BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The City Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThe City Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

The City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

The City Empty
PostSubject: The City   The City EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Ok, am I the only one out there who is watching this? lol
Its actually getting good and I am enjoying the drama on the show. Olivia is a TOTAL bitch and of course we love that and Whitney seems clueless at this point that Olivia is not a friend. I am loving the power struggle between Erin (who I really like) and Olivia. Just checking to see if anyone else is watching............

P.S. E, I started watching Keeping up with the Kardasians because of you, you have to start watching The City now....LOL!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

The City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:28 pm

sorry, I have absolutely no interest.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

The City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Your loss!! its better than the Hills....of course at this point a tour of your local geriatric ward is better than The Hills. teehee2
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

The City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Seriously?? WHY??? Stephanie is one of the reasons why The Hills crashed and burned...makes no sense. Look for The City to be cancelled anytime soon.

Stephanie Pratt to Star on The City Next Season?

In what would be the most nonsensical, contrived move yet by MTVThe City 2_bing, Stephanie Pratt is reportedly joining The City once The Hills goes off the air next week.

According to reports, Spencer's sister has been speaking with producers of The Hills spinoff and is intent on coming aboard Whitney Port’s reality series.

The City also stars Elle employees Olivia Palermo and Erin Kaplan, and recently cast Whitney's BFF Roxy Olin, who coincidentally works with Port now.

The Hills is ending its six-season run a week from tonight, but Stephanie Pratt, who joined a few years back, isn't ready for her 15 minutes to expire.

It's as inevitable as it is unfortunate.

USELESSNESS PERSONIFIED: Is Stephanie Pratt City-bound?

“Now that The Hills is over, Stephanie has been talking about moving to New York for The City,” a source says. “There would be a lot of drama there."

The reason? Roxy. "Hex-best friend, Roxy Olin, is a regular on the show, and there’s bad blood because Roxy just dropped Stephanie for Whitney Port.”

Stephanie vs. Roxy? Talk about a battle of useless wannabe fashionistas and reality stars. Remember when Steph also worked for Kelly Cutrone briefly?

Lauren Conrad fired her.

If MTV really decided to transplant Stephanie PrattThe City 2_bing, not only would that be really annoying for viewers, but it would destroy any credibility The City has.

Eh, bet you they do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The City Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City   The City Empty

Back to top Go down

The City
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: BB SEASONS 1 - 15 :: BB Alumi :: Season 1-
Jump to: