BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALFormer Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua Empty
PostSubject: Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua   Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Jimmy Johnson on Survivor Nicaragua; the NFL coach almost went
to Gabon

Former Dallas Cowboys coach Jimmy Johnson is a contestant on Survivor Nicaragua.

The
Dallas Morning News reports
that it confirmed online
rumors of his casting
with “a source close to Johnson.” The paper
notes he “will be one of the oldest contestants to ever appear on
‘Survivor’” because he is 67.

Interestingly, Johnson, who won two Super Bowls with the Cowboys and
also coached the Miami Dolphins, was almost a cast member for Survivor Gabon. Last summer, The
Miami Herald reported
that “he was headed to Africa for 45 days of
seclusion when the doctor called about some of his tests. One artery to
his heart was totally blocked, another blocked 70 percent. He wouldn’t
be going anywhere. He has lost 30 pounds since.”
Source: http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/survivor_nicaragua/2010_Jul_21_jimmy_johnson

I can't believe this. I like Jimmy on NFL Gamedays on FOX, but what ever happened to it being Reality TV. I ant REAL AVERAGE JOE SIX PACKS in my shows no celebrities. Good Grief.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua   Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:58 pm

This is unfuckingbelievable!! WTF???? Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua 609271
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua   Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:27 pm

NO WAY!
I cannot picture Jimmy Johnson roughing it on Survivor! What will he do without all his hair gel? Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua 534397
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua   Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:38 pm

tj2377 wrote:
NO WAY!
I cannot picture Jimmy Johnson roughing it on Survivor! What will he do without all his hair gel? Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua 534397

LOL so true! Will there dare to be a hair out of place?
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua   Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Are they serious?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua   Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua Empty

Back to top Go down

Former Cowboys Coach on the Next Season of Survivor: Nicaragua
Page 1 of 1