BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
AI: Top 12 - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALAI: Top 12 - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

AI: Top 12

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

AI: Top 12 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI: Top 12   AI: Top 12 - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:08 pm

yup, sadly that is true as even Simon can't get me to tune in this year. I like watching the performances but simply cannot take 90 seconds of singing followed by 4 judges comments. It drives me nuts! lol

btw, I got this from VFTW. I guess this week is judges choice where they pick the song for the contestant and this is what they are saying the final 3 will perform.

Casey James got "Daughters" by John Mayer, selected by Kara and Randy. It's a piece of shit terrible song and it'll make sure Casey gets no new voters, so we'll have to vote extra hard.

Lee DeWyze got "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen, selected by Simon. Can we fucking kill this song already? It's so overdone on Idol and it's obnoxious. So it's a perfect fit for Lee. Since Simon owns the rights to the song, he'll run it into the ground.

Crystal Bowersox got "Maybe I'm Amazed" by Paul McCartney, selected by Ellen. Not a bad song choice at all. The judges will probably praise her and say it's one of her best performances.

WHY WHY would they pick that boring ass song for Casey??? I guess they want to MAKE SURE that Lee and Crystal are final 2. Agree about Hallelujah...OVERKILL!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

AI: Top 12 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI: Top 12   AI: Top 12 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Adam Lambert wasn’t asked to appear on finale; David Cook was at a charity event

Two notable American Idol alumni absences during last night’s finale were easily explained, but that didn’t stop rumors and fake news stories.
David Cook was the only winner to not serenade Simon Cowell, and that’s because he had a previously scheduled charity event in Kansas City, according to his rep, who spoke to Access Hollywood.
Meanwhile, PopEater reported yesterday that “Adam did not show up for rehearsals, sending producers scrambling because they weren’t sure ‘if Adam is sick, being a diva, or worse, planning something that he does not want people to see.’ That eventually led to nixing his performance altogether. After ‘Idol’ producers tried to work with Adam’s reps, it was decided it was best for him to just not be involved in the show altogether.”
Adam’s rep told EW that Adam “was never confirmed to do the show. He never skipped rehearsal,” and that PopEater’s report was “completely fabricated.”
Adam said basically the same thing, and even tweeted long before the finale that he wasn’t asked to appear. Last night, he wrote on Twitter, “i was never asked to appear on the finale in any capacity” and wrote, “All i ever heard was:’you’ve not been asked to perform on finale.Would you like to sit in the audience?’ Me:sorry-Too much work to do today.”
Adam wrote that while “I DID come down w a throat bug most likely caught on my flight back from this past weekends’ concert in Boston,” that only affected his tour: “was put on vocal rest yesterday from MY show’s rehearsals which doubled the work 2 do 2day since all equip. had 2 be sent back east tonight.”
He added, “Sick of certain journalists and jealous people in the industry trying to stir up bullshit drama. Must not be getting laid.”

AI: Top 12 - Page 3 290276
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

AI: Top 12
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: REALITY TV :: Other Reality TV :: American Idol-
Jump to: