BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Bachelorette: Ali Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThe Bachelorette: Ali Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

The Bachelorette: Ali

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

The Bachelorette: Ali Empty
PostSubject: The Bachelorette: Ali   The Bachelorette: Ali EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:07 am

The Bachelorette: Ali 1267463741_ali-290

Credit: ABC/CRAIG SJODIN

Breaking News: Ali Is the New Bachelorette!

As Us Weekly has reported, Ali Fedotowsky has been named the star of the new season of The Bachelorette.
The announcement was made during Monday night's Bachelor finale.
"I'm so excited!" she told host Chris Harrison. "I am so thrilled and honored and grateful. I just can't believe it."
Told that America has fallen for her, she replied, "I feel so blessed."
When she was first approached to do the show, she said she felt "scared. I realize I am not going to let my fear dictate my life anymore. I want to fall in love, have kids, all of that. I am not going to make the same mistake I made before."

The 25-year-old Fedotowsky -- a San Francisco-based advertising accounts manager for Facebook -- was one of Bachelor Jake Pavelka's frontrunners until she abruptly left the show to save her job.
On the recent Women Tell All special, she expressed regret for her decision.
"If I could go back and do it differently, I would," she said, adding: "On my death bed, I don't want to look back and say I didn't love enough ... If I knew what I know now, would I chose love over work? Yes."

She previously told E! being the star of The Bachelorette would be "so exciting and wonderful."

The only downfall?
"I'd have a really difficult time and I'd have to have some really deep conversations to go for anyone," she said. "I don't know how good I would be because I might just be drilling everyone."

Ali's journey begins May 24.

I wouldn't exactly call it "breaking news" when everyone knew she would be chosen to be the next Bachelorette. I don't even know why she was such a fan favorite when she was such a bitch on the show. Go figure!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette: Ali   The Bachelorette: Ali EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:39 pm

ALIGODDESS! <3333333333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette: Ali   The Bachelorette: Ali EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:56 pm

lol! I knew you would like that Colton!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette: Ali   The Bachelorette: Ali EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:26 pm

<3! Haha, I was so excited last night when they announced it! I miss you, by the way!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette: Ali   The Bachelorette: Ali EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Colton wrote:
<3! Haha, I was so excited last night when they announced it! I miss you, by the way!

The Bachelorette: Ali 448189 Thanks!

Time is flying by and it won't be long now until we can start thinking about BB12 and doing some shows again! We'll talk much more then...LOL!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette: Ali   The Bachelorette: Ali EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:50 am

Justin Rated R: "I'd Love to Be the Next Bachelor"

The Bachelorette: Ali 1277138923_justin-ali-290

Justin "Rated R" Rego wouldn't mind handing out a few roses himself.

"If I don't end up with Ali at the end of the season, then I'd love to be the next Bachelor," he told UsMagazine.com at the Ultra afterparty following the MuchMusic Awards in Toronto Sunday.

He continued to hint that he doesn't end up with Fedotowsky, 25.

"There's a rumor floating around that there's a strong possibility I would be in it next season," he says. "I'd do it."

How did the season wrap up? "From what I know, she's actually very happy."

Fedotowsky, who left Jake Pavelka to return to her ad-sales job at Facebook (which she then quit to appear on The Bachelorette), has implied she may end up alone this season.

When asked on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show earlier this month if the rumors that she doesn't choose anyone are true, she coyly responded, "Maybe."

"If I happen to find love on the show, would I pick someone in the end? Yes," she went on. "But if I didn't find love on the show, there's absolutely no way that I would pick someone for the sake of picking. I went in with that mindset and it didn't change the entire time."

Us Weekly has reported Fedotowsky is on a crash diet to drop the 15 pounds she gained while taping the ABC reality show.

"They'd retape scenes, so all she did was eat and drink," a show insider explains. After the show wrapped, "she binged while unwinding with her family."

The 5-foot-7 reality star -- who has been eating a high-protein diet full of egg whites, counting calories and going on daily runs -- stepped out last week looking much slimmer.

I can't even believe people actually get invested in this show...it's a joke.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette: Ali   The Bachelorette: Ali EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:40 am

I actually do really enjoy this show... and I definitely get invested- even though I know the vast majority of it is fake. Sometimes you have to watch a little crap tv, you know?

And no way in hell is that dude Justin going to be the next Bachelor. Serious shit is going to hit the fan about him next week.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette: Ali   The Bachelorette: Ali EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 am

I like the show too but it's all so manufactured and nearly every rose ceremony is suppose to be "the most shocking rose ceremony ever" lol
I do like the drama of the show but I just don't get invested in an actual relationship coming out of it much less a marriage.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing how that all plays out with Justin next week.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette: Ali   The Bachelorette: Ali EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:28 pm

I love this show, lol. Ali is my favorite Bachelorette/contestant ever (Melissa is a close second :P) I reallyyy hope she chooses Chris L. I'm definitely not jumping on the Roberto bandwagon, I do not like him AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette: Ali   The Bachelorette: Ali EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:41 pm

I'm actually, for once, pretty happy with the guys she has left. Or rather- I will be once Justin (Rated-Douche) is gone. All of the other guys seem to be pretty genuine. Chris L is definitely my favorite too, Colton! If she doesn't pick him, I'll be thinking very strongly about taking a trip up to Cape Cod to find him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette: Ali   The Bachelorette: Ali Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette: Ali
Page 1 of 1