BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALDelusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them Empty
PostSubject: Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them   Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:27 pm

1. Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them Movie_Star_normal MarqueeMarc

2. @TooMuchLydia4U Trust same bitches (fans & HGs) that talk crap about U will be up in your face kissing yo ass if they ever get to meet U. M* 7 minutes ago via web in reply to TooMuchLydia4U
  3. Reply

1. Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them LydiaNOH8_normal TooMuchLydia4U

2. @MarqueeMarc could you please right a book about these topics we have to deal with, I agree with your feelings now, ur amazing xoxoxx 13 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to MarqueeMarc
    3. Reply

1. Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them Movie_Star_normal MarqueeMarc

2. @TooMuchLydia4U Sweets they talkin bout me & I haven't been relevant (2 #BB) in ages. Producers really should ask them not 2 mention ex-hgs. 15 minutes ago via web in reply to TooMuchLydia4U
    3. Reply

1. Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them LydiaNOH8_normal TooMuchLydia4U

2. #BB12 Kathy why you gotta talk about me , lame! 21 minutes ago via TweetDeck
    3. Reply

At 9:10am "Kathy Joins R/B in the KTKathy quite funny in her impressions of Lydia from last season obsessing over Jessie." OMG, seriously! 22 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them 491211

• Last edited by Erika on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    https://bbad.forumotion.net
    Lorraine
    HOH
    HOH
    Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them   Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:31 pm

Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them 143808 as delusional as they are has-beens.
    Back to top Go down
    leahtahd
    BB Addict
    BB Addict
    leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them   Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Poor Marci thinks he's a celebrity. In reality he's just the dumbest palyer ever that everyone loves to make fun of. Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them 143808
    Back to top Go down
    Erika
    HOH
    HOH
    Erika

PostSubject: Re: Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them   Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:06 am

I have no idea what provoked this because I was watching the feeds and didn't even see Lydia's name mentioned at the time she sent these tweets... random! lol

Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them LydiaNOH8_normal TooMuchLydia4U

Oh fuck u Rachel ur wearing no panties n just had that assholes finger in ur pussy, don't talk about me u whore! I'm pissed! FUCK U FAKE HOE 21 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them LydiaNOH8_normal TooMuchLydia4U

The gloves are off I'm sick n tired of #BB12 tashing me n my #BB11 family, fuck you Rachel n your nasty lizard face can't wait to meet u xox 17 minutes ago via TweetDeck

How long is a #BB11 HG's supposed to let #BB12 shit talk us n say awful shitty thing's , I've had enough, I wanted 2 like u but u fucked up 15 minutes ago via TweetDeck
    Back to top Go down
    https://bbad.forumotion.net
    Lorraine
    HOH
    HOH
    Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them   Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:07 am

sounds like someone was on a drunken binge last night. What a complete and utter ass she is. First things first Lydiot.....GET OVER YOURSELF!!! No one gives a damn. Yes, Rachel is a stupid bimbo just like your lame ass but bottom line is you did what you did....OWN IT and STFU!!!

I have to laugh at her last tweet about how long is a bb11 person supposed to let a bb12 person talk about her. UMMMMMMM well lets see asswipe, they are locked in the BB house so apparently as long as they damn well feel like it unless you want to storm the house like the crazy ass lunatic bitch that you are.
    Back to top Go down
    Oowatanite
    BB Fan
    BB Fan
    Oowatanite

PostSubject: Re: Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them   Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:57 pm

All HGs trash previous HGs (e.g. Dan/Memphis about Nick) but for whatever reason this season seems to be worse than past seasons.

Back to top Go down
    Lorraine
    HOH
    HOH
    Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them   Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:59 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
    All HGs trash previous HGs (e.g. Dan/Memphis about Nick) but for whatever reason this season seems to be worse than past seasons.

Very very true nite! There are a lot of BB fans in the house this season and they are very familiar with the past hgs. Thats probably why but they are only speaking about what they know and what they saw. Sorry that some past hgs can't accept that what is being said is what they themselves put out there to begin with.
    Back to top Go down
    Oowatanite
    BB Fan
    BB Fan
    Oowatanite

PostSubject: Re: Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them   Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 am

And BB11 players seem to be taking the brunt of it, since that was the only season the BB12 players watched during their pre-game sequester.

Back to top Go down
    Lorraine
    HOH
    HOH
    Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them   Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:35 am

I think Lydia has way too much time on her hands.

Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them 23206_1753281228_5521_q Hide
    Lydia Rose So true RT @PowerOfOne09: #BB12 still sucks... Rachel is such a whore.
    Back to top Go down
    Lorraine
    HOH
    HOH
    Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them   Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:47 am

oh and I found even more....obsess much? Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them 290276

#BB12 don't talk about Jessie and Ronnie, Rachel shut up!

#BB12 stop talking shit about #BB11 damm Rachel you look green with envy and Brenda wipe your vagina please shut your mouths about 7 hours ago via TweetDeck

Back to top Go down
    leahtahd
    BB Addict
    BB Addict
    leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them   Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Lorraine wrote:

Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them 23206_1753281228_5521_q Hide
    Lydia Rose So true RT @PowerOfOne09: #BB12 still sucks... Rachel is such a whore.

Pot, meet kettle.
    Back to top Go down
    Lorraine
    HOH
    HOH
    Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them   Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:28 pm

leahtahd wrote:
    Lorraine wrote:

Pot, meet kettle.

exactly!!
    Back to top Go down
    pajamajon
    BB Lover
    BB Lover
    pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them   Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Oh you guys missed it last night around 3:30 EST she had a chat to bash the HG...which I gladly listened to and enjoyed
    Back to top Go down
    Lorraine
    HOH
    HOH
    Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them   Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:14 pm

your kidding???!!! So tell us all about it!!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them   Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them Empty

Back to top Go down

Delusional Past HGs who obsess over what the current HGs say of them
    Page 1 of 1