BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
HOH Blog  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALHOH Blog  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

HOH Blog

Go down 
+3
SuzieQ
sammyf
Erika
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

HOH Blog  Empty
PostSubject: HOH Blog    HOH Blog  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:54 am

The Head of Household Blog

HoH Blog Post #1: Hayden

July 14, 2010

What's up America,

Life in the Big Brother house is CRAZY!! We have been here less than two weeks and the twists and turns just keep coming. By now, you all know of the Saboteur, and the life long friends who Im sure are trying to turn the house upside down. As far as the Saboteur goes, in the beginning the entire house was convinced it was Andrew. Now, opinions are starting to change. A few of us, including myself are thinking that Andrew is way too obvious of a choice. At this point we all know to expect the unexpected, and because all signs point to Andrew that might be an indication that he is not the Saboteur. My instincts have told me it might be Annie, and thats part of the reason why she is on the block, but its impossible to be certain. Hopefully in the coming week we'll get some concrete evidence and be able to pin down the Saboteur.

HOH Blog  Hoh_blog_hayden

The life long friend situation has created an uneasy feeling in the house!!! Just as I started to feel comfortable around the Brigade (my alliance) this twist was thrown at us. I feel like a life long friendship is bond that not even Big Brother can break. In this house trusting somebody could be the key to $500,000, and the life long friends have a huge advantage. I cant trust anybody. I feel like its me against the house, and i don't think Im the only one who feels this way.

I will say, we have some real characters in the house. Each house guest has something unique about them, and thats why we are all here. Enzo might be the funniest dude on the planet, and its impossible to understand what is going on inside his head! Even though he is part of the Brigade, that alone makes him dangerous.

Of all the people in the house i get the worst vibes from Brittany. When she looks at me with her big cold eyes, I feel like the wheels in her head are spinning, and she will do ANYTHING for the money. We haven't reached the first eviction ceremony so I am still trying the best i can to get to know some of the other houseguest.

Kristin and I have formed a sub alliance, and Im starting to trust her. She seems like an unbelievable girl, but she is so mysterious. Trusting her could be a bad thing, but maybe its the smartest thing I've done in the house so far. Overall this experience has been incredible, and I feel blessed just to be a part of BB!!! I want to say hi to all my family back home, i miss you, and i love you. Thanks Mom for sending some goodies. Until next time.

Hayden
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

HOH Blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Blog    HOH Blog  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:29 am

HoH Blog Post #3: Matt

July 28, 2010

Hello America! It's your favorite guilty pleasure...the one you hate to love...the "brains" of The Brigade...the diabolical super-genius...Matt!!!

Having the opportunity to write this blog to you all is actually one of the aspects of HoH that I've been looking forward to the most. Here I can tell you all my deepest darkest thoughts about all my fellow houseguests.

I should start by saying that I really do genuinely care for everyone in this house on a personal level. On a game level, however, it's anything-goes and no one's emotions are safe. But personally...I love them all. I'm quite confident that after getting home and watching this season, I will have lost the friendships of at least half of this house. But the remainder that choose to forgive my deplorable game-character and see me for what I truly am (the greatest Big Brother player in the history of the game...yeah, I said it), I will be close to for years to come.

As a crazy super-fan of the show myself, I've always found Big Brother to be not just an entertaining show on a surface level, but also a fascinating social experiment. Being a part of it all makes me realize this even more. Never in my normal life would I end up befriending a meat-head jock (who would have most certainly logged many hours kicking my ass in high school), nor in my normal life would a Vegas bikini cocktail waitress ever give me the time of day. This meshing of subcultures is extraordinarily awesome, and for that I am insanely grateful to even be allowed to have this experience.

HOH Blog  Hoh_blog_matt

Okay, okay - enough with the sappy love-fest. I know...you want the dirt.

So, as you are aware, my nominations did not exactly go as originally planned this week. Not to worry, America! The diabolical super-genius is fast at work rectifying the situation! It's great to watch Andrew go completely mental, and in hindsight I think this is all going to work out BETTER for me than if the plan to backdoor Brendan went through as it was originally supposed to. At this point in time I feel completely safe next week, and I think the house still thinks I'm a total nitwit. Perfect on all accounts!

One thing I'm finding odd being here is how excited people get at the prospect of making it to the jury house. I've been hearing this since Day 1 in the house, but even more so now that there's only one or two evictions left until that happens. I just don't get it. That seems like such a loser mindset to me. If I'm not going to win anyway, then I'd rather just be sent home early so that I can get back to my normal life. For me, once the jury house starts getting populated there's absolutely no options other than to win this game. There's no way I'm going to be happy "just going to the jury house"! What kind of dopey accomplishment is that?!? Who brags to their friends about being a loser??? My housemates boggle my mind sometimes.

Speaking of my family, I guess now is a good time to give my personal shout-outs. First off, to my wife Stacy...WOW! - what a helluva HoH basket!!! In case you missed all of the awesomeness at home, America - here's just some of what my wife hooked me up with:

1. Enough of my favorite candies to last me literally the entire season 2. A zombie squirrel. 3. Her actual blanket that she sleeps with at home, so it still smells like her. 4. A shot glass from our wedding. 5. A pirate skull-and-crossbones flag. 6. Sliders!

However, the greatest part of the package was the letter from home. Stacy - you couldn't have written a more perfect note! I honestly read it every day. Literally the only major weight hanging over my head since I've been here is if you were super pissed with the lie about your fake disease. Although I told you before I left that I'd do anything outside of infidelity to win this game, I was thoroughly concerned that you were disgusted with my game play, and I fully expected to have divorce papers waiting for me in my HoH basket. When I read that letter saying how proud of me you were and how supportive you are of the way I'm playing the game and being true to myself, it gave me a newfound energy and vigor to win this thing! I also love how, in the span of one or two sentences, you could both feed my ego and then shoot me down again with a little jab. It was both flattering and humbling, and that's exactly what I need to hear right now. Thank you SO much again...I love you dearly and cannot wait to get back home to see you!

I'd like to also say hello to mom and dad! As Stacy said - I've basically been myself (hand down the pants and all), so hopefully I haven't caused you too much shame or embarrassment in your personal lives. But, then again, you created this monster - heheh. I love and miss you both very much as well. Please keep taking care of the little lady for me. I'm wondering if this paragraph was a waste to type, since you usually need me to show you how to work your computer. I'm guessing you'll never see this. Either way, the sentiment is there.

That ends yet another sappy break. Back to some Big Brother entertainment for you super-fans...

Let's talk about The Brigade, shall we. I believe that 70% of this game is skill, 25% is luck, and the last 5% is fate. I don't have much luck in my day-to-day life, so I was banking on a 75% chance of being the odds-on favorite this season to win. Thankfully, that little 5% of fate got sprinkled on me Day 1 as I fell into The Brigade. I truly believe that there has never been a greater alliance in Big Brother history. As I type this, there's not a single person in the house that suspects us in the least of having a four-person alliance. The beauty of The Brigade is that we all have our little "side-alliances". So as long as the main four-person Brigade remains under-wraps, then if any Brigade member gets put on the block they will more than likely be put up with their side-alliance member and not against another one of the Brigade members. It really is a brilliant operation. Hopefully Hayden can keep his focus on The Brigade instead of Kristen. They're making themselves more and more suspicious by the day of being the "secret friends", so he needs to be careful of that. The Brigade needs to be all four of our number-one priorities, and I'm thinking that Hayden may be losing focus.

The side-alliances are a good segue into talking about my personal side-alliance, Ragan. Ragan is definitely one-of-a-kind. Stacy loves gay men, and before I left for the show she told me to be sure to make friends with "the gay guy" in the house. I told her I didn't want to because they typically just hang out with all girls so that is horrible strategy to get involved with. Well, it turns out that (much to the delight of my wife, I'm guessing) "the gay guy" has inadvertently become my absolute closest friend in the house. He's really the only person that I feel any guilt about in regards to the lie about Stacy or even the lies that involve The Brigade. I know that he thinks we'd have each other's backs through to the Final Two, so it's unfortunate that I have to play him the way that I am. I hope that he can watch the show and understand that I'm just being a great game player and that it's nothing personal. But any connection you see between Ragan and myself is entirely genuine, and I can't really say that about anyone else at this point in the game. I'm going to keep him here as long as I can without outing The Brigade because he's a friend that I want to make sure that I have outside of this house for a very long time. We'll see what happens!

In regards to lies, I should address the major one surrounding my game play. Allow the following few paragraphs to clear the air for the large number of people who undoubtedly think I will be burning a slow eternity in hell for the lie I'm telling about my wife. In case you're not in on it already, I've been spreading around the house that my wife has a degenerative bone disease called Melarheotosis (which I have probably...no, definitely...just misspelled). I've been telling people that I don't really ever watch Big Brother (haha), but that Stacy is a huge fan and has convinced me to go on the show in order to win money to get her the necessary surgery that she needs to save her leg from being amputated. Furthermore, this fictitious surgery is not covered by insurance and will cost insane amounts of money to fund...

...Look, America - to win big, you have to play big. The reason that this story is so believable is because no one would be sick enough to lie about something like this. No one until me, that is. But that's what makes it the perfect way to garnish the sympathy I need! I only need four jury votes to win the $500,000, and I've already had three people tell me in confidence that they would not only vote for me, but that (because of my wife's "condition") they would even suggest to the jury that I should get the money if they were in the Final Two up against me!!! Haha - brilliant!...

Even though Stacy has a clean bill of health, this disease is something real. I heard about it on TV a year or two ago on some medical program. The facts I've been spewing about it are half real (from my memory of the show) and half completely fabricated. Either way, if I win this half-million then I definitely have this disease to thank (in part) for my victory. That being said, if I win the $500,000 I will absolutely be making a sizable donation to the research foundation for Melarheotosis. That's not something I'm doing only in an effort to clear my conscience (although I'm sure it'll help), but more as just a genuine feeling of both gratitude and sympathy for anyone suffering from the condition.

See...I'm not so evil after all! ;-)

Well, everyone - time is winding down here. I hope this has been a little bit interesting for you. If you've made it this far, then words cannot even begin to express my amazement at the time you'd invest in me. It's insane to me to think that anyone would even slightly care what I have to say or think (especially when I've rambled this much). So, to all of you reading this far...THANK YOU! Your support and encouragement is unbelievable, and it gets me choked-up to even think about. If any of you see me out in public when this is over, please do not hesitate to stop by and say hello. Unless you don't like me and want to punch me in the face...then please just leave me alone.

America - I love you! Stacy - I love you more! A thousand thank-yous again to everybody. You are all amazing!

See you on the other side,
--Matt
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

HOH Blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Blog    HOH Blog  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:00 am

I really like Matt's blog minus all the greatest player stuff. I find it interesting that he said the most about Ragan and not much about the brigade members as individuals.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

HOH Blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Blog    HOH Blog  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:48 pm

I agree Sammy. I still really like Matt a lot, but I don't think he gets to call himself the greatest player until he actually makes some big moves and wins. Right now, he's doing a great job of putting himself in a good position, but none of that will matter if he's not able to execute any of his plans.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

HOH Blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Blog    HOH Blog  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Matts HOH Blog
HoH Blog Post #5: Matt

August 11, 2010

Hello, Big Brother super-fans! It's yet another edition of the diabolical super-genius HoH blog...

I think I'm gonna be using this one purely selfishly as a personal brain-dump of anything on my mind as of late. Electronic therapy, if you will. So, I don't know how much "juicy house gossip" you'll be getting, but it'll probably be interspersed in here somewhere. Also, you can count on me winning at least one more of these in the future, so it may get better...

HOH Blog  Hoh_blog_matt2

I'll start with my HoH basket from my parents. I'm thoroughly convinced that they've jumped on the "Matt's a scumbag" bandwagon, and it makes me kind of sad. One of the only "rules" my mother told me before leaving was not to say that she has cancer or any other physical illness as a game play tactic (she knows me too well). Of course, I found a loophole in her rule by using my wife instead of her. Now, you would think that after not seeing your son for almost two months that you would have tons to say. Instead I got like a four sentence letter...

...It started out with "Son" as the greeting instead of "Matt". Maybe this letter was meant for Enzo or Lane from one of their parents? Who knows. Anyway, the first sentence talked about how they see me more now than they ever did before (subtle undertones that I am a neglectful son). Then it went on to the next sentence about how my lawn mower broke, and now my grass is overgrown because it can't be cut. Okay, let me break for a second here to explain what it's like playing Big Brother. When you're immersed in this game, there is no need for any outside stressors. So the night I got my HoH basket I probably should have been thinking about my strategies and who I should be putting up on the block and who I need to keep off the block to save myself...but instead I was losing sleep worrying about how bad my grass back at home looks. Thanks, mom & dad!...

...The third sentence told me that we'd celebrate my birthday when I got home. Okay, that made me happy. But the big finish was telling me to always know how much I am loved. But it didn't necessarily say that I was loved by THEM. So, what I learned from my HoH letter from my parents was that I don't visit them enough, my house is in shambles, I have an impending birthday celebration, and somebody somewhere loves me.

To give them the benefit of the doubt, I could be completely overreacting and misreading this entire thing. I mean, after 40 days locked away with all these other looneys, I am no doubt losing my mind. My parents are not very verbose and expressive people, so their intentions may have been good. And if so, then that's enough for me. Also, they did give me some cool trinkets. One of them was a glass heart filled with hair from my dead childhood cat, Patches. Patches was the best - so much so that I even wrote and recorded a song about her in my old band. She was a miserable crotchety old cat who had every disease in the book and hated everyone except for me and my mother. R.I.P., Patches. Also I got these badass zombie cat figurines as well as one more rubber ducky - this one was a rock'n'roll drummer duck...

...Aside from those figures just being generally cool overall, they completed my collection of figures so that I have one figurine for each of the remaining houseguests. As you live-feeders may know, I have wicked insomnia and am pretty much always the last one up at nights. So now I get to use my rubber duckies and zombie cats late at night in my HoH room to work out strategies of how I'm going to take myself to the top in this game. I pretty much have it all set, so (outside of the saboteur thwarting my perfect plan) this should be a breeze!

Anyway, mom and dad, in all seriousness I genuinely do appreciate the letter and the gifts. I know that you still love me even if you're disgusted with my behavior. :0) Also, I have a feeling that my dad is eating this all up and is loving every minute that I get more and more devious, but he needs to act disappointed in me to appease my mother. I'm on to you, dad! It's time to be a man, stand up to mom, and tell her how super-awesome I am! ;0)

In addition to missing my parents, I am still missing my beautiful wife Stacy more and more each day. I genuinely thought it would be no problem to come into this house and shut out my "real life", but it's impossible. I think about Stacy every day, multiple times. Mostly about how she's doing, if she's happy, if she still loves me, if she's proud of me, if I'm embarrassing her, etc. I, admittedly, am playing a pretty amoral game of Big Brother. I never expected America to like me, nor did I (or do I) care. A sea full of strangers turning on me doesn't bother me in the least, but I definitely don't want the people closest to me in my life to look down on me when I get back home. I keep telling myself that anyone who really "knows" me will know that the only true part of my character in this house is the fact that I go all the way with everything I do in life, and that will "explain away" my behavior here. I am doing WHATEVER I NEED TO DO to win this game (outside of infidelity), and oftentimes it's not the type of behavior that I would ever exhibit in the real world. I worry so much that Stacy and my parents and my friends will fail to understand this, even though deep down inside I kind of know that they will get it. It's past the point-of-no-return now, though, so all I can do is play this out and keep my fingers crossed that I still have my support system when I get back home. But Stacy, if you're reading this - I love you more than anything in the world, and I cannot wait to get back home and lock away with you for days on end! I hope I'm making you proud!

On a related note, it's not just my parents and Stacy that I'm missing...it's everyone in my life. I have such a large close peer group, and it's horrible not seeing any of my friends. If I had one wish when I get out of this house, it would be for me to arrive back at home and when I open the door to my house it is filled with everybody who is close to me in my life. I would probably break down and lose it, but walking in to seeing everyone there to greet me would be an even better feeling than winning the half-million (especially if there was a cold beer waiting for me too). It's what I need right now BADLY, and I'm going to need it even more by the time I get out of this nut-hut.

Okay - if you've made it this far then I guess I can reward you with some juicy house gossip, eh? Let's start with Brendon and Rachel (who will, from this point forward, be referred to collectively as "Brenchel" for purposes of brevity)...

...So Brenchel have officially gone out of their minds. Brendon is (to the best of my knowledge) the first player in Big Brother history to actually campaign AGAINST himself! He's asking people to send him home so that Rachel can stay in this house. HUH?!? What a big dummy!!! He's got the opportunity of a lifetime here, and he's squandering it for a chick that he met four weeks ago??? Nothing against Rachel, but c'mon! It's also frustrating to see someone so blatantly give up on a shot at something that tens of thousands of other people would have killed for. To me it shows a lack of appreciation and respect for the game. His boorish behavior is also making everybody want to keep him in the house this week, just to punish him for being such a dope. I think that would be funny, and I fully support it.

Brenchel also keeps fighting with everyone. Brendon is definitely out to get me as his #1 target, but I'm not worried because... I HAVE THE DIAMOND POWER OF VETO!!!

That sounds really fancy, but actually it's kind of a burden. Sorry to disappoint, America, but I may only use this thing if Rachel ends up being the saboteur. I mean, it's just not a wise move when all eyes are on me to be the saboteur, and everyone already thinks that whoever is the saboteur has some sort of special power. If I break that out, then there's no way I can convince people otherwise (and it's already hard enough to make people believe my horrible Pandora's Box lie). Had I known the saboteur would be back, I would have spent much more time constructing a better well-thought-out story about my P-Box experience. Oh well. Hindsight is 20/20, and I'll talk my way out of this one just like I do with everything else in here. These people end up sinking themselves all the time around this house, so if I back off for a while then the target will definitely fall off my back. :0)

I'm going to put it on record here that Enzo is the saboteur. I want it to be Rachel, but (as much as I love the guy) I think it's Enzo. And that's upsetting to me that a Brigade member would accept that offer. I really hope I'm wrong about that, but I just have a hunch about this one. Thankfully Enzo is terrible at every challenge, so I shouldn't have to worry about him winning anything over me. Why oh why, America, would you vote a Brigade member as the saboteur?!? You're supposed to be on our side! We love you!!!

Well, I've written more than enough for this edition. Based on my "action figure strategy plan" I probably won't be wanting to win another HoH until it's the final five in the house, so try not to miss me too much. ;0) I am honestly and truly humbled by anyone who has made it all the way through this blog. Thank you SO much for the support - it's the thought that people care about me that gets me through the hard times in this house, so I'll have all of my supporters to thank for my victory just as much as I will myself. My thanks and apologies again go out to all sufferers of Melarheotosis (sp?), and I hope to win this half-million so that I can contribute to your research for a cure.

All my friends back home - get the keg tapped and ready for my return. I want it to be a blowout. If I win the half-mil, drinks are on me!

Mom and dad - I love and miss you, and I hope you're supporting me and my decisions.

Stacy - I am so appreciative of you having my back throughout this experience. I love you with all my heart. When I get back home, what do you say...your coffin or mine? :0)

To the rest of America - whether you love me or hate me, I think it's awesome that you even care at all. As a Big Brother super-fan myself, I think you're all fantastic and I hope we're giving you an entertaining and enjoyable season. I can't wait to get home and read all the scathing message board posts and laugh at all the Photoshops from the haters across the country! Hahah...

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease,
--Matt
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

HOH Blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Blog    HOH Blog  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Is there a reason why Roachel's blog is not up....Ooops I forgot it was illegible.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

HOH Blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Blog    HOH Blog  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:21 pm

After the first one I dont think anyone was really interested in reading a second one..lol
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

HOH Blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Blog    HOH Blog  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Does anyone think that Matt would use the Diamond POV if two brigade members were on the block (Enzo vs. Hayden, Hayden vs. Lane, Lane vs. Enzo), or would he cut his loses now with the alliance thus not having any blood on his hands from their eviction? HOH Blog  33209
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

HOH Blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Blog    HOH Blog  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:38 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Does anyone think that Matt would use the Diamond POV if two brigade members were on the block (Enzo vs. Hayden, Hayden vs. Lane, Lane vs. Enzo), or would he cut his loses now with the alliance thus not having any blood on his hands from their eviction? HOH Blog  33209

I think he's the only brigade member that would consider turning, so I would hope so...
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

HOH Blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Blog    HOH Blog  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:10 am

HoH Blog Post #7: Britney

August 25, 2010

Hello America!!!!

I have been so anxious to get to do one of these blogs, and I finally won HOH and got my chance! I want to take a moment to first express my incredible gratitude to each and every fan out there! I have been a BB fan for so many years myself, but never realized how important it really is. Without you guys, we wouldn't have this amazing opportunity. We still aren't even sure that we really have fans out there, but in the event that we do, we would like to all say THANK YOU!!!! Ya'll are the BEST ever and we are so thrilled that anyone cares about us in the least. Keep watching and cheering us on; your support is what keeps us going!

HOH Blog  Hoh_blog_britney

Now for the completely mushy part of my blog that many of you may wish to skip over: SHOUT OUTS! I talk to the live feeds a lot but am never sure that anyone hears what I say, so bear with me as I take the time to make sure the people in my life know how much I miss them. Mom: I miss you more than I can even say. I never realized how much talking to you saves my sanity. I cannot wait to see you again and get caught up on everything that I have missed. Start planning us a trip to NYC now. We need some time away! I'm sorry I have cried on the show. UGH I know how much we always HATE the people who cry!! I love you so much and want to thank you for being my source of upmost support in this experience. Without you, I never would have had it in the first place. You're the best. Dillon: I hope everything is going well in school. Stay focused and do your homework! When I get home, we will go to the movies and spend some time driving around. I can't wait to see you bubby. I love you so much. Brandon: Thanks for all of your support! I know you are so happy for me and behind me all the way and that means SO MUCH. I love you and can't wait to see you soon! Monica and Summer: UGH I NEED TO TALK TO YOU SO BAD!!! We have SO much to discuss. I can't wait to meet up as soon as this is over and talk for hours and hours. Miss you both TONS. Michael: I think about you all the time and wonder how excited you are about this! I hope you got your house and are doing good! Hold down the hometown for me and I can't wait to see you when I get home. Love you so much! ALL OF MY FAMILY: I love you so much and thanks for your support! ALL OF MY FRIENDS: I am so grateful for you more than ever and cannot wait to hear from each of you. I have the best friends in the world. Love you all!!!! And lastly, Nickolas! Babe (in Australian) I MISS YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH that it is just stupid. You'll never know how much that blanket meant to me. It really keeps me together sometimes. I hope everything is good at home and the pups are on good behavior. Kiss them for me. I am more thankful for our life than I ever was before and I can't wait to get back to it. You can't even imagine how much I think about you and wonder how everything is going. Your support is so tremendously important to me and I couldn't do this without you. I love you more than you will ever even know and I literally dream about seeing you again. Have fun while I am gone and get ready for my return! I love you SO SO SO much. You are THE greatest.

Okay, now that you are all completely grossed out, allow me to continue! This game is getting seriously intense with only 7 people remaining, very soon to be 6. This week was supposed to happen entirely differently than it did, but hey, I guess it all worked out in the end. Regardless of what happens in this game I do have to say that I live with some awesome people. All of the guys are incredible and contribute to this house in their own way. Hayden is one of the greatest people I have ever met. He is such a genuine person with a HUGE heart for people. He lives in constant fear that you guys think he is some kind of doucher. So funny! If you want to give him a hard time, call him Hollywood! Matt is such a cool person. He has a very different kind of humor that I find to be hilarious! He definitely brings a lot of fun to the house. Ragan is just hysterical. He is so animated and can keep you entertained doing nothing at all. He just makes me laugh so much. I love having him in the house for that and many other reasons. Lane is without a doubt my favorite of everyone in the house, which is ironic because he is also the most mean to me! He treats me like a big brother would and gives me a hard time. But he really is such a good person deep down, despite the tough image that he puts off. I don't know what I would do without him here. He straightens me out when I am stupid and makes me tough when I want to break down. He's the best. Enzo is just Enzo. I know you guys love him!! He is the biggest character I have ever met in my life and is certainly a lot of fun to be around! He cracks me up all day long, even when he isn't trying. Literally everything that he does is funny. Everything. He is just awesome. Brendon and I have certainly had an exchange of words a time or two, and I can't say that I enjoy him as a person. However, I can say that I enjoy what he brings to the house, and that is comic relief that he never intended to give. If he wasn't here for us to crack on, we would have to keep talking about Rachel, and even that gets old. But in his defense, he has been much more pleasant as of late and is inching towards tolerable/TOElerable. Game wise, what has transpired so far isn't too horribly off base from where I wanted things to be at this point. My only danger in the house right now is Brendon, and I am working hard everyday to get him out of here and into the Jury house with the love of his life. Cough cough. But who knows what will happen from here! As the options for nominees and replacement nominees get more few, it is tough not to make enemies. If everything goes my way, we will see Brendon go home next, and ultimately see Lane, Hayden, and myself in the final three. That being said, nothing ever goes my way in this house (hello, Pandora's Box!) and I have a feeling it will be more difficult to get to that point than I am hoping for. I will cross my fingers for a smooth ride to the end but I am not naive either...so I am prepared to fight!

Being the only girl left in the house is a weird feeling. I have to listen to them talk about boxing and baseball all day long. I can actually join in on the football conversations, but that's about it. Otherwise, I am left to entertain myself. Which reminds me that I want to apologize for how much we sleep around here!! I know as a fan of the show I would hear the houseguests talk about how bored they were and I thought they were just complaniners. Now I have a whole new opinion on that matter. It really is something you have to experience to understand!! We have been 54 days without seeing or talking to anyone from our lives. Its tough to imagine what that would be like but I can now say that I have done it and it is AWFUL. You have to be much more mentally strong to survive here than I ever gave anyone credit for. I am certain I will live the rest of my life and look back and say this is the hardest thing I ever had to do. However, it's awesome, amazing, and fun as well, which makes for quite the unforgettable experience! I feel so blessed to be here and can't say enough how grateful I am for it. I do try to view our season through the eyes of the fans often and I can't wait to get out of here and see what you think of us, good or bad!

I have to wrap this up, but I want to just apologize to anyone who I left out and say thank you to anyone who cares to read this! BB fans are the BEST!!! I think we have given you all a good season so far! There has been PLENTY of drama and there is still more to come, I'm sure! This place just gets more and more crazy all the time. Never would I have thought I'd be saying that I am about to go have lunch with a penguin, but indeed, that is what I am about to do! :) So keep watching and supporting who ever your favorite houseguest is and know you are so, so very appreciated!!! Enjoy everything you do today, even if that is just going to get groceries or going to the mailbox! We are JEALOUS!!! :)

GO HOGS!!!!!!

Britney
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

HOH Blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Blog    HOH Blog  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:02 am

HoH Blog Post #9: Hayden

September 7, 2010

What’s Up America,

As always the Big Brother house is crazy! I feel so blessed to have made it this far. We are down to four people in the house, and I’m guaranteed a spot in the final three (I’m HoH)!

HOH Blog  Hoh_blog_hayden2

Now that I've had some time to get to know Brit, I found out she is a pretty cool girl, and to be honest I feel bad about possibly sending her home this week. However I think it’s clear that a Bra-gade final three is more likely than ever and that’s what we all are working towards. I’m hoping that’s what America wants to see too!

The longer I’m in this house the harder it gets, but the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter. The countdown has began and we only have a few more days to go, I can speak for everyone when I say this, we all miss our families a ton! Mom, Terryn, Dad, Joey, Jackson, I read the letters you sent me everyday, its amazing how much a letter means to us in here. Grandma Deal, Enzo, Lane and Brit said to tell you late happy birthday and Hi. I miss and love you all.

Because we are down to four people and literally have nothing to do other than the competitions, the house can get pretty dull during the day. Sorry live feed viewers. We talk about the same topics day after day, and my favorite thing to talk about is the snowboard trip the Bra-gade + Britney is going to take to Steamboat. This is a huge week coming up for me, and everybody else in the house, and all I can say is its going to be crazy! I think whatever happens is meant to be, but no matter what this has been the most incredible experience of my life. I wanna say thank you to everybody who is supporting me, it means so much, and I’m going to do my best to make a run at this thing here in the end.

God Bless,

Hayden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOH Blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH Blog    HOH Blog  Empty

Back to top Go down

HOH Blog
Page 1 of 1