BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Monet  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALB.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Monet  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Monet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Monet  Empty
PostSubject: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Monet    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Monet  EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Since we could not interview Monet post-eviction on our show because she is in sequester. We were able to submit questions to Monet and this is what she had to say...

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Monet  Cast_thumb120_monet_stunson

B.B.A.D Radio: Was there something that happened early on in the house the first week that we didn't get to see as viewers that put you on Brendon and Rachel's radar other than winning the money?
Monet: Absolutely not! That is why it was such a shock that she targeted me.

B.B.A.D Radio: Other than the obvious friendship you had with Britney, were there any other HGs that you had connected with who you thought would vote for you to stay? Were you surprised by the 7-2 vote?

Monet: No – In the back of my mind I knew that I would have two votes. I hoped others would change their mind and try to get Matt out because he was such a strong game player. Deep down inside I knew it would be what it was.

B.B.A.D Radio: You and Kathy seemed close in the beging of the first week that we saw but this last week while you were on the block you didn't seem as close. What happened there?

Monet: Kathy and I were very close in the beginning. When I got put on the block, Kathy isolated herself from me. That is what happens when you go on the block. There was a lot of he said, she said. We apologized and made amends so I do feel bad about some of the things I said about her. I do like her as a person.

B.B.A.D Radio: What was your favorite and least favorite moment in the Big Brother house?

Monet: Favorite – the competitions. They were hard but they were a lot of fun.
Least favorite – going up on the block.

B.B.A.D Radio: Give us 1 word to describe the remaining houseguests?

Monet: Dynamic

B.B.A.D Radio: Who do you feel is playing the best and worst game and why?

Monet: Lane is playing a good game. He doesn’t say a lot and just agrees with everyone. He is under the radar but not a floater.
Kathy is not playing a very smart game.

B.B.A.D Radio: During the house meeting that Rachel called, why didn't you that that opportunity to use it to your advantage to further your game and keeping you to stay?

Monet: I tried, I spoke up. I talked with the other houseguest and it just didn’t work.

B.B.A.D Radio: What are your thoughts on your social game in the house?

Monet: Ideally, it would have helped if I had been more fake and just buttered everyone up, but that was hard because I had the money target on my back.

B.B.A.D Radio: Do you feel like you isolated yourself alot in the house with Britney and that was something that hurt you in the game, and if not explain please.

Monet: Yes and no – I did isolate myself with Britney the last week but I didn’t have much of a choice. The other houseguest didn’t really want anything to do with people on the block.

B.B.A.D Radio: Who were you wanting to align with in the game?

Monet: I think Lane and Enzo would have been good to align with along with Britney

B.B.A.D Radio: Why did you vote Annie out when Brendon and Rachel had openly admitted they were an alliance?

Monet: I voted Annie out because I didn’t feel like I could trust Annie. I thought it was in my best interest to evict Annie.

B.B.A.D Radio: What was the hardest part for you in the game other than being on the block? You stated you don't normally cry but what made it so emotional for you?

Monet: It was hard and stressful – people didn’t really want anything to do with me and that made it hard to campaign for myself. I don’t like losing and I don’t like not getting my way. I had nothing else to do but cry.

B.B.A.D Radio: The fact that you won $10,000 was thrown up alot in your face as to why you should be the one to go home. Do you think you downplayed that enough or could have deflected the attention off the winnings?

Monet: I tried to downplay that. I tried to convince people to get rid of Matt because he is a strong competitor but people weren’t listening.

B.B.A.D Radio: If you stayed and won HOH who would you have put up on the block?

Monet: I would have put up Brendon and Kristen.

B.B.A.D Radio: Did you suspect any alliances that had formed or were forming and if so whom?

Monet: I think Hayden and Kristen had a deal and maybe Brendon with Hayden. Lane and Enzo. And maybe Reagan with Matt and Rachel.

B.B.A.D Radio: When you were in the stocks with Rachel and you were playing categories, it seemed like you were annoyed and the game of categories seemed to have been getting a little nasty between you both. Could you explain what you were thinking or feeling?

Monet: At that point I was completely annoyed with Rachel’s stupid games. I felt like I needed to play them in order to appease her but I was annoyed.

B.B.A.D Radio: Did you ever want to go off on anyone in the house and what kept you from not going off? It seemed like there were a few times that you were wanting to go off especially this past week.

Monet: Yes, absolutely there were times. I think I would just walk off in order to keep myself from going off. I would remove myself from the situation in order to keep myself from going off and then I would go back.

B.B.A.D Radio: If you could do it all over again, is there anything you would do differently and what would that be?

Monet: Not win the money that early on in the game. I would have aligned myself better with the other girls in the house.

B.B.A.D Radio: Going forward, is there anything you're taking away from the experience of going through this?

Monet: Yeah – the whole experience was great. I learned a lot about myself. I am more emotional than I thought I was.

B.B.A.D Radio: Is there anything you'd like the fans and viewers to know, any final comments.

Monet: I thank my fans for watching and supporting me. I’m sorry I couldn’t make it past week two. I tried, but they voted me out anyway.

Comments?

If you missed our Annie post-eviction interview click here
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Monet    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Monet  EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Another great interview ladies!! I found it interesting that Monet would not have nominated Andrew and Kristen and perhaps backdoor Brendon or Rachel. B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Monet  618676
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Monet    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Monet  EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:37 am

Thanks for the interview as always, ladies. I found her hypothetical choice to nominate Brendon and Kristen interesting as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Monet    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Monet  Empty

Back to top Go down

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Monet
Page 1 of 1