BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ok just for fun...who do you think the saboteur is? Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALok just for fun...who do you think the saboteur is? Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

ok just for fun...who do you think the saboteur is?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

ok just for fun...who do you think the saboteur is? Empty
PostSubject: ok just for fun...who do you think the saboteur is?   ok just for fun...who do you think the saboteur is? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:59 pm

Who do you think is most likely the "mole"? I think they said on July 15th they will announce to the public on the show just who this person is.

I have to think about it for awhile...lol But my early thoughts are that this person would not be either too sweet or too in your face. Maybe someone like Hayden? hmmmm
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: ok just for fun...who do you think the saboteur is?   ok just for fun...who do you think the saboteur is? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:45 pm

I thought it was suppose to be 14 HG? But I am thinking Kathy, the sheriff.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: ok just for fun...who do you think the saboteur is?   ok just for fun...who do you think the saboteur is? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Well I am not totally convinced that there isn't going to be 14 houseguests this season. I find it very difficult to think that someone got cold feet last minute and they didn't replace the person. They have so many back ups in place for this type of incident. This isn't their first rodeo, and besides this has happened in the past on another season I believe it was 8...where they had to have someone fill in last minute because someone's info got leaked out or could have been leaked out....but basically someone they had anticipated being apart of the show wasn't and someone else got the slot... They have the show planned out how they want it to go and I just don't buy that when they could replace someone easily before the show starts they choose not to. Doesn't add up!

With that being said I am leaning towards Andrew being the saboteur. I would think you would at least need someone with qualities much like Eric season 8 had to pull it off well.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: ok just for fun...who do you think the saboteur is?   ok just for fun...who do you think the saboteur is? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:58 am

For some reason I think, if it is one of those 13 houseguest, it is Annie. I don't why but once I saw her pic and read her bio the first thing I thought of was the saboteur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok just for fun...who do you think the saboteur is?   ok just for fun...who do you think the saboteur is? Empty

Back to top Go down

ok just for fun...who do you think the saboteur is?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: BB SEASONS 1 - 15 :: BB Alumi :: Season 12 :: Houseguests-
Jump to: