BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Jessie Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALJessie Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Jessie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Jessie Empty
PostSubject: Jessie   Jessie EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:38 am

once a douche....always a douche

Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

Jessie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie   Jessie EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:05 am

I'm not even going to watch. Loser.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Jessie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie   Jessie EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:41 am

lol TJ....I wasn't going to watch it either but eventually watched it. I don't blame you for not watching...he is just unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Jessie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie   Jessie EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:51 am

Jessie Lg.php?bannerid=358331&campaignid=173438&zoneid=109681&loc=1&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chrisd

‘Big Brother’ Muscle Head in City for Wrestling Event

Apr. 15, 2010 at 6:24 am CDT in Sports

Jessie Jessie-big-brotherLocal wrestling fans will be in for a treat on Friday, as WFX Wrestling hosts a TV taping event at One World Studios.
The main event will see U-Gene Dinsmore vs. Mr. PEC-Tacular, who the ladies will likely remember as Jessie Godderz (right) from “Big Brother.” The special guest referee for the match will be Nick from the 8th season of the CBS reality show.
The WFX Women’s Division will also make its debut on Friday.
This is Jessie’s second time in Winnipeg in under a month. He made his wrestling debut in the city on March 26.
Tickets are $15 in advance at One World Studios and Impact Fitness, or $20 at the door.
Show time is 7:30 p.m. at 1111 Chevrier Blvd.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Jessie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie   Jessie EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Jessie 667317
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Jessie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie   Jessie EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:25 am

'Big Brother's Jessie Godderz Joins WFX Overload

Things haven't really changed all that much for Big Brother's own Mr. Pectacular. Jessie Godderz, a bodybuilder, was famed for his appearances on seasons 10 and 11 of the hit CBS series. These days, he's still doing the same but has joined WFX Overload with Survivor's Rupert Boneham.

According to Jessie Godderz's official page, the two of them will be making an appearance for the Wrestling Fan Experience. "Oh yes, this epic match-up was one you'll just have to see to believe," he wrote.

Godderz also added a clip for his appearance, which is an interview with Meera Bahadoosingh of Shaw TV. You can watch him and Rupert Boneham talk about their WFX experience here.

"I've always wanted to be a professional sports entertainer, and WFX Wrestling has been able to present this opportunity for me, so I have to seize it," Jessie says on the clip.

The WFX has announced its line-up for this month, adding that the special series of shows will debut on June 4 on America One. Jessie added that it will also be shown on TUFF TV, making the show more available to fans.

The self-proclaimed Mr. Pectacular is obviously excited at how his Big Brother fame has gotten him places. He even keeps updating his Twitter account about it.

"I have exclusive inside info on CBS Survivor Celeb Rupert Boneham & WWE Mega-Superstar "The Hurricane" joining WFX,& my latest appearance," he recently wrote. His self-promotion is, as usual, not surprising.

Now, if you're still following updates on this former Big Brother star, catch him on WFX Overload as he faces off against Rupert Boneham.

I hope the season starts soon....I am really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this news....LOL
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Jessie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie   Jessie EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Jessie 65167
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Jessie Empty