BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALOur kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6

Go down 
+5
Jay
SMOOCHES
MissChriss
Lorraine
Erika
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 Empty
PostSubject: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Please join us on July 6th as we will be kicking off the new season of BB12 with special guests Chima Simone.

We will be discussing the new houseguests and the new season as well as Chima's time on the show and since the show what she's been up to.

Day/Date: Tuesday July 6th
Time: 8:00pm CST/9:00pm EST

www.blogtalkradio.com/bigbrotherafterdark

and don't forget to mark your calendars because not only does the new season of BB12 start on Thursday July 8th. We also have fan favorite Jeff Schroeder joining us on our show to discuss his upcoming adventure on Around The World For Free, please join us and wishing him safe travels and a kickass adventure this summer!

We also have many more upcoming guests lined up... it should be a good season!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:58 am

Quote :
We also have many more upcoming guests lined up... it should be a good season!

Casey "The Banana Man" Turner on the 15th dancing banana
Kevin Campbell on the 22nd!! :yes:
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:01 am

Here is the link for tonights show. Hope to see everyone there!!!

Don't forget, Jeff on Thursday Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 371818 , Casey next Thursday and Kevin the following Thursday!! We'll keep you posted!!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigbrotherafterdark/2010/07/07/our-kick-off-show-for-the-bb12-season-with-special-guest-chima-simone
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Will be there.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:18 pm

Completely forgot about this. Listening now, but can't get into chat!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:39 am

First off hey everyone, I haven't posted on here in a minute

I just listened to tonight's show with Chima, she's a good person to interview. I'm not suprised her and Russell don't talk to each other, I'm still convinced there was a little sexual tension between them, that's why those arguments were so heated.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:32 am

Glad you have you back Jay! Stick around ok? Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 164601
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Glad you have you back Jay! Stick around ok? Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 164601

I'll be here alot during the BB season no doubt Lorraine
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Jay wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

I'll be here alot during the BB season no doubt Lorraine

Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 371818
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:24 pm

Not sure if I can stand to listen to an entire interview w/ Chima, but love you guys, so I'm gonna try. Can't wait for the upcoming guests! Especially Jeff!!!!!! Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 448189
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:32 pm

She's pretty interesting to talk to TJ, you might be surprised...Let me know if you listen and what you think.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:29 pm

I wasn't around last night to listen, but I just finished listening to the show at work (don't tell on me! haha!).

First off- I loooooooove the opening with Jeff introducing the show and saying "Welcome to the Party". Love it!

I was really impressed with Chima's attitude about the show and how strong she is. I don't agree with her actions immediately prior to leaving the show, but I really admire her for not apologizing for who she is, but recognizing that she's not perfect and she made mistakes. She was a great interview and I'd love to hear her take on the season as it unfolds.

And I'm loving all of the Philly people here. We're taking over the board, haha!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:48 pm

lol Suzie, I thought of you when we had Jeff tape that promo for us because of your siggy!!
yup, lots of PA people here!! Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 876508
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:02 pm

SuzieQ wrote:
I wasn't around last night to listen, but I just finished listening to the show at work (don't tell on me! haha!).

First off- I loooooooove the opening with Jeff introducing the show and saying "Welcome to the Party". Love it!

I was really impressed with Chima's attitude about the show and how strong she is. I don't agree with her actions immediately prior to leaving the show, but I really admire her for not apologizing for who she is, but recognizing that she's not perfect and she made mistakes. She was a great interview and I'd love to hear her take on the season as it unfolds.

And I'm loving all of the Philly people here. We're taking over the board, haha!

Thanks for listening! I really like the fact that even if you didn't care for the person that you actually listened and at least supported us and our show and if you ended up enjoying the show then its bonus! Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 Icon_cheers

There is quite a bit of Philly up in here but that leaves me wondering....

WHERE ARE MY CHICAGO PEOPLE?!!?!!!!!?!!??!?!?! Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 5569
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:07 pm

That was super cool of Jeff to do! And yes- I totally enjoy that my signature is now part of the show, lol!

Erika- I'll always listen, no matter who the guest is. You always get a much better impression of a person when you hear them speak about things and tell their own side of the story (ex- Vienna from The Bachelor the other night)

The Chicago people will turn up! If nothing else- Jeff is from Chicago! The only people remotely from my area who've been on reality tv just give us all a bad name. Especially the Jersey Shore brats. ICK.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:15 pm

OMG I finally got around to watching The Bachelor last night and saw the drama unfold with Jake and Vienna... that was soooooooo good! Personally I couldn't even imagine discussing a break up on national television!!! haha that's crazy but I always thought Jake was a joke and I really do believe Vienna and he's not even a good liar. He acted like a total D-bag! I think a lot of women could relate to her in the sense of how some guys act and he was so hung up on her undermining him that I don't think he could get beyond that and I we have all had to deal with at least 1 guy like that who is just impossible and doesn't GET IT! I think that's probably why the majority have sided with her.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:27 pm

I couldn't agree more! I really didn't care for Vienna during her season and she's obviously made some mistakes in her life (which we all know about thanks to the tabloids), but it was very clear that she really loved him and was hurting. I completely believe that she was telling the truth about what happened.
Jake, I always just felt was very vanilla. I think that he used the show to be opportunistic and (as the stigma goes) wasn't there "for the right reasons". Even if he cared about her, he just came off as a smarmy little leech though the entire segment. I think he was trying to make himself look good by not really saying anything, but in the end, he just made himself look stupid.

Man. I can't wait til we can analyze BB people like this again!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Exactly, I do believe she was in love with him and he sat there very smug and had the nerve to call her selfish when she picked up and left her family and friends to go to LA for him while he did DWTS and I believe he's like many others who go on reality tv looking for some kind of break in Hollywood. HAHA..I loved her calling him a famewhore!!!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Yeah- I never understand that mentality. Whether it's being an HG on BB, a contestant on The Bachelor(ette).... what makes anyone think that having 15 minutes of fame on a reality show is going to translate into a substantial entertainment career?
Off the top of my head, the only people who I can think of are Eric Nies from the first season of Real World. And he was really only a "celebrity" on MTV- doing The Grind. And possibly Dr. Will for other reality shows he got to go on. And maybe Jeff.
Has anyone else had more substantial success? What makes all of these people think they'll be any different?
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:43 pm

I just finished listening to Chima's interview and I never thought I would be saying this, but Chima is not bad at all. She came across a totally different person than she was on the show. I like the way she explained her actions and that she get it about her behavior and the show. She doesn't sound bitter and she was really cool. Ladies the interview was great as always.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Just listened to last nights show also. Erica and Lorraine you did a great job.

At first i thought i wouldnt listen to the whole thing because of Chima, but she really was very interesting to listen to. She offered some great insight.

I have to agree with her about the the interviews of this seasons cast. So far for me its been a bit of snoozefest with very few hg's standing out. To bad that they lost one hg because i was getting the pot stirrer vibe from her...lol. I'm kinda hoping that they replace that 14th hg in the 1st or 2nd week. They might need some extra excitement. Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 680777
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:17 pm

Thanks Smooches and Bostongirl!! We appreciate the positive feedback from everyone!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sean
BB Fan
BB Fan
sean

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Just listened to this show .. great job ladies .. as always Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 164601
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:25 pm

It was a great show! Thanks ladies!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:24 am

Thanks a lot Sean and MC! We appreciate that!!! Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 38
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6   Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our kick off show for the upcoming BB12 w/special guest Chima Simone 7/6
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next