BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is playing the best game so far? Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALWho is playing the best game so far? Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Who is playing the best game so far?

Go down 
5 posters

Who is playing the best game?
Brendon
Who is playing the best game so far? Vote_lcap214%Who is playing the best game so far? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 10 ]
Britney
Who is playing the best game so far? Vote_lcap223%Who is playing the best game so far? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 16 ]
Enzo
Who is playing the best game so far? Vote_lcap26%Who is playing the best game so far? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Hayden
Who is playing the best game so far? Vote_lcap27%Who is playing the best game so far? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 5 ]
Kathy
Who is playing the best game so far? Vote_lcap23%Who is playing the best game so far? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Lane
Who is playing the best game so far? Vote_lcap210%Who is playing the best game so far? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 7 ]
Matt
Who is playing the best game so far? Vote_lcap237%Who is playing the best game so far? Vote_rcap
 37% [ 26 ]
Ragan
Who is playing the best game so far? Vote_lcap20%Who is playing the best game so far? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 70

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Who is playing the best game so far? Empty
PostSubject: Who is playing the best game so far?   Who is playing the best game so far? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:36 pm

The jury is going to start to fill up now that we're 1/2 way through.

Who do you all think has the best chance so far?
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Who is playing the best game so far?   Who is playing the best game so far? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:09 pm

I voted for Lane... only because I think he's in a pretty good position at this moment. He's not really making any enemies and he's certainly got allies in the brigade and Britney.
I think Matt's playing a good game too.. but I think he might be playing too much too soon and it will catch up to him sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Who is playing the best game so far?   Who is playing the best game so far? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:22 pm

I totally agree with you Suzie. I also voted for Lane because as good as Matt's playing his target just keeps getting bigger and there are a lot of players still left in the game for him to have a target that big.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Who is playing the best game so far?   Who is playing the best game so far? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Matts target is getting bigger because he is the only one on that lowly alliance winning a damn thing. I like Lane though and wouldnt mind seeing him win the whole game but I voted for Matt. At this point though, I would hate if Enzo or Hayden took the prize. Most undeserving of the 4.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Who is playing the best game so far?   Who is playing the best game so far? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:53 pm

None of the bitches are playing good games! I guess I'll vote Lane since his is the least bad...
Back to top Go down
Diane11

PostSubject: Re: Who is playing the best game so far?   Who is playing the best game so far? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:10 pm

Uhhhh who gave Kathy two votes???
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Who is playing the best game so far?   Who is playing the best game so far? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Diane11 wrote:
Uhhhh who gave Kathy two votes???

LOL Good question Diane and Who is playing the best game so far? 600460 to our forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is playing the best game so far?   Who is playing the best game so far? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is playing the best game so far?
Page 1 of 1