BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12 Brendon Villegas  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12 Brendon Villegas  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12 Brendon Villegas

Go down 
+7
Mechanical Bliss
Lorraine
u01mca
michie67
Jennie27
SMOOCHES
Erika
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB12 Brendon Villegas  Empty
PostSubject: BB12 Brendon Villegas    BB12 Brendon Villegas  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:53 am

Big Brother Cast - Brendon

BB12 Brendon Villegas  Brendon_villegas

Biography
Brendon

Name: Brendon Villegas
Current Residence: Riverside, Calif.
Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, driven, intelligible
Favorite activities: Running, basketball, swimming and cycling
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Privacy
Strategy for winning Big Brother: Get girls to like me and turn them against each other
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Mean-spirited, bigots
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked Dr. Will from season 2.
What are you afraid of: Scorpions
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Getting a full ride to UCLA for a PhD in Biom. Physics
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" To make a large impression on this planet after I'm gone.
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I'm always up for fun, and I have no problem debating or supporting my beliefs.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12 Brendon Villegas    BB12 Brendon Villegas  EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Potential eye candy!
Back to top Go down
Jennie27
BB Fan
BB Fan
Jennie27

PostSubject: Re: BB12 Brendon Villegas    BB12 Brendon Villegas  EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Yummy!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12 Brendon Villegas    BB12 Brendon Villegas  EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:30 am