Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Share | 

BB12 Annie Whittington

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: BB12 Annie Whittington   Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:55 am

Big Brother Cast - Annie

Biography
Annie

Name: Annie Whittington
Current Residence: Tampa, Fla.
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, over dramatic and loyal
Favorite activities: Anything that involves adrenaline, heights, nature, laughter and fun
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being stuck in the house no matter what
Strategy for winning Big Brother: Be myself
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Racist, prejudice people or angry people who overreact
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" My life is so weird and I have the worst luck, so everyday I expect the unexpected. I can handle it all.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked BB8 Evil Dick the most because he was evil and hilarious. I did not like the old man, BB10 Jerry
What are you afraid of: Getting older and being able to do everything I want to do
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I am most proud of how independent I am.
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" When life give you lemons... say f*** the lemons and bail.
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: It is my destiny to be on Big Brother. My brother is a lawyer, my sister is a CPA and I will be the winner of Big Brother!
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: BB12 Annie Whittington   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:25 am

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: BB12 Annie Whittington   Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12 Annie Whittington   Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:39 am

I don't get her reasoning behind the "twice the game in half the time" strategy.

Maybe she thought she was leaving after week five (or earlier if outed) and wanted to make a splash? It just doesn't make sense to draw attention to yourself if you're trying to stay in the game.

And if she wasn't playing to win then why was she trying so hard to play it, then?

It also seems like BB had a different concept of someone "sabotaging the game" than I did. I thought it would be an interesting twist where the saboteur would expose alliances and corrupt people's games, not their sleeping habits or cleanliness. Childish pranks don't make a good game.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: BB12 Annie Whittington   Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:21 pm

Looking back, Annie was a great sab compared to the one we've got now. She was pretty bold with it. I really wish she could've stuck around a little while longer to see what other moves she could have made...
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: BB12 Annie Whittington   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:58 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB12 Annie Whittington   

Back to top Go down

BB12 Annie Whittington
View previous topic View next topic Back to top