BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThe Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

The Amazing Race Season 16

Go down 
+4
Colton
tj2377
Erika
Lorraine
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:43 pm

The crazy thing to me, is that I don't think the morse code task would be that hard. But, obvs it was. I wasn't a Joe/Heidi fan, but they're def smart people and if they couldn't figure it out, I'm guessing it would have been difficult for most. I wish the lesbians would've picked it, since the one bitched and moaned that only DUMB people picked the crawling, SMART people picked the morse code. Well, no one picked morse code. J/H were u-turned to do it. I would've loved for the morse code to be the lesbians demise. They really irratate me! Go J/J!!! I agree, I don't think they'll win, but I'd like to see them go a long way!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:47 pm

JORDEFF! <3333333333333

She has an epic quote coming this week I just saw in the promo.

Jordan: "Joan of Arc..that's the guy with all the animals.."
Jeff: "That's NOAH!"

The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 143808

MAJOR MAJOR LOVE! <333333333
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:46 am

Farewell to J and J! I think we pretty much knew they werent going to win but they sure made it a lot of fun to watch just as they did in BB. The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 659159
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:47 am

Good Riddens to Jeff and Jordan! I can't recall 2 less energetic racers in a long time!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:56 am

maybe so, but they made the season for me. No one who is left racing is even close to being as interesting. At this point, anyone but the Lesbians or dumb and dumber would be ok with me to win. Even after them, the other teams left are just not that interesting or colorful. Yup, very sad to see J and J eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:02 am

LOL @ interesting... interesting surely isn't a word I would use to describe them. I can understand how a lot of fans of theirs would want to remain loyal to them because of Big Brother but let's be real they were far from funny and interesting at what?

I'm glad they're gone, if they have so little enthusiasm to be there racing...goodbye!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:11 am

^ eyeroll

Lorraine!! <33333

Jordeff forever! <3 I loved the fact winning wasn't everything to them, and they just genuinely enjoy each other. They laugh, make fun of each other, and have fun. I'm going to miss them. :(

Ohhh and I love the fact I can say "TOLD YA SO" to everyone who said they'd never be anything more than a showmance! cheerleader

I'll be pulling for Caite now. She makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:54 am

Hey everyone! I have been enjoying TAR as always being it's my favorite show. Sad J/J got eliminated tonight, but I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. They did much better than I thought and Jeff with his one-liners kept me laughing. Going to miss them!

Am I the only one who don't like Caite with her complaining, slow talking with snot in her throat ass? She is super annoying to me.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:09 am

I agree with Lorraine, J/J are the only fun team to watch. The cowboys have some good quips. I'll probably root for them now, if I can stay into it. The last few episodes I've only been interested in watching when J/J were on. My favorite line last night came from Caite. "I want to lesbians out. I hate them." (Ok, that may not have been it exactly, I'm trying to remember from memory) But I loved it. I, too, hate the lesbians. They're sooooooo annoying. I'm liking Dan & Jordan more.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:32 am

Erika wrote:
LOL @ interesting... interesting surely isn't a word I would use to describe them. I can understand how a lot of fans of theirs would want to remain loyal to them because of Big Brother but let's be real they were far from funny and interesting at what?

I'm glad they're gone, if they have so little enthusiasm to be there racing...goodbye!

yes interesting. Much more so than the hicks you seem to be enjoying this racing season. Give me J and J over the cow pie loving, more boring than a bag of rocks cowboys that you think are this seasons hi-light The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 143808
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:34 am

SMOOCHES wrote:
Hey everyone! I have been enjoying TAR as always being it's my favorite show. Sad J/J got eliminated tonight, but I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. They did much better than I thought and Jeff with his one-liners kept me laughing. Going to miss them!

Am I the only one who don't like Caite with her complaining, slow talking with snot in her throat ass? She is super annoying to me.

you are NOT the only one. Caite is ridiculous. I was willing to give the girl a chance because I felt bad for her disaster in the miss teen whatever but she is living up to her reputation. lol

Yup, Jeff was clearly the bright spot of the season!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:44 pm

[quote="Colton"]I loved the fact winning wasn't everything to them, and they just genuinely enjoy each other. They laugh, make fun of each other, and have fun. I'm going to miss them. :(
quote]

Even more reason why they needed to leave last night and should have left earlier. Really? haha ....give me a break I don't think that excuse would be used on anyone else ever "winning wasn't everything" Who goes on the amazing race not to win? it was a million dollars... and they just mosey'd along like they were still in the BB house laying on the sofa's out back. They had absolutely zero competition in them... I expect that from Jordan but Jeff? They sucked!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:07 am

Im sad to see J and J leave. I thought they were pretty competitive most of time. The last leg I can see how they felt defeated they were so behind everyone else.At least they didn't give up on the task and wait for phil to come to them they still complete all the tasks given to them. I agree with you Erika if someone on the race weren't there to win it then they shouldn't be there, but I do think Jeff and Jordan did want to win.

I'm pulling for the cowboys and little bit for the bros now. I tried liking Brent and Caite and just can't do it. The girl team are the ones I hope leave very very soon. The dectives are ok theres just somehting about them I don't know why that I just don't like them all that much and the father/daughter team are boring to me.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:12 pm

I didn't see that, I saw them going through the motions of the race but no real tenacity.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:18 am

Glad to see Team Cowboy is still in it. The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 532233
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:41 am

I'm happy the Cowboys weren't eliminated, I hope they can pull it out next week. How about Brent saying "I think it's pretty anonymous" instead of UNANIMOUS! OMFG!!!!! The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 301583
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:37 am

I'm happy the cowboys didn't get eliminated either. I am shocked at how many teams are messing up by not reading the clues properly.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:39 am

WHY did they forget that damn bottle??? I don't think the Lesbians would have been able to handle the speed bump and of course with CBS showing the Cowpies struggling next week, we can pretty much bank on the fact that they won't be eliminated. They're so obvious.
Brent and whatserface=PLEASE LEAVE!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:13 pm

The Amazing Race
Reality Sweethearts Jeff and Jordan: The Amazing Race Made Us Stronger

March 25, 2010

The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 Amazing-race-240After falling for each other in the Big Brother house last summer, salesman Jeff Schroeder, 31, and salon receptionist Jordan Lloyd, 22, decided to take their new relationship for a test drive around the world on The Amazing Race. While they didn’t win any money this time around, the couple agree the experience gave them new tools to make their long-distance (he’s in Chicago; she’s in Charlotte, N.C.) relationship last. –Carrie Bell
So sad to see you guys go as you never ceased to entertain.
Jeff: At least we accomplished something.
Much of the entertainment value came from Jordan’s ditsy moments — the granddaddy of them all being confusing Noah’s Arc and Joan of Arc.
Jordan: I was like, “I don’t want to watch this episode because I know they’re gonna show that stupid thing I said about Joan.” If I ever learned about her, that was a long time ago and I’d forgotten. Racing, you’re not always thinking straight and the first thing that came to my head when I heard Arc was Noah and animals. It made me feel better when Caite said the same thing. At least I wasn’t the only one.
Where did you go wrong? Biggest misstep?
Jordan: Directions. It was cold. We didn’t communicate well with each other. The whole cab ride in Germany really threw us off for the next two legs. That guy took us probably 40 minutes out of the way and put us so far behind. It just went downhill from there.
Jeff: That really messed with our heads. It’s hard to play catch-up.
It must be hard to swallow when bad luck — or even worse, bad directions — are to blame for your elimination.
Jeff: If you can’t trust a tourist office, who should you get directions from? But one hand washes the other. When something good happens in life, usually something bad happens. We got sent on some unfortunate cab rides and got some bad directions, but we also got saved by a non-elimination [round] and a U-turn. We should have been off the show two weeks earlier. Not winning wasn’t the worst thing ever. We had a great time doing the show. We learned a lot about each other and doing the show made us a stronger couple.
Glad to hear you guys are still dating. Many contestants who have known each other much longer weren’t so lucky.
Jordan: The Race helped us learn more about each other. A lot of things I didn’t understand about Jeff going in, I understand now. Like sometimes I felt he was yelling at me because he was raising his voice. I kept telling him, “Lower your tone with me.” I learned that’s just Jeff being competitive. I thought it was going to make or break us. It just made us stronger.
Jeff, is it fair that people accuse Jordan of holding you back?
Jeff: I was worried about that going in and sometimes she could have tried a little harder, but I was also too competitive. It kept me from communicating well with Jordan. I was trained in sales and she was never in sports so she doesn’t share my way of thinking. I dealt with her like a coach would a player, but that’s not the way to do it with her. You have to talk a little softer and understand where she’s coming from. But we learned from it. She turned it up a level and I toned it down a little and that’s going to help us throughout life.
Is this it for you guys and reality TV or is there another show you’re hoping to get on?
Jeff: I think people are getting tired of us and need a break, so we’re going back to our regular lives. We loved every minute of our 15 minutes of fame and I’m sure we’re gonna miss it, so I would never say never
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:08 pm

You just gotta love J/J........... The Cowboys will put it together. And the lesbians got the whole rainbow watching out for them..... let them bitches get eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:10 am

well it looks like its "anonymous", everyone wants the Lesbians gone....LMAO! Oh Brent!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Lorraine wrote:
well it looks like its "anonymous", everyone wants the Lesbians gone....LMAO! Oh Brent!

The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 143808 The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 143808 The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 143808 The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 143808
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 16   The Amazing Race Season 16 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race Season 16
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4