BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSurvivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Survivor: Nicaragua

Go down 
+5
MatterofTime
leahtahd
tj2377
Lorraine
Erika
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH

Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:43 am

Well according to Jeff's blog NaOnka and Purple Kelly both get to be on the jury?????????????????????????????????? WTF?!!?!?!?!!?! I can't even understand how they allowed them to quitters/losers to be on the jury when the jury is technically still apart of the game in choosing a winner. Those 2 QUIT and they weren't voted out .... Quite frankly I don't even think their torches should have been snuffed out. I think Jeff should have just thrown both the torches in the fire and told those 2 to beat it!

They both should feel like big losers for quitting. To be so close to a possible chance of a million dollars and to up and quit.... I just don't get that mentality. It's wrong on several levels and as a viewer I am tired of these lousy people being casted. And Dan is no better. He doesn't do shit and he's more than likely going to be literally dragged to the final 2 spot and he doesn't deserve it at all. He's been existing there from the start but sits out of most challenges and is useless and so not interesting to watch.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:08 am

Erika wrote:
Well according to Jeff's blog NaOnka and Purple Kelly both get to be on the jury?????????????????????????????????? WTF?!!?!?!?!!?! I can't even understand how they allowed them to quitters/losers to be on the jury when the jury is technically still apart of the game in choosing a winner. Those 2 QUIT and they weren't voted out .... Quite frankly I don't even think their torches should have been snuffed out. I think Jeff should have just thrown both the torches in the fire and told those 2 to beat it!

I completely agree with you Erika. I was so angry watching those two quit and then still be part of the jury. If they quit they shouldn't be allowed to stay part of the game like in BB, send them home with nothing. If I was the jury members I would be so pissed that those two decide to quit now and they are stuck with them, when they want to play. I wish Survivor would have made the three jury members fight it out to have one come back in the game.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:52 am

Not only should they not be part of the jury, they should NEVER be invited to any kind of reunion or function or the finale. I simply cannot believe that after 28 days, you give up a 1 in 8 chance of WINNING A MILLION BUCKS!! Not only that, you are going to quit yet you take the reward???? Omg, what a selfish bitch. As for Dan, yes, he isnt much of a Survivor BUT, when Na starting whining about how her joints hurt and thats why she was quitting, I noticed the look on Dans face. He must be twice her age and clearly has severe knee problems. He looked like he wanted to say, "bitch, you dont KNOW joint pain". I say Dan is better than either of these selfish bitches. I would way more understand if he quit over either one of these two. I cannot respect a quitter but would understand if Dan quit, yet he hasn't and I dont expect that he will. The only time on Survivor that I was ok with someone leaving early was when Jenna Morasco left early on I think it was all stars. She left because her mother was dying from Cancer and she realized that she should not have come. Bottom line, Na and kelly suck ass and both should DIAF. I felt soooooo bad for Marty, Brenda and even the dirt squirrel as they would probably give up their left arms to get back in the game.
FABIO FTW!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Purps :( :( :(

THANK GOD! NA'ONKA IS GONE! Sash needs to die.

JANE - WIN MY GODDESS! <3333
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:58 pm

I totally agree with you all with some things, and I can't stand Naonka and after last night NOT giving up the reward, she really pissed me off. But no one knows how bad it is out there. And to quit with only 11 days left, it must have been bad for them. They aren't the first people to quit the game. I do feel bad for the jury members who wanted to play the game, but that's just how shit happens.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:22 am

It's bad enough that they quit which in most people's eyes is frowned upon. C'mon nobody likes a quitter. But it makes it that much worse that these 2 losers actually get to then reap the rewards of still being apart of the show and having a say so of who gets to win the million dollars? I believe that's what people are most up in arms about .... rightfully so. That's like quitting your job before Christmas but still being allowed to go to the Christmas party and getting a bonus...... Quitting means you are gone competely, these 2 should be shunned! When people quit it somehow gives the green light for others who are weaker to quit as well. I wonder if Purple Kelly would have quit if she didn't have her quitting buddy NaOnka to quit with. They need to change the rules for the upcoming seasons because quitters should not be allowed to be apart of the jury/show.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Quote :
They need to change the rules for the upcoming seasons because quitters should not be allowed to be apart of the jury/show.

I could not agree more! F those bitches. You quit, you are outta here. Didn't Probst hint around in his blog that they may have to revisit this rule? I might have read it somewhere else if not his blog, but I DID read it. They should change it and change it asap. It sickens me that we will see them smiling, cleaned up and well fed in the jury each week and they will have a part in crowning the sole survivor and granting someone a million bucks. They're quitters, why should anything that have to offer be taken into consideration?? I mean what right do they have to question the final 2 or 3 when they have no integrity or credibility? I hope they get TRASHED and booed at the finale.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:17 pm

I agree a quitter shouldn't be apart of the show, but who cares and again, no one knows what people go through on these shows. Everyone can't handle what they sign up for. Would you put yourself through the torture?
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:53 pm

This is a cruel joke that Survivor has to be playing with us. I have more respect for survivor has beens like chet than those two girls. Can anyone here really take them seriously at the final tribal council? I don't think so. Can you imagine NaOnka trying to ask the final two or the final three or the final whatever they want it to be how they prove themselves in the game. As far as I am concerned she is not qualified to judge the winner of this game.
This really irritates me. Many people want to be on Survivor, but yet they don't pick anyone from audition tapes or even casting call ANYMORE. They should call this season Quiter.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Fabio and Jane are the only 2 people that i want to see win!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:33 pm

I am a bit confused by last nights vote. Ok so Jane, Fabio and Dan realize that there is an alliance of Holly, Chase and Sash. So Probst "suggests" to them that maybe they should be an alliance. Then Jane says, YES, us 3 should vote for Holly because Sash and Chase have Idols. So lets say for a minute that this sunk into Dan and Fabio and they DID vote for Holly......WHY IN THE WORLD DID JANE CAST HER VOTE FOR SASH???????? I mean if there had been 3 votes for Jane, 2 for Holly and 1 for Sash...ummmmmm. She would have been the reason why she got voted off. Doesn't make sense to me at all. I was really surprised that she cast her vote for Sash after her speech. What did she have to lose by writing down Hollys name??? If anyone has any idea what she was thinking....uh please let me in on it.

Fabio FTW!!!!!!! PLEASE let him somehow make the finals! pray
Sash has truly played the best game of the remaining survivors but I am just not crazy about him. If Holly wins, she should donate a portion of her winnings to the charity of Jimmy Johnsons choice. He is the only reason why she is still in this game.
Chase kind of reminds me of Zach (bb9) he had no game almost the entire time, finds himself in the running for the prize and now thinks he is a contender. I think we all know that Dan has no shot at this money so it would be in their (chase, holly, Sash) best interest to break up this 3-some and start thinking about who they have the best chance of winning against. If I am one of them, I want to be sitting next to Dan at the end.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:54 pm

Tribal Council was a cluster fuck... what was obvious somehow didn't sink in to either Dan, Fabio or Jane. Even when spelled out for them by Probst who I think crosses the line at tribal council many times. He reveals way too much and shouldn't in any way shape or form have any kind of impact into the thought process of any of them one way or the other. His questions are too leading and last night he basically said Dan, Fabio and Jane you three need to form an alliance right here and now and vote out Holly. If I were Holly I wouldn't be too jazzed by what took place at tribal council as it clearly could have impacted her game but luckily for her those 3 were too stupid to GET IT.

If Holly were to win I do not agree with you Lorraine, why should she give any money at all to a charity of Jimmy Johnson's choice? Why because he encouraged her not to quit? So what...it's in his makeup to encourage people he didn't do anything extraordinary. If she were to give money to charity that's her choice but I am not a big fan at all of other people telling those who win how they need to spend their winnings.

Just because Dan has been worthless the entire game does not mean he doesn't have a chance in hell in winning. The jury could very well say hey he made it to the end so he's just as entitled to it as anyone else. Hell the jury 2 seasons ago gave Natalie the million dollars over Russell when we all knew out of the 2 he should have won it hands down. You just never know how a jury is going to vote.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:05 pm

I was being sarcastic regarding the charity thing. He made a huge impact on her when she was being a whiny little crybaby bitch and wanted to quit. I can't STAND people who sign up for this show and then want to or end up quitting. um DONT TRY OUT!!!!!! What is it with these people? Like its some big revelation that this isnt 39 days at Club Med and they are actually on Survivor. He truly did motivate her into staying and without that, I dont believe she is sitting in final 5 right now. Who casts these people??
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:15 pm

I don't see her winning anyway. At least I hope not. Can't stand her. I also liked Jane calling her out at tribal for being a thief when she took Dan's shoes and sunk them. I almost had forgot about that. I wish Jimmy Johnson wouldn't have encouraged her all of a sudden acts like she is above others out there.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:19 pm

lol @ Jane calling her out on the shoes!!! I had completely forgotten about that and I thought Jane was going to let us in on some deep secret that Holly had confided in her! Then when she mentioned Dans shoes, I had to laugh because I had forgotten! Ok just for that....DAN FTW!! lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:36 am

FABIO!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooohooooooo!!! I am very happy with the outcome of last nights Survivor. Fabio played one of the cleanest and most pure games I have ever seen on Survivor. He never lied or back stabbed and kicked ASS in the challenges when he needed them the most. How hilarious was he when he won the last immunity and they were all kissing his ass? Priceless! Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 371818 Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 795878 Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 766904

On another note, the reunion was LAME!! Too much focus on BS. Previews for next season were interesting but baffling. No mention of Boston Rob or Russell being on next season?? Could this all have been a rumor?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:36 pm

'Survivor: Nicaragua': Winner Fabio reveals the secret to his success

by Dalton Ross
Categories: Reality TV, Survivor, Television
Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 Jud-fabio-birza-survivor_320

Image Credit: Mark Davis/CBS

He had to win three straight challenges just to get to the finals, but once he did, Judson “Fabio” Birza poured on the charm to become the million dollar winner of Survivor: Nicaragua. His savvy social game combined with strength in immunity competitions propelled him over Chase and Sash, making the 21-year-old the youngest Survivor winner ever. We spoke this morning with a still clearly elated Fabio, even if he was working on only 25 minutes of sleep.
A lot of controversy last night, and I’m speaking, of course, about your new haircut. What made you chop the locks?
I had to do it, man. I had to give them my big-boy hair. Decided to get it cut Friday. It’s actually shorter than I planned. But I had my hair long for so long now I figured last night would be a good one to sport my new haircut. And it grows back, so no big deal.
Honestly, I have no clue what you were talking about at the reunion show. From color wheels, to human creative powers, to the government, to 55 percent or something. Were you just having an out of body experience right there?
It’s so easy for me to slip into that kind of talk, but I’m very progressive minded. I’m thinking about the future and globalization — basically communication of the mass media and world art culture. I just think science and art and religion are all kind of forming together.
Are they making an alliance?
Yeah! We’re gonna connect all the dots and make a human alliance to save mother Earth.
You guys aren’t supposed to talk about who voted for whom after the final Tribal leading up to the reading of the votes, but the reality is that everyone always does, and you seemed extremely confident — until Chase went up 4-2. You get a little nervous there?
Dude, yeah! Of course! I was like, ‘Wait a minute, this isn’t what I heard through the grapevine.’ What I think happened is that Alina said she decided to vote for Chase because she didn’t think he was going to get any votes, and Brenda did the same thing. So it was accidentally really close.
We know you got Marty and Dan’s votes, and I’m guessing Benry’s as well. Who were the other two?
I believe I got Marty, Benry, Dan, Purple Kelly and NaOnka. NaOnka’s was the one that had 420 and a volcano on it.
Wow. Who would have thought that NaOnka would have voted for you to win the million dollars?
I don’t know, but she is so off the wall that I didn’t put it past her. Obviously I needed every vote so it had to go down like that.

I asked you before the game began why you were going to win and you said, “I like to have fun. And I think that’s going to go a long way in this game.” Is that what got you the votes?
Exactly. For sure. It’s not only the gameplay. It’s also “Who do we want to have the million?” So my whole fun attitude in the game weighed in the jury’s mind. And I said in my final speech, “I think I deserve the million dollars because I could have a lot of fun.” And it got then kind of laughing, so hopefully my spirit did it.
You had them laughing and crying. That’s a pretty unbeatable combination if you can do that to the jury.
They asked what my strategy was and improvisation is a huge pat of it. And then you can manipulate somebody emotionally. You can do things that aren’t straight up strategy talk.
What do you think would have happened if you had brought Holly to the finals?
Dude, I think NaOnka would have voted for her. I would have brought her instead of Chase. I think she could have grabbed a lot of votes actually.
What about if you hadn’t won those last three challenges and the Chase-Sash-Holly alliance had made it to the finals? Whom would you have voted for to win?
I probably would have voted for Chase. Because I connect with him really well on music and I do know his family history. I do like Chase. And he’s not a mean guy. He just doesn’t know what he’s doing sometimes. And I like Holly and stuff — I just don’t know if she and her husband need a million dollars. Sash — I just don’t want to give him a million dollars.
No one wanted to give him a million dollars apparently.
That’s why I brought him to the final three!
So that didn’t surprise you at all that he got shut out.
I was surprised at how people were just going for it, man. They just let him have it. I was just sitting back, like, damn!
Let’s be honest, you don’t exactly give off an Einstein vibe. So how nice was it to win those two puzzle challenges at the end to show people — people like me, I might add — that you indeed really do have some smarts?
Yeah, man. I’ve been in a gifted program since I was five-years-old and that one Survivor puzzle was like spatial recognition stuff.
Finally, what’s more difficult, winning Survivor or going five minutes without saying the words “dude” or “man”?
Dude, that’s a hard one.
I think we have our answer!
Man, I don’t know. Winning Survivor was hard. I can’t believe I actually did it. That is going to go down, obviously, as the best day of my life so far. I’m going to watch that episode every week, man. It will fill me up with enough inspiration for a while. So I would say that winning Survivor is definitely the hardest thing I’ve ever done and the most rewarding.

Fabio pulled off a great win and he was deserving of it the most as he survived to the end and was not dragged to the finale. I really never would have thought of him to be the winner of the game during the start of the season. Loved him stepping up when he definitely needed to! Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 532233 Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 371818 Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 448191
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua   Survivor: Nicaragua - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Nicaragua
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2