Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Share | 

This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Lane, Enzo and Kathy are in the backyard. Kathy is going on and on about some story (I couldnt tell you what its about). Lane and Enzo are acting like this is the most interesting story they ever heard and are egging her on. Enzo is making faces behind her back that only Lane can see and acting like he is putting a gun to his head. It is one of the funniest scenes EVER in the BB house. Lane is trying not to laugh and turns his back a few times but you can see he is losing it. Enzo is PRICELESS!!! His faces!! I honestly dont ever remember laughing so hard at something in the bb house (maybe something Howie did). They cut away a few times but keep watching!

July 31st, cam 3 2am BB time

MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Awww, I hope it gets put on tube. Enzo is a riot.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:27 pm

No feeds MC?
I hope so too so you can see it. I watched it more than once and had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard! Maybe it will make the CBS show because its that funny.

Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:48 pm

I was in actual tears from laughing so much, that really was too funny. She's such an idiot to think they were that interested in whatever she was talking about lol
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:51 pm

LOL! Glad you watched it...I had tears in my eyes too!!

MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Nope, no feeds. This crew just does not motivate me. Hopefully Quickydude will post some of the funny stuff after the season is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!   

Back to top Go down

This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!
Page 1 of 1