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Vote_rcap
 7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 141

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Empty
PostSubject: Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?    Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:33 am

Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Big-brother-12-cast
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?    Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:19 pm

I voted for NeanderTALL. Why? He played the hardest once Rachel got evicted, and Matt got too cocky and threw the last HOH, picked Kathy to be a replacement nom when using the DPOV, and I think the lie to some extent is still gonna haunt him. The Brigade is so sure that all three of them are going to get all the grand prizes, that by picking Brendon, it would be funny to see everyone's reaction.
Back to top Go down
u01mca
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?    Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:42 am

I would not vote for Neandertall - he tought that his way was the best way to play the game. Get rid of the "floaters" - meanwhile, him and Rachel kept Kathy who was the biggest floater of them all. He wanted to get rid of Monet and Brit because they were privilege. What about Lane - his parents are in Oil. Anyone who had a better life than him was privilege and I think he resent them for that.

BRITNEY IS GETTING MY VOTE.

From this group this year - she deserve it!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?    Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:30 pm

BRIT BRIT <333
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?    Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:29 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
I voted for NeanderTALL. Why? He played the hardest once Rachel got evicted, and Matt got too cocky and threw the last HOH, picked Kathy to be a replacement nom when using the DPOV, and I think the lie to some extent is still gonna haunt him. The Brigade is so sure that all three of them are going to get all the grand prizes, that by picking Brendon, it would be funny to see everyone's reaction.

When CBS put up the poll after Wednesday night's episode, I actually did not vote for Brendon, but for someone else. I voted for my favorite HG this season which was Ragan. Is it a waste of a vote? Probably. But for me, I was more excited for him winning his competitions than I was for Brendon. I think Ragan would have done really well had he not been evicted...but who knows? I am sure he lost a lot of fans with the constant Brenchel bashing and the "weak" accomplishment of being the second saboteur, but he was someone that kept my interest in the game due to his intellect and I found him the most interesting to say the least. There is not a hell in chance of him winning this prize, but I guess I would not be upset if Brendon or Britney were to win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?    Who would you pick for favorite player to win 25k?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1