BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALIf I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im Empty
PostSubject: If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im   If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:43 pm

going to jump off the Ben Franklin Bridge. lol.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im   If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:04 am

Reall MissChriss? Who is saying that? I haven't heard anything about BB12...yet.

I don't think it will be Fans vs Favs at all.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im   If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:30 am

MissChriss wrote:
going to jump off the Ben Franklin Bridge. lol.

LOL! Stay away from the Walt Whitman too! If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im 164601
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im   If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:15 pm

hmmm...must be a Pa thang!
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im   If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Certain BTRs and articles keep saying that. Everytime survivor does something, they want BB to do it.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im   If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:30 am

You're exactly right, when Survivor does something BB fans tend to want/think Big Brother is going to mirror it. I guess it is that time for rumors to be thrown around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im   If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im Empty

Back to top Go down

If I read one more time that this season will be fans versus favs, Im
Page 1 of 1