BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12 Andrew Gordon Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12 Andrew Gordon Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12 Andrew Gordon

Go down 
+2
Jennie27
Erika
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB12 Andrew Gordon Empty
PostSubject: BB12 Andrew Gordon   BB12 Andrew Gordon EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:56 am

Big Brother Cast - Andrew

BB12 Andrew Gordon Andrew_gordon

Biography
Andrew

Name: Andrew Gordon
Current Residence: Miami Beach, Fla.
Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, spontaneous and sneaky
Favorite activities: Video games, poker, watching football, swimming and going to "Toys R Us"
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not seeing my daughter is always hard, but the most difficult part of living inside the Big Brother house will be not watching ESPN daily
Strategy for winning Big Brother: My formula: Kaysar + Will + George and Russell's (from Survivor) game plan = Andrew
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Politicians, lawyers, rude people and anyone with an IQ of an idiot
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I love the theme - bring it on!
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked Marvin from season 5 the most because he was intelligent and always said what he thought. I hated Holly from season 5 because she was annoying and materialistic
What are you afraid of: I hate snakes, heights, beauty (it can control me) and Rabbis scare me (self guilt)
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Being a great father to my daughter
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Live for today because tomorrow will be yesterday soon
Is there anything else you want to tell the audience about yourself: I'm a tall, cute, Jewish, single, doctor, father that's very competitive and ready to stir the pot in the Big Brother house.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Jennie27
BB Fan
BB Fan
Jennie27

BB12 Andrew Gordon Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12 Andrew Gordon   BB12 Andrew Gordon EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:51 pm

"Im a tall, cute, single, doctor, father..."

He had me at I'm.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

BB12 Andrew Gordon Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12 Andrew Gordon   BB12 Andrew Gordon EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Jennie27 wrote:
"Im a tall, cute, single, doctor, father..."

He had me at I'm.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB12 Andrew Gordon Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12 Andrew Gordon   BB12 Andrew Gordon EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:36 am